Why does everyone hate Republicans?

Sparta™

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
' pid='2390243' dateline='1245509798']

I am highly offended by this implication that my gay friends are probably Republican and demand that you retract this insult!

My sincerest apologies' date=' old chap. It was not my intention to insult.

[/quote']

No hard feelings, my good man.

Did not read entire thread; responding to first post

@TC

George Washington was not a Republican. Don't spew lies.

There is nothing wrong with conservative thought. Liberal's for some reason think that it is wrong to believe in structure because they get hard to the concept of choice. Two men should not be allowed to raise a child, a family is two people who can have children, not two people who want them, not two people who weren't meant by some act of genetic error to have them.

Republican thought however plays a little bit into dissential issues. Republican thought relies on small power and decenteralized structure. Decentralized structures such as the ones the republican party would push for allow for non-government structures (corporations) to rise and receive little opposition when they decide to funk people over. (French water companies buying out african water, American companies privatizing Latin America, making water an unaffordable luxury) Centralized power is good for the world. It lays down one law, one code of justice, and says that this is the way things should be.

People should NOT be allowed to practice religious beliefs that detriment the safety of others, involve the non-consentual involvement of others (i.e. Pedophilia, rape, torture, etc), promote bigotry and racism... you get the point. You can't let people do what they want, you need to make sure that they understand what the law is and that it is followed. At the same time, you need to keep the majority happy with the protection that law provides for them.

I find it respectable that you support your president. I'd do the same, but I didn't live in Russia over the last few years.

I didn't bother reading the previous posts (because there are a lot and I am tired) so here is my argument:

Why the left hates republicans: They were originally right wing. No other real reason

Why the right hates republicans: They are now where Moderate used to be. No other real reason.

That is why I'm libertarian.

I didn't bother reading the previous posts (because there are a lot and I am tired) so here is my argument:

Why the left hates republicans: They were originally right wing. No other real reason

Why the right hates republicans: They are now where Moderate used to be. No other real reason.

As a Libertarian, you have anything to say on the contempt for Conservative thought rather than Republican thought?

You do know a libertarian makes a conservative look even liberal compared to them, right?

You do know a libertarian makes a conservative look even liberal compared to them' date=' right?

[/quote']

Only socially.

Right wingers are the biggest liberals when it comes to economics, just not so much when it comes to social issues.

And it seems fairly obvious that PromeMFD is very far right.

What a bunch of garbage' date=' liberal, Democratic, conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!

[/quote']

I do agree with this. We're all 1 united country so why not act like one?

What a bunch of garbage' date=' liberal, Democratic, conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!

[/quote']

Because one side believes the other side will ruin this country. So the other side thinks the same way back.

[/quote']

Because we aren't one. And until the Vulcans come and give us a nationwide psychic mind-meld, or an evil overlord uses his brain control ray to turn everyone into zombies, it's going to stay that way. Any idiot can see that living in the same region of the world does not equate to being a hive-mind.`

[/quote']

Because every human being has a brain.

That much.

Did not read entire thread; responding to first post

@TC

George Washington was not a Republican. Don't spew lies.

Yes' date=' in fact George Washington was against political parties.

There is nothing wrong with conservative thought. Liberal's for some reason think that it is wrong to believe in structure because they get hard to the concept of choice. Two men should not be allowed to raise a child, a family is two people who can have children, not two people who want them, not two people who weren't meant by some act of genetic error to have them.

"Two men should not be allowed to raise a child!" If a homosexual couple wants a child they have just as much a right to have them as a straight one. I would rather a child grow up in a loving environment with two men/women than an abusive heterosexual environment. Nowadays, children of "gays" have higher grades and generally do better than homophobic straight couple’s children. Just because you can have children doesn't mean that you should. A family is people who love each other not people who share biological bond. Biology means nothing in the rearing of a child. They can grow up just fine without their biological parents.

By this logic you don't think that adoption should be illegal too.

Republican thought however plays a little bit into dissential issues. Republican thought relies on small power and decenteralized structure. Decentralized structures such as the ones the republican party would push for allow for non-government structures (corporations) to rise and receive little opposition when they decide to f*** people over. (French water companies buying out african water' date=' American companies privatizing Latin America, making water an unaffordable luxury) Centralized power is good for the world. It lays down one law, one code of justice, and says that this is the way things should be.

[/quote']

Your opinion is almost right, but not quite there. Corporations should be checked by the government so they don't commit the atrocities that you mentioned. However, corporations should not be abolished. Small government is better for the world because it allows people to attain power. The government should always be stronger than the companies but the companies shouldn't be lost.

People should NOT be allowed to practice religious beliefs that detriment the safety of others' date=' involve the non-consentual involvement of others (i.e. Pedophilia, rape, torture, etc), promote bigotry and racism... you get the point. You can't let people do what they want, you need to make sure that they understand what the law is and that it is followed. At the same time, you need to keep the majority happy with the protection that law provides for them.[/quote']

Yes, I totally agree. Governments should be secular. Funny you say this now, but in another thread you said that a theocracy was the best type of government. I wish you would stick to your views and quit waffling.

[/quote']

ALEX JONES IN WAKING LIFE.

See you in court.

Liberal's for some reason think that it is wrong to believe in structure because they get hard to the concept of choice. Two men should not be allowed to raise a child' date=' a family is two people who can have children, not two people who want them, not two people who weren't meant by some act of genetic error to have them.

[/quote']

It's a shame. I always thought Static was one of the less idiotic members of YCM.

Ah'm readin' tortured wishy-washy centrist fence-sittin' here somewhere... uh-huh...

computerwhiz98 you said that you wish to deny gay marriage because it is "under god." Who's god is it under then. First of all marriage is a secular institution, a priest, imam or rabbi can seal the deal but you can just as easily go to the justice of the peace and be married. Next marriage was in every civilization on the face of this earth regardless of what god or goddess was worshiped. Gay marriage was in every civilization as well before the book religions gained predominance. Just check the gay marriages of the celts, the hijra marriages of India, the Two Spirited marriages of the Native Americans and the gatekeeper marriages of Africa. The Christian definition of marriage matters as much as the Hindu one or the Buddhist one. As in not at all. If you think that the Christian definition of marriage is the only one that matters then why don't you people try to ban non christian marriage.

Next George Washington was not a Republican in fact he was against political parties and Abraham Lincoln was only a Republican for a part of his presidency and then changed to a new party.

Liberal's for some reason think that it is wrong to believe in structure because they get hard to the concept of choice. Two men should not be allowed to raise a child' date=' a family is two people who can have children, not two people who want them, not two people who weren't meant by some act of genetic error to have them.

[/quote']

It's a shame. I always thought Static was one of the less idiotic members of YCM.

Idiotic to think that perhaps society should have some structure in it's most basic group unit?

I dunno, I think if we can let things like these vile creatures do what they want, then eventually our entire idea of justice will fall out. God and Hitler would have them killed, yet people push for them to live like people? I'd say you're all messed up for thinking so freely.

Ah'm readin' tortured wishy-washy centrist fence-sittin' here somewhere... uh-huh...

Centrist?

I'm about as far left as it is physically possible to be. I could have just said "death to the infidels' date='" instead of going on about gay males, a group of individuals in society whose type I believe should be removed from my earth, but that would have sounded a bit more ignorant, wouldn't it? My lack of discontent for females is due to the culture that many gay males, the ones that are very self expressive, express. Manly women are an abnormality but not one that could destroy a child if it was surrounded by them, however, a feminine male could make MY son become more accepting of such a terrible atrocity. Men should express and care about their virility; that's key for the continued sustainability of our entire society.

Honestly, f-ck them, the only place they can do any good is a bonfire.

@Mistress: You said "Who's god is it (gay marriage; prohibited) under then?"

Christ and Allah; that's good enough for 1.3 billion people +3.7 billion more and it should be good enough for anyone who values the role of the male.

I will now reply to that individual with the Russian letters that I cannot write...[hr']

There is nothing wrong with conservative thought. Liberal's for some reason think that it is wrong to believe in structure because they get hard to the concept of choice. Two men should not be allowed to raise a child' date=' a family is two people who can have children, not two people who want them, not two people who weren't meant by some act of genetic error to have them.

[/quote']

"Two men should not be allowed to raise a child!" If a homosexual couple wants a child they have just as much a right to have them as a straight one. I would rather a child grow up in a loving environment with two men/women than an abusive heterosexual environment. Nowadays, children of "gays" have higher grades and generally do better than homophobic straight couple’s children. Just because you can have children doesn't mean that you should. A family is people who love each other not people who share biological bond. Biology means nothing in the rearing of a child. They can grow up just fine without their biological parents.

By this logic you don't think that adoption should be illegal too.

Strikeout was so that it makes more sense when read.

A son should not be raised to think that it is ok to be overly feminine. It's that simple; letting gay men raise children raises the possibility of the child's father being feminine; not only do you have two men raising it, but you have two gay men, who are much more likely to be feminine than a straight man is.

I think adoption is fine; if two white people wanted to adopt an Asian child, that would be adding better genetics to the gene pool (because we all know that white people give birth to the majority of babies with genetic defects) It really is more about the "womanizing of men" that makes me wary of allowing flagrantly flaming males to raise a child.

Republican thought however plays a little bit into dissential issues. Republican thought relies on small power and decenteralized structure. Decentralized structures such as the ones the republican party would push for allow for non-government structures (corporations) to rise and receive little opposition when they decide to f*** people over. (French water companies buying out african water' date=' American companies privatizing Latin America, making water an unaffordable luxury) Centralized power is good for the world. It lays down one law, one code of justice, and says that this is the way things should be.

[/quote']

Your opinion is almost right, but not quite there. Corporations should be checked by the government so they don't commit the atrocities that you mentioned. However, corporations should not be abolished. Small government is better for the world because it allows people to attain power. The government should always be stronger than the companies but the companies shouldn't be lost.

Umm, opinion's are generally not wrong, lest they conflict with the righteous state's concept of justice. Most republican politicians do not care for corporate checking because they get in on the corporate kickbacks. Small government is not better for the world because it doesn't tell people to do what they should do, it sits there and lets them decide what they want, and let's them make mistakes. When there is one voice, there are no mistakes.

People should NOT be allowed to practice religious beliefs that detriment the safety of others' date=' involve the non-consentual involvement of others (i.e. Pedophilia, rape, torture, etc), promote bigotry and racism... you get the point. You can't let people do what they want, you need to make sure that they understand what the law is and that it is followed. At the same time, you need to keep the majority happy with the protection that law provides for them.[/quote']

Yes, I totally agree. Governments should be secular. Funny you say this now, but in another thread you said that a theocracy was the best type of government. I wish you would stick to your views and quit waffling.

Where did you get secular? When I wrote that, I was going on about the reasons that we should control what people are allowed to believe. In America, things such as the above HAVE HAPPENED (WACO; http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665). It's funked up, everyone should have one religion, and should not be allowed to make up whatever the hell they want to believe because it might conflict with the idea of justice.

Indifference is where we will find peace.

God bless.

[/quote']

Idiotic to think that perhaps society should have some structure in it's most basic group unit?

Idiotic to think that your own personal values should be imposed upon others for no practical purpose beyond creating an entirely unnecessary and restrictive structure - and, given that this measure by necessity causes fewer adoptions to occur, acts to the detriment of society as a whole.

I dunno' date=' I think if we can let things like these vile creatures

[/quote']

Ah, I see. Poe's Law strikes again; my mistake.

To Static:

First, the name's Tabris. T-A-B-R-I-S.

Second, your statement, in summa:

I want my gay neighbor to not be gay. If he/she wants to be gay and marry someone of his/her own sex, he can't adopt a child. Therefore, he/she must repress his/her feelings and marry someone of the opposite sex.

Yes, sir, fence-sitting as far as these eyes can see.

Archived