X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Icy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patrick Stewart?

He'd be a good magneto.

^ I lol'd at this.

I'm not sure on that. I think X-Men Origins: Magneto is supposed to be set shortly after WWII (remember Magneto was a survivor of Auschwitz)' date=' so he'd be still young.

[/quote']

I hope they don't make this. It'll be udder crap like Wolverine was.

Terrible ideas. If they don't follow the X-Men storyline (origins)' date=' then it will certainly suck.

[/quote']

oh please. None of the 3 X-Men films followed too much of the comic storyline. Most of it was hollywood BS.

I never said the other 3 were "good" either.

they were to me but only in terms of the action.

The action was alright. They did mess up Wolverine's fighting moves (he's supposed to crouch when he attacks, not stand)

The two things I liked the most of the other 3 X-Mens was Patrick Stewart as PROFESSOR X (not Magneto, like that other guy said) and Cyclops getting killed in X-Men 3 (I was the only one in the theater clapping at that scene where no one else was but Idc).

I already watched X-men 3 enough times' date=' that's why Cyclops played such a short role in there.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure it had more to do with Superman Returns...

Terrible ideas. If they don't follow the X-Men storyline (origins)' date=' then it will certainly suck.

[/quote']

Why must everything follow the source material...I mean come on! this movie was made for the money and thus it is not restained to a small budget as material in the comics doesn't transfer so well to movie form.

I already watched X-men 3 enough times' date=' that's why Cyclops played such a short role in there.

[/quote']

[/quote']

Why must everything follow the source material...I mean come on! this movie was made for the money and thus it is not restained to a small budget as material in the comics doesn't transfer so well to movie form.

I'm not a comic geek and therefore I rated all the X-Men films high. But the comic geeks would do nothing but complain how much hollywood BSed everything

yeah well it's not like I liked him in the films anyway. At least he served SOMEWHAT of a purpose in X2.

Yeah' date=' that's all he is. SOMEWHAT always wasting time with udder crap. That's Cyclops' REAL role.

[/quote']

[/quote']

If you are making an "X-Men" movie based off the comics then be a little more accurate. Btw, They screwed up Rouge and Storm. Rouge is much more tougher in the comics and Halle Berry sucks. Worst actress to play as Storm. Also, Iceman is NOT Rouge's BF. Gambit is.

I'm not a comic geek and therefore I rated all the X-Men films high. But the comic geeks would do nothing but complain how much hollywood BSed everything

Shame on you for saying that! Its remarks like that that makes Hollywood continue to make crappy comic book/video game movies.

Origins Game >>>>>>> Origins Movie.

Silent Hill wasn't all accurate but a more decent one though.

Funny, I liked Mortal Kombat cuz I found it hilarious......even though it was mostly stupid.

Seriously, the one I was thinking of was Resident Evil Degeneration.....but wait, its a Japanese movie so all the American ones suck.

Archived