• It's good.
    • It's bad.
    • I don't really like this.
    • This fan-fic SUCKS!!!!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Chapter 19]

Both duelists drew 5 cards. “I’ll start this duel off! I draw!” yelled Nick as he drew another card. “I summon Zeo-Nexus the Chaos Warrior.” An all-colored version of Elemental Hero Neos Alius appeared (ATK 1900). “And I equip him with Chaos Sword' date=' givng him an extra 1000 ATK.” A swrd with all different colors of plasma around it appeared (ATK 2900). “Now I play the field spell Chaos Realm, so he gains another 1000 ATK and DEF.” A world that looked like a darker Neo Space appeared (ATK 3900). “I place 2 cards face-down and end my turn.”

“I draw,” said Tarik as he drew a card. “I activate the Continuous Spell Wandering Graveyard.” 42 very small tombstones appeared. They were grouped in twos. “Once per turn I can send all “Wandering Soul” monsters from my Deck to your Graveyard, so I send 42 cards.”

“42!?” A bunch of spirits flew out of Tarik’s deck and into the tombstones.

“Next I play the Continuous Spell Vengeful Lost Soul Crypt.” Another 21 bigger tombstones appeared. Each tombstone was grouped with 2 of the smaller ones. “Once per turn I can send all “Vengeful Lost Soul” monsters from my Deck and Extra Deck to the Graveyard, so I send all 21 of them to the Graveyard.” The spirits flew into the Graveyard.

“21!? Why are you shortening your deck?”

[i']And why doesn’t he have close to 0 cards in his deck?[/i] Kim thought. Does this mean duelists here can have more than 60 cards in their deck?

“This is how I play,” said Tarik.

“Huh?”

“You see, my "Vengeful Lost Soul" monsters ... can only be Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned from my Graveyard and only my Graveyard. They can't be Normal Summoned, Set, or Special Summoned from my Deck. Only my Graveyard.”

“And I thought I was the only one to deal with spirits. Question is, how are you going to Normal Summon them or Set them?”

“I don't need to Normal Summon or Set them. Now that I can Special Summon them.”

“How are you going to do that?”

“You remember those “Wandering Soul” cards I sent to your Graveyard?”

“Wait, so you can-”

“By removing 1 Rock-Type "Wandering Soul" monster from your Graveyard from play, I Special Summon Vengeful Lost Soul Sphinx.” A spirit in the graveyard disappeared and a shadowy figure of a sphinx appeared (ATK 600). “Now I activate its effect, once per turn, while this card is face-up on the field, I can return 1 monster on the field to its owner's hand, so I return Zeo-Nexus the Chaos Warrior.”

“I activate the trap Disarmment, when this card is activated, I can select 1 monster equipped with an Equip Spell and I can return the Equip Spell from the field to my hand, so I return Chaos Sword to my hand. And thanks to your "Sphinx"(s) effect, so does Zeo-Nexus the Chaos Warrior.” The sphinx roared and the sword and warrior disappeared.

“Now by removing 1 Insect-Type and 1 Sea Serpent-Type from your Graveyard, I Special Summon Vengeful Lost Soul Dragonfly and Vengeful Lost Soul Ryujin, and by removing 1 Beast-Type and 1 Plant-Type from your Graveyard, I Special Summon Vengeful Lost Soul Behemoth and Vengeful Lost Soul Venus Fly Trap.” 4 more small spirits disappeared and, out of the shadows came figures of a giant dragonfly (ATK 2100), a sea dragon (ATK 2100), a giant bull (ATK 2500), and a small Venus fly trap (ATK 300).

Dang! There must be an army of them in his Graveyard, both Kim and Nick thought.

“Unfortunately, I don't have the monster I need to summon right now, but this direct attack might help. I attack you directly with all of my Vengeful Lost Souls.” The sphinx walked over to Nick, the dragonfly flew over to him, the bull charged at him, the sea dragon swam over to it using the shadows as water, and the Venus fly trap disappeared into the shadows and looked like it was about to reform around Nick.

“I activate the trap Cut in Half, which means I take half the damage this turn.” As it turns out, the Venus fly trap has reformed on Nick’s hand. Nick could feel it poking through his skin and sucking out some of the nutrients. Then the bull rammed into Nick with his horns, the dragonfly whacked Nick with his tail, the sea dragon jumped out of the shadows and knocked Nick down by slamming into him headfirst, and the Sphinx stepped on Nick (Nick 4200). When Nick got up again, all the monsters were back where they were before the attacks.

“I play 1 card face-down and end my turn.”

“My turn. I draw.” Nick drew a card. “I summon Zeo-Nexus the Chaos Warrior.” Once again, the multicolored Neos Alius appeared (ATK 1900). “Now I activate his effect, by tributing him, I can Special Summon Zeo the Chaos Warrior.” A multicolored version of Neos appeared (ATK 2500). “Now I equip Zeo with Chaos Sword, which gives him an extra 1000 ATK.” The blue-green sword appeared (ATK 3500). “And since Chaos Realm is on the field, he gains 1000 ATK and DEF.” The field shimmered and Zeo became more powerful (ATK 4500). “Next I play Level Draw, so I pay 500 Life Points and I draw cards equal to half the level of 1 monster I select on the field, so I choose your Vengeful Lost Soul Behemoth, so I draw 4 cards.” Nick lost Life Points (Nick 3700) as he drew 4 cards. “Now I equip Zeo Strike to Zeo, so he gains 800 ATK.” Zeo’s body started glowing white a little bit (ATK 5300). Now Zeo the Chaos Warrior, destroy his Vengeful Lost Soul Sphinx, but first I activate Mystical Space Typhoon, so I destroy your face-down.” A tornado appeared, destroying Tarik’s face-down card. Zeo jumped up in the air. “Now Zeo’s effect activates: when he attacks, he gains 500 ATK during damage calculation.” Zeo’s body started glowing white a little more (ATK 5800). Neo karate-chopped the sphinx (Tarik 2800).

“Now I activate the effect of my Vengeful Lost Soul Sphinx. Rather than have it go to the Graveyard, I can remove it from play instead, so your Zeo Strike won’t work.” The sphinx disappeared and Zeo jumped back to his original position.

“Dang. I play 1 card face-down and end my turn. During the End Phase "Zeo Strike" was used, it returns to my Deck and I shuffle it, so Zeo’s ATK go down.” Zeo’s body stopped glowing (ATK 4500).

“I draw!” Tarik smirked, which means he drew the card he needed. “By removing 1 Winged Beast-type from your Graveyard, I Special Summon Vengeful Lost Soul Condor.” Another spirit in the graveyard disappeared and a shadowy figure of a bird with huge wings appeared (ATK 2400). “Now is the time to summon him.”

I wasn’t quite ready for this! thought Nick. But what could it be? Wait, Lost Souls, Vengeful Souls, the only thing that captures them is … Oh no.

“I tribute all 5 of my "Vengeful Lost Soul” monsters and Special Summon your doom! Come forth! The Grim Reaper – Soul Collector.” The grim reaper appeared (ATK 4000).

The Grim Reaper himself.

“Now I activate his effect, when he's summoned, all "Vengeful Lost Soul" monsters I control, have removed from play, in my hand, and in my Graveyard are returned to my Deck.” All the Vengeful Lost Soul spirits returned to the deck. Next I play the Quick-Play Spell Mystical Space Typhoon, so your Chaos Realm is destroyed, so Zeo loses 1000 ATK and DEF.” The tornado sucked up the entire Neo Space-like world they were in (ATK 3500). “Now I activate the effect of Vengeful Lost Soul Crypt, so all my Vengeful Lost Soul cards go back to the Graveyard.” Tons of spirits flew into the Graveyard. “Now I remove another Winged Beast-type from your Graveyard to summon back my Vengeful Lost Soul Condor.” Another spirit from the Graveyard disappeared and the giant bird came back (ATK 2400). Now, Grim Reaper, attack Zeo.” The Grim Reaper slashed at Zeo with his scythe (Nick 3200). Now I activate the effect of The Grim Reaper - Soul Collector, when a monster is destroyed in battle, I can remove from play “Vengeful Lost Soul” monsters equal to the level of the destroyed monster, so I remove 7.” 7 spirits disappeared from the crypt.

“Hold on. I activate the effect of Chaos Sword: when it has been sent to the Graveyard along with the equipped monster, I can return it to my hand and Special Summon the equipped monster back to the field and I can re-equip this card to the Special Summoned monster, but before I do that, I activate the trap Chaos Signal.” A light with a C inside it appeared. “When this card is activated, if a monster I control was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by battle, I can Special Summon 1 LV4 or lower "Chaos Spirit" monster from my hand or Deck, so I Special Summon Chaos Spirit Searon.” A humanoid spirit with a body made of flames and with black, broken up armor with a blue orb in the center of its chest and a different shaped skull for a head appeared (ATK 600) “And I Special Summon back Zeo the Chaos Warrior and re-equip him with Chaos Sword, giving him an extra 1000 ATK.” Zeo appeared on the field again with the sword (ATK 3500).

“Now Vengeful Lost Soul Condor, destroy his Zeo the Chaos Warrior.” The bird flew over to Zeo.

“That's insane. Why would you-”

“I activate the Quick-Play Spell Vengeful Strike. When this card is activated, if a "Vengeful Lost Soul" monster I control attacks a monster with higher ATK, I can increase its ATK by the ATK of the attack target.” The bird’s beak grew much bigger (ATK 5900). The bird pecked at Zeo (Nick 800). “Now the Grim Reaper’s effect activates again, so I remove 7 more.” Another 7 spirits disappeared.

“I activate the effect of "Chaos Sword" one more time. Come on back! Zeo the Chaos Warrior.” Once again, the multicolored Neos appeared again with his sword (ATK 3500).

“Now I activate the effect of Vengeful Lost Soul Condor, when it inflicts Battle Damage to my opponent, I can return 1 Spell or Trap card on the field to its owner's hand, so I return your Chaos Sword to your hand. I end my turn.

The crowd went silent as they saw their savior horribly beaten down.

"It looks like Nick is in trouble folks," said the announcer. "It all comes down to his last draw."

Nick reached for the top card of his deck.

"Come on, Nick. If you're anything like John, you should have the power to still fight." thought Kim.

"Tarik," thought Nick. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you and the others. It's because of me that you're like this. That's why I've come to set things right. I'll free you, Peter, and Caleb." "I draw!" yelled Nick as he drew his card. "And this is the last card I need to do just that." "I summon Chaos Spirit Landcaron." A humanoid spirit with a body made of dust and dirt and with black, broken up armor with a blue orb in the center of its chest and a different shaped skull for a head appeared. (ATK 900) Now "Zeo The Chaos Warrior", "Chaos Spirit Searon", and "Chaos Spirit Landcaron" use "Triple Cross Fusion" to summon "Zeo The Erupting Chaos Warrior". The two spirits flew up in the air, along with Zeo The Chaos Warrior, and were sucked into the orb in Zeo's chest and Zeo's body transformed with his chest and wings looking like cracked edges of a volcano with lava flowing through them. (ATK 3000)

A Contact Fusion?! thought Kim. No wonder he's called the savior of this dimension.

"Now I activate his effect," said Nick. "He gains 400 ATK for every card in both of our Graveyards. Oh. And thanks for putting all those "Wandering Soul" monsters in my Graveyard."

"NO!" yelled Tarik.

"So Zeo's ATK go all the way up to..." said Nick. A tornado of fire blazed around Zeo, thereby powering him up. (ATK 21800)

"Unreal!" yelled Tarik.

Unreal is right. thought Kim. I've never seen anyone get a monsters ATK go that high.

"That's impossible!" yelled Tarik.

"Well guess what... IT'S POSSIBLE!!" yelled Nick as he was aout to attack. "Zeo The Erupting Chaos Warrior" attack his "The Grim Reaper - Soul Collector" and END THIS!! Zeo made a giant meteor of flames in his hands and threw it at the grim reaper, then the grim reaper was burned alive and fell on Tarik screamed...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" screamed Tarik as his Life points went to 0. (Tarik 0)

"We have a winner!" yelled the announcer. "Nick Cunningham!"

The crowd roared with excitement as Nick won. Nick then ran to Tarik.

"Tarik." said Nick. "Are you okay?"

"Nick?" said Tarik as he was getting up. "Where are we?"

"Let's just say we're on a long, long vacation." said Nick.

Okay, so maybe the Chaos Spirits aren't hard to describe, they are long but not hard, but Zeo and Zeo-Nexus are hard to describe, except for one feature on them.

I hope you don't mind that I finished the whole thing up for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, really? Sorry, I've been really caught up with many other things that I've had little time.

EDIT: Chapter 21 complete. Man, after not working on this for a while, I'm certainly glad to be back at this. I'm sure I'll have a few more chapters up very soon, like by the end of the day.

Nice chapter' date=' good length.

I sure hope we can see Jack Atlus Duel. And he'd better win, because he's Jack Atlus.

*punches in the air* "ALL HAIL THE KING!"

[/quote']

You'd better look at my Fan Fic to find out, but you won't like what you see. I can tell you that much.

I'm working on Chapter 22 right now. Unfortunately, the Jack duel won't be until about Chapter 30 or so. I'm just guessing though.

Im starting to like the kingdom deck. Opposite from LarryCotter I like the way they can get away with the countinues spells on the field good job MG probly the best archetype you made so far. I was wondering if I could use my own version of the Kingdom Deck in my fan-fic cause I dont like to be rude I thought id ask

Im starting to like the kingdom deck. Opposite from LarryCotter I like the way they can get away with the countinues spells on the field good job MG probly the best archetype you made so far. I was wondering if I could use my own version of the Kingdom Deck in my fan-fic cause I dont like to be rude I thought id ask

When you say "own version" of the Kingdom deck, what do you mean? Do you mean that one of the characters will be using the Kingdom deck?

Also, I suggest first you start writing your fic. Not to sound rude, but when your fan-fic proves to be quite different from mine, then I'll tell you you can use it. A lot of potentially good fan-fics lost their fan base because it looked like a rip-off of mine in the first few chapters. If only two things in my fics were my trademarks, they would be:

1. Chris Anderson, a duelist who uses Crystal Beasts

2. the Kingdom deck

I suggest you not using ANY of my main archetypes for a little while, when your fan-fic is clearly different from mine.

Archived