X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Icy

so it was a preview?

nope the whole movie

I watched it before it even came out. No joke.

Same. No joke.

I got a studio copy' date=' so i saw the wires and animations(in gray).. so funny.

[/quote']yah you could see the wires when they were jumping and stuff!

:lol: LOL

Yeah. I laughed when the guy who shoots guns real fast(sorry, forgot his name.) was reloading and he threw the guns up in the air and when they fell down to fit into the clip it looked like they missed...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i loled when he got his claws out for the first time you see as a child and he screams out it made me lol coz it was not a broken voice and high pitched ish trying to be manly i thought id share that with you :D

I found that perfectly normal when you have who you thought was your father killed before you, anger tends to release the genes

He actually stabbed his own father' date=' kinda sad. I'm still waiting for a download of a proper copy...all the downloads are faggotory workprint leaks.

[/quote']

That's what happens when you let your emotions take control and not think straight, though if I were him, I probably wouldn't have done much different

It's been a LONG time since I went back to check the marvel lore' date=' you know.

And you know hollywood does not follow how it works in the comics (that's why they made it bone)

[/quote']

*coughwatchmencough*

I'll be watching this soon. Since I don't read the comics, I'll most likely really like it.

Actually I never watched the Watchmen film

You should.

Plus with Cyclops and Storm among the holding cells on the 3 Mile Island' date=' I was surprised that none of them remembered Wolverine by the time of X-Men 1.

[/quote']

Cyclops never saw Wolverine in the movie...didn't see storm in the movie...

It's been a LONG time since I went back to check the marvel lore' date=' you know.

And you know hollywood does not follow how it works in the comics (that's why they made it bone)

[/quote']

*coughwatchmencough*

I'll be watching this soon. Since I don't read the comics, I'll most likely really like it.

Actually I never watched the Watchmen film

You should.

Plus with Cyclops and Storm among the holding cells on the 3 Mile Island' date=' I was surprised that none of them remembered Wolverine by the time of X-Men 1.

[/quote']

Cyclops never saw Wolverine in the movie...didn't see storm in the movie...

She was in one of the holding cells on that island. I didn't notice, but my friend said she is (which wiki confirmed). So once the good quality version of the film comes out, I'll check again

I saw it yesterday. It was good' date=' but what's up with their deadpool? it doesnt look anything like the actual deadpool.

[/quote']

Tell me about it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/Deadpool.png

This is how the REAL deadpool is supposed to look. But then again, Stryker DID release him before the surgical operations were complete.

GOD!!!! this movie was so good best in three years.

Very good fight scenes.

i loved the gun dude and the sword dude.

I can name tons of better movies that were better in the last three years...not saying it's bad but it wasn't that good...

My fav part would have to be the ending battle with Wolverine' date=' his Brother, and x.

Oh btw, i havent seen the first two in years, but does Wolverines bro ever appear?

[/quote']

He did in X-Men 1, but since the bullet shots deeply suppressed Wolverine's memory, he didn't remember him anymore.

Archived