Why does everyone hate Republicans?

Sparta™

Let me re-enter this topic to state that Abe was in fact' date=' a Republican who won the presidential election against a Democrat.

This is typical jargon and bullshit from both sides. [b']When one side is in power, the other is trying to find excuses for how shitty their opponents have made it.[/b] Only in America.

Maybe because the Democrats are doing a crappy job, if you would pay attention to whats been going on and watch the news.

Sorry, I dun watch Fox news D:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me re-enter this topic to state that Abe was in fact' date=' a Republican who won the presidential election against a Democrat.

This is typical jargon and bullshit from both sides. [b']When one side is in power, the other is trying to find excuses for how shitty their opponents have made it.[/b] Only in America.

Maybe because the Democrats are doing a crappy job, if you would pay attention to whats been going on and watch the news.

And you didn't do a crappy job, mister Bush?

Repuclicans have been doing a screw-up job lately, thats why the party gets a bad name. It's not that the republican party is bad, they just did a bad job, and made themselves look like asses. I am a republican, but supported Obama. Because McCain = sad ass old failure, and don't get me started on pailin.

Repuclicans have been doing a screw-up job lately' date=' thats why the party gets a bad name. It's not that the republican party is bad, they just did a bad job, and made themselves look like asses. I am a republican, but supported Obama. Because McCain = sad ass old failure, and don't get me started on pailin.

[/quote']

I think Az is the only person who is the least biased and second-most-truthful (hai Crab) person here.

The Republican's started off with a neutral reputation. When people like you (not you Az) try to defend the crap they did, you are making it worse.

And we are getting off the topic. CW98 is talking about why Democrats suck. We are talking about why we hate Republican's. Maybe some idiot want's to go Independant. They are two different topics, so CW98 should stop putting Democrat's down because it's not making Republican's look worse. You should start talking up about Republican's while we talk down about them. This discussion has absolutely nothing to do about Democrats, but your stupid remarks are MAKING us talk about Democrats and get off the subject of while Republican's are complete morons.

And on Palin, she is a complete idiot. She can't answer a question correctly. She is like a dog (not making a jabroni reference, I promise). A dumb dog, to be corrected. You throw her a cookie and she doesn't eat it. Time after time you throw a cookie, but she won't eat it. Finally, the dog eats the cookie, and we all praise her. Just like Palin. She was being a complete idiot until (I believe) the VP debate. She answered like 1 question correctly (not correctly, but she didn't answer it like an idiot) and everyone, mostly Republican's, praised her for exceeding expectations. Lulz? She got 1 question right, while Biden was pretty much pwning that debate.

McCain had no thoughts of his own, and many of his policies came directly from the Bush administration. The Bush administration made stupid acts, shot down the economy, and put us into some deeper stuff. I don't think American's wanted the McPalin Republican's to put us into DEEPER, DEEPER, STUFF.

You can say Bill Clinton started the economy drop, but that's going back into Democrats. Bush had a chance to revive it, and it got to a point where Obama had to create a well-planed stimulus (sp?) to try and restart the economy. McCain would have kept the same policies as Bush did until the economy got so low that even the smartest person on Earth couldn't fix the economy in 2012.

And no one is saying they hate republicans. That's not really racist, but thats like saying you hate Mexicans. It's that many (majority) people think that Democrats are better than Republicans.

I tried to have as little bias as possible in this post, but other posts filled with idiocy (yeah, YOU) compelled me to talk in a biased manner.

@VP Debate: Palin was the one pwning Biden. If you had any skill in judging facial expressions etc in the least, you would realize that the expressions on his face etc, stuttering, and having his points destroyed by Palin does not equate to him pwning. I'm only using pwning because you've already dumbed the discussion down to that term. Politics isn't an FPS >_>

@George Bush Hate: While not all of his decisions were great, you do realize that that 3rd of the government (the executive branch) doesn't run everything. It's called the House of representatives and the senate, but the president is such a convenient scape goat for you, now isn't he?

@Don't discuss democrats QQ: One party will inevitably come up in a discussion about the other. It's how politics work. There's always 2 opinions, and discussing one without bringing the other up is pointless. Stop whining about people pointing out flaws in the democrats. Are you seriously saying that you can bash republicans and then turn around and throw a hissy fit about us pointing out your party's flaws? As crude as the saying is, "Don't dish it if you can't take it" applies here. Can we please rename the thread "Idiotic hypocrisy in abundance"? It would appear to fit. I lol'd at "Little bias". If arguments that don't agree with your views fill you with such rage that you cannot control yourself and the level of bias in your posts, then you should be in an anger management class, not here.

Wait, why am I bothering?

Your response is going to based more on the fact that I'm a republican rather than the actual argument and points I presented. I might as well be talking about cheesecake, because it would seem the majority of the democrats in this thread (not all mind you) have their posts based on hating republicans rather than focusing on the actual opinions.

I would like to thank you for providing such a hilarious farce for me to read, though.

@VP Debate: Palin was the one pwning Biden. If you had any skill in judging facial expressions etc in the least' date=' you would realize that the expressions on his face etc, stuttering, and having his points destroyed by Palin does not equate to him pwning. I'm only using pwning because you've already dumbed the discussion down to that term. Politics isn't an FPS >_>

[b']It's the internet. Not an essay. As long as you can understand me, I can talk in alien for all I give a damn.

Also, must I provide a link to the VP debate? What's your point if Biden was stuttering? At least his answers were formed correctly and made the slightest amount of sense. Palin was confident with her crappy 2nd grade answers, which is why she didn't stutter one bit.[/b]

@George Bush Hate: While not all of his decisions were great, you do realize that that 3rd of the government (the executive branch) doesn't run everything. It's called the House of representatives and the senate, but the president is such a convenient scape goat for you, now isn't he?

Not 100% sure on this, but didn't Bush have a republican-based Senate in the early stages of his first term?

@Don't discuss democrats QQ: One party will inevitably come up in a discussion about the other. It's how politics work. There's always 2 opinions, and discussing one without bringing the other up is pointless. Stop whining about people pointing out flaws in the democrats. Are you seriously saying that you can bash republicans and then turn around and throw a hissy fit about us pointing out your party's flaws? As crude as the saying is, "Don't dish it if you can't take it" applies here. Can we please rename the thread "Idiotic hypocrisy in abundance"? It would appear to fit. I lol'd at "Little bias". If arguments that don't agree with your views fill you with such rage that you cannot control yourself and the level of bias in your posts, then you should be in an anger management class, not here.

This topic is about Republicans, and we we hate them. Not why we love Democrats.

Oh, so lemme get off topic for a sec, because dicussing Democrats is also off topic.

George Bush is from Texas, the dumbest state in the USA.

Dan Quayle shot his friend.

That is why George Bush sucks, the same thing that happened when you brought Democrats into this discussion.

Your a moron?

Your response is going to based more on the fact that I'm a republican rather than the actual argument and points I presented. I might as well be talking about cheesecake, because it would seem the majority of the democrats in this thread (not all mind you) have their posts based on hating republicans rather than focusing on the actual opinions.

What is the topic, genius? The topic is why we hate Republican's. Democrats come to this thread to talk down about Bush, his administration, and the people who support his administration. You talk about me not knowing how politics work? You can't even handle a simple debate about Republican's.

I would like to thank you for providing such a hilarious farce for me to read, though.

Your welcome. I'd like to thank YOU for providing me a post full of idiocy for me to counter.

Repuclicans have been doing a screw-up job lately' date=' thats why the party gets a bad name. It's not that the republican party is bad, they just did a bad job, and made themselves look like asses. I am a republican, but supported Obama. Because McCain = sad ass old failure, and don't get me started on pailin.

[/quote']

I think Az is the only person who is the least biased and second-most-truthful (hai Crab) person here.

The Republican's started off with a neutral reputation. When people like you (not you Az) try to defend the crap they did, you are making it worse.

And we are getting off the topic. CW98 is talking about why Democrats suck. We are talking about why we hate Republican's. Maybe some idiot want's to go Independant. They are two different topics, so CW98 should stop putting Democrat's down because it's not making Republican's look worse. You should start talking up about Republican's while we talk down about them. This discussion has absolutely nothing to do about Democrats, but your stupid remarks are MAKING us talk about Democrats and get off the subject of while Republican's are complete morons.

And on Palin, she is a complete idiot. She can't answer a question correctly. She is like a dog (not making a b**** reference, I promise). A dumb dog, to be corrected. You throw her a cookie and she doesn't eat it. Time after time you throw a cookie, but she won't eat it. Finally, the dog eats the cookie, and we all praise her. Just like Palin. She was being a complete idiot until (I believe) the VP debate. She answered like 1 question correctly (not correctly, but she didn't answer it like an idiot) and everyone, mostly Republican's, praised her for exceeding expectations. Lulz? She got 1 question right, while Biden was pretty much pwning that debate.

McCain had no thoughts of his own, and many of his policies came directly from the Bush administration. The Bush administration made stupid acts, shot down the economy, and put us into some deeper stuff. I don't think American's wanted the McPalin Republican's to put us into DEEPER, DEEPER, STUFF.

You can say Bill Clinton started the economy drop, but that's going back into Democrats. Bush had a chance to revive it, and it got to a point where Obama had to create a well-planed stimulus (sp?) to try and restart the economy. McCain would have kept the same policies as Bush did until the economy got so low that even the smartest person on Earth couldn't fix the economy in 2012.

And no one is saying they hate republicans. That's not really racist, but thats like saying you hate Mexicans. It's that many (majority) people think that Democrats are better than Republicans.

I tried to have as little bias as possible in this post, but other posts filled with idiocy (yeah, YOU) compelled me to talk in a biased manner.

I'm not putting Democrats down. I could care less. I'm putting down the jerks who insult and make fun of Republicans, which are usually Democrats. But I did not say Democrats suck. Get your facts straight. And I bet you haven't even read Obama's stimulus. Bush couldn't stop the economy drop when democrats were in power, like congress. He had no chance, you idiot.

[/quote']

And on Palin, she is a complete idiot. She can't answer a question correctly. She is like a dog (not making a b**** reference, I promise). A dumb dog, to be corrected. You throw her a cookie and she doesn't eat it. Time after time you throw a cookie, but she won't eat it. Finally, the dog eats the cookie, and we all praise her. Just like Palin. She was being a complete idiot until (I believe) the VP debate. She answered like 1 question correctly (not correctly, but she didn't answer it like an idiot) and everyone, mostly Republican's, praised her for exceeding expectations. Lulz? She got 1 question right, while Biden was pretty much pwning that debate.

I'm not putting Democrats down. I could care less. I'm putting down the jerks who insult and make fun of Republicans, which are usually Democrats. But I did not say Democrats suck. Get your facts straight. And I bet you haven't even read Obama's stimulus. Bush couldn't stop the economy drop when democrats were in power, like congress. He had no chance, you idiot.

Democrats don't put Republican's down. Us Democrats only use the idiocy of Republicans to show that we are superior.

I wasn't talking to you when I said you said Democrats suck.

Uhm, Bush had 8 years in office to fix the economy.

@VP Debate: Palin was the one pwning Biden. If you had any skill in judging facial expressions etc in the least' date=' you would realize that the expressions on his face etc, stuttering, and having his points destroyed by Palin does not equate to him pwning. I'm only using pwning because you've already dumbed the discussion down to that term. Politics isn't an FPS >_>

[b']It's the internet. Not an essay. As long as you can understand me, I can talk in alien for all I give a damn.

Also, must I provide a link to the VP debate? What's your point if Biden was stuttering? At least his answers were formed correctly and made the slightest amount of sense. Palin was confident with her crappy 2nd grade answers, which is why she didn't stutter one bit.[/b]

If it makes you feel better about yourself, then go ahead and post a link to a debate I've already watched. As for the stuttering, it shows he unnerved and/or thrown off guard by Palin's argument. If he was "pwning" as you claimed, wouldn't he be confident and sure of himself?

Not 100% sure on this, but didn't Bush have a republican-based Senate in the early stages of his first term?

I don't remember either. I'm pretty sure he had a democrat-based one for the majority of his 2nd term.

This topic is about Republicans, and we we hate them. Not why we love Democrats.

Oh, so lemme get off topic for a sec, because dicussing Democrats is also off topic.

George Bush is from Texas, the dumbest state in the USA.

Dan Quayle shot his friend.

That is why George Bush sucks, the same thing that happened when you brought Democrats into this discussion.

Democrats brought themselves into this discussion. And the purpose is not to bash republicans. Why in the hell would a republican make a thread about bashing his own party. The purpose was to defend it. The majority of people in the world are complete idiots, therefore no matter where you come from, it will be filled with them. Your argument is irrelevant. And Dan Quayle's actions effect George Bush's competence how?

Your a moron?

No I'm not, I merely have a different view than you, and you cannot control your emotions enough to avoid responding with hostility. Oh, and this might help you.

What is the topic, genius? The topic is why we hate Republican's. Democrats come to this thread to talk down about Bush, his administration, and the people who support his administration. You talk about me not knowing how politics work? You can't even handle a simple debate about Republican's.

No, the topic is defending the republican stance, read the first post. The title is merely a question asked at the beginning of the TC's argument. Next time, read the entire thread first so you don't make a fool out of yourself, ok?

Your welcome. I'd like to thank YOU for providing me a post full of idiocy for me to counter.

I'm glad I could be of service. I'm so thoughtful that I provided you with an opportunity to cope with your superiority complex by making an arrogant imbecile out of yourself.

Edit: "Democrats don't put Republican's down. Us Democrats only use the idiocy of Republicans to show that we are superior."

It's hilarious how much of a hypocrite you are, it really is.

That's exactly why I "brought us off topic" bringing up democrats.

Are you really such a pompous fool that you'll chide me for doing something, call it what it is not, do the same thing, and give it the same justification my actions have.

You just completely ignore something and only acknowledge it when it's convenient for you.

Or are you such an ignorant fool you don't even notice?

Either way, it's pathetic really.

Why would the OP make a thread titled "Why does everyone hate Republicans" if his intention was to bring down Democrats?

You know that wasn't his intention. You're just trying to annoy him. If you don't have anything productive to say, then say nothing.

Why would the OP make a thread titled "Why does everyone hate Republicans" if his intention was to bring down Democrats?

You know that wasn't his intention. You're just trying to annoy him. If you don't have anything productive to say' date=' then say nothing.

[/quote']

So now your a mind reader? EPIC.

If his intention was to talk down about Democrats, he should have used a title as such, for example "Why do people prefer Democrats over Republicans". Instead, he made me assume that he wanted Republicans to discuss good things about Republican's and Democrats to discuss bad things about Republicans. Instead, you Republicans are bashing on Democrats when the title has nothing to do with Democrats. And I will keep fighting for this until:

A.) The OP changes the title and I leave the thread alone.

B.) Get's locked due to spamming or off-topic discussion.

C.) We actually get on topic and not bash Democrats because that has nothing to do with the topic.

It's simple, really. And if you don't understand that, you might as well become a 7 year old making crappy cards on a yugioh forum. owait

You know that wasn't his intention. You're just trying to annoy him. If you don't have anything productive to say' date=' then say nothing.

[/quote']

If his intention was to talk down about Democrats, he should have used a title as such, for example "Why do people prefer Democrats over Republicans". Instead, he made me assume that he wanted Republicans to discuss good things about Republican's and Democrats to discuss bad things about Republicans. Instead, you Republicans are bashing on Democrats when the title has nothing to do with Democrats. And I will keep fighting for this until:

C.) We actually get on topic and not bash Democrats because that has nothing to do with the topic.

It's simple, really. And if you don't understand that, you might as well become a 7 year old making crappy cards on a yugioh forum. owait

Reading the title alone, basing your argument off nothing but that, refusing to acknowledge the purpose of this topic (which is to defend republicans, not bash democrats. Your "We use their idiocy to prove we're superior" strategy comes into play for both sides), and then continuing on this unproductive line of argument that convinces none and makes you look more and more the fool?

You sir are a farce.

Your argument is a farce, your debating skills are a farce, your very presence in this thread is a farce.

[/quote']

I didn't want to talk bad about democrat. It was a thread to point out why Republicans aren't horrible like how you've been talking about them.

I don't know about you, but it's been democrats bashing Palin, Bush, McCain, everyone, not us bashing you. That's not even the topic!

The topic is to prove why republicans are not so bad, and you say Republicans are bashing Democrats because they're expressing what they believe in. Care to prove it? Or are yu just making up excuses?

When I was talking about Bush's inability to fix the economy, SOMEBODY (you know who you are) said that Obama could not handle the economy and Democrats were doing a crappy job.

If you want to counter me bashing on Republicans, at least stick with the thread title and pull up Republicans, not bash Democrats.

This shows your inability to comprehend a few-worded thread title. Even the OP did not understand what his thread title meant and drifted off topic.

And I can't deal with your idiocy anymore. Not the Republican's idiocy, but YOUR idiocy. Your posts contain no logic and have a 0% sense rating. I would make a great exit like Crab Helmet did, but I don't want to find an exit sign on Google Images, turn it into an IMG Code and paste it.

BTW, using words like farce doesn't make you sound and smarter. IMO, sticking with simple, thought-out posts is better than using random words that can be used against you.

Also, I'm bashing on Republicans not because I am a Democrat, but because I am not a Republican. You continuously forget there is a middle point, neither Democrat nor Republican. So don't assume that someone is a Democrat because they don't side with Bush and his idiocy.

And don't say Obama is a bad president with substantial proof. He hasn't even finished a year of his first term yet, and no major changes have taken place yet. You really have nothing to say about Obama so you assume things and try and predict the future. On the other hand, I have 8 nice years to bash Bush with.

Going back to your stupid post about FDR and Lincoln being Republican. Don't you think that after 50 years, parties change? It's like you being the same moron 60 years from now. You might get smarter, you will probably get dumber. But you won't stay the same. Just like parties change in their views.

Also, The topic is to prove why republicans are not so bad... I would like to see how you plan to do that. With idiots like Bush and Palin on your side, I don't think there is anything left except to prove them bad.

Also, before you post more idiocy, note that I am not posting in this thread because of your idiotic posts, so trying to counter my post is a fruitless attempt. Instead, try getting on topic and defending your side, if that is possible, instead of drifting off topic because you obviously have no counter to ANYTHING I am saying.

Like Crab Helmet once said, "EXIT"

@ Dark' date=' I'm not on either side so keep quiet.

[/quote']

I'm sorry for being a hypocrite, but I had to come back to answer this post.

This is in the debates section for a reason. When you debate, you choose a side. Either you agree with the OP or you disagree with the OP. If you are neutral, than you are trying to prove both sides correct or both sides incorrect. You are obviously not doing that, because you obviously have a bias. So don't tell me to keep quiet until you learn to debate.

When I was talking about Bush's inability to fix the economy' date=' SOMEBODY (you know who you are) said that Obama could not handle the economy and Democrats were doing a crappy job.

[b']Maybe because they can't. I'm not bashing them when I say Obama is spending 3.6 trillion dollars, it's the truth. And just so you know, if Bush were to spend that much, everyone would start a riot. AND I only said the Democrats were doing a crappy job because someone said the Republicans were. Again, get your facts straight.[/b]

If you want to counter me bashing on Republicans, at least stick with the thread title and pull up Republicans, not bash Democrats.

This shows your inability to comprehend a few-worded thread title. Even the OP did not understand what his thread title meant and drifted off topic.

And I can't deal with your idiocy anymore. Not the Republican's idiocy, but YOUR idiocy. Your posts contain no logic and have a 0% sense rating. I would make a great exit like Crab Helmet did, but I don't want to find an exit sign on Google Images, turn it into an IMG Code and paste it.

BTW, using words like farce doesn't make you sound and smarter. IMO, sticking with simple, thought-out posts is better than using random words that can be used against you.

Also, I'm bashing on Republicans not because I am a Democrat, but because I am not a Republican. You continuously forget there is a middle point, neither Democrat nor Republican. So don't assume that someone is a Democrat because they don't side with Bush and his idiocy.

And don't say Obama is a bad president with substantial proof. He hasn't even finished a year of his first term yet, and no major changes have taken place yet. You really have nothing to say about Obama so you assume things and try and predict the future. On the other hand, I have 8 nice years to bash Bush with.

Going back to your stupid post about FDR and Lincoln being Republican. Don't you think that after 50 years, parties change? It's like you being the same moron 60 years from now. You might get smarter, you will probably get dumber. But you won't stay the same. Just like parties change in their views.

Also, The topic is to prove why republicans are not so bad... I would like to see how you plan to do that. With idiots like Bush and Palin on your side, I don't think there is anything left except to prove them bad.

Also, before you post more idiocy, note that I am not posting in this thread because of your idiotic posts, so trying to counter my post is a fruitless attempt. Instead, try getting on topic and defending your side, if that is possible, instead of drifting off topic because you obviously have no counter to ANYTHING I am saying.

Like Crab Helmet once said, "EXIT"

The rest is stupid crap I will not read. Everything you write makes you look like a fool, so I am not reading it.

@ Dark' date=' I'm not on either side so keep quiet.

[/quote']

I'm sorry for being a hypocrite, but I had to come back to answer this post.

This is in the debates section for a reason. When you debate, you choose a side. Either you agree with the OP or you disagree with the OP. If you are neutral, than you are trying to prove both sides correct or both sides incorrect. You are obviously not doing that, because you obviously have a bias. So don't tell me to keep quiet until you learn to debate.

I am a democrat, my parents voted for McCain.

I'm trying to stay out of this debate unless I feel the need to intervene or do some debating.

Your inability to comprehend a title's meaning is truly astounding.

He's he's not saying "Republicans suck, so lets talk about why they're terrible", he's questioning why people hate republicans, in that he doesn't agree and doesn't get why the democrats don't like them.

And you're not middle stance, every argument you've made has been fairly liberal, which is the general democrat stance.

I actually use words like farce in my day-to-day conversations. Don't flatter yourself, as I go through no extra effort to sound smart for you, as you're simply not worth the time. I merely talk like this all the time. If my vocabulary is too overwhelming, perhaps you should go to your nearest preschool and continue your argument there.

Farce is repeated for emphasis, yet another concept that seems to be beyond you.

"Oh hey guys! You can't counter my argument because my sheer arrogance forms a tangible barrier warding off your text, kthnxbai."

And how do my posts contain no logic? You've used the same logic I have, albeit in a less effective manner, several times. I applaud your decision to leave before you embarrass yourself further as your posts go into a downward spiral of incoherency, arrogance, and sheer denial.

Also, who exactly are you talking to? You switch between addressing me and the OP a few times throughout that. Every word you use to refer to us need not be a pronoun.

The one thing I cannot comprehend is how warped your view of reality is that your argument makes any sense at all to you.

I need to stop participating in these debates (and I use that term lightly) while playing FFXII. The bosses are going to kill me while I'm busy laughing.

He's he's not saying "Republicans suck' date=' so lets talk about why they're terrible", he's questioning why people hate republicans, in that he doesn't agree and doesn't get why the democrats don't like them.

And you're not middle stance, every argument you've made has been fairly liberal, which is the general democrat stance.

I actually use words like farce in my day-to-day conversations. Don't flatter yourself, as I go through no extra effort to sound smart for you, as you're simply not worth the time. I merely talk like this all the time. If my vocabulary is too overwhelming, perhaps you should go to your nearest preschool and continue your argument there.

Farce is repeated for emphasis, yet another concept that seems to be beyond you.

"Oh hey guys! You can't counter my argument because my sheer arrogance forms a tangible barrier warding off your text, kthnxbai."

And how do my posts contain no logic? You've used the same logic I have, albeit in a less effective manner, several times. I applaud your decision to leave before you embarrass yourself further as your posts go into a downward spiral of incoherency, arrogance, and sheer denial.

Also, who exactly are you talking to? You switch between addressing me and the OP a few times throughout that. Every word you use to refer to us need not be a pronoun.

The one thing I cannot comprehend is how warped your view of reality is that your argument makes any sense at all to you.

I need to stop participating in these debates (and I use that term lightly) while playing FFXII. The bosses are going to kill me while I'm busy laughing.

[/quote']

I hope you're talking to Dark. I made the last post so I'm not sure.

He's he's not saying "Republicans suck' date=' so lets talk about why they're terrible", he's questioning why people hate republicans, in that he doesn't agree and doesn't get why the democrats don't like them.

[/quote']

I hope you're talking to Dark. I made the last post so I'm not sure.

Correct

The biggest issue with the Republican party is that they are controlled by the fundamentalist Christian unit. I'm a Republican, but I do not believe that the church should have any place in the state's matters. If only they supported a secular democracy and not a religious fundamentalism. Then, they might still be a respectable party. However, the democrats are just as bad. The only difference is that the democrats won't do anything. To quote Cher "their spines are in the elephant's graveyard.

' pid='2375992' dateline='1245324307']

They were the best thing to come along. For example' date=' remember Ronald Reagan? Bush Sr? Bush Jr? Abraham Lincoln? George Washington? Theodore Roosevelt? Some current people that are great They are all great people. What's wrong with Conservative thoughts? What is wrong with low Taxes? What is wrong with cutting spending? What is wrong with more power to the states instead of federal government controlling everything? What's wrong with opposing gun control? Why does everyone hate Sarah Palin? Are the Democrats afraid of her because she has potential to win 2012? You know who started this mess? Clinton. Remember when Clinton signed the Consumer Reinvestment Act? That gave financial institutions even more power that eventually led to the collapse of our financial system because of their greed. Key note Democratic politicians Sen. Dodd, Sen. Reed, and the infamous Barney Frank were instrumental in aiding for having laws passed that sent us the final blow.

Now that the long speech is over, what is wrong with Republicans and Conservatives?

No matter what happens, even though I do not like what's happening, Obama is my president, and I will always support the office of the presidency.

[/quote']

Because Republicans are gay.

/topic

That is stupid, hyppocrytical and extremely stereotypical. I'm a democrat and I think that. Keep those stupid opinions to yourself.

My post was meant to be ironic.

Also, lrn 2 recognize trolling.

Also, how is calling republicans gay hypocritical or stereotypical? Do you know what those words mean? To be hypocritical I would have to be gay myself (which is therefore not true because I'm actually bisexual).

Archived