Why does everyone hate Republicans?

Sparta™

[spoiler=OH s***]

' pid='2474890' dateline='1246514545']

Pro-Life activists' date=' answer me this:

What is wrong with terminating the growth of an unwanted miniscule grouping of nerveless cells?

[/quote']

The wording in your question is a facade.

Reword it: What is wrong with ending the life of an unwanted developing child?

None the less, a nerveless developing child. Well, technically not nerveless, but not developed enough to feel rather is what I am going for.

Until about 5-6 months, the answer is nothing; there is nothing wrong with killing a nerveless developing child/fetus.

Nothing wrong from a skewed perspective.

Ad Hominem; f-ck I don't care.

Grow some nads kid; even if it we do consider it a person, it's one in 7 billion, and one without a voice for itself at that. I'm not saying I'd abort them, but there's nothing wrong with idly accepting that nerveless beings are being killed for the benefit of their host.

Haha. I don't give a s*** dude.

All I was saying is that you are in fact killing a baby when you have an abortion. And to say otherwise is just deluding yourself.

It's not a baby when it dies, and it is thus not killing a baby.

If you're really a Determinist, you'll see the flaw in that.

It was never going to become a baby because it was aborted. It was never going to feel, have a soul or anything along those lines, so it isn't the same as killing a baby.

Honestly, I'd love to respond but this will just go in circles. =\

It would have became a baby had it not been aborted.

But it was aborted.

But it could have not been aborted.

But it was.

Etc, etc, etc...

How could it have not been aborted if it was?

If it happened, it was bound to happen.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=OH s***]

' pid='2474890' dateline='1246514545']

Pro-Life activists' date=' answer me this:

What is wrong with terminating the growth of an unwanted miniscule grouping of nerveless cells?

[/quote']

The wording in your question is a facade.

Reword it: What is wrong with ending the life of an unwanted developing child?

None the less, a nerveless developing child. Well, technically not nerveless, but not developed enough to feel rather is what I am going for.

Until about 5-6 months, the answer is nothing; there is nothing wrong with killing a nerveless developing child/fetus.

Nothing wrong from a skewed perspective.

Ad Hominem; f-ck I don't care.

Grow some nads kid; even if it we do consider it a person, it's one in 7 billion, and one without a voice for itself at that. I'm not saying I'd abort them, but there's nothing wrong with idly accepting that nerveless beings are being killed for the benefit of their host.

Haha. I don't give a s*** dude.

All I was saying is that you are in fact killing a baby when you have an abortion. And to say otherwise is just deluding yourself.

It's not a baby when it dies, and it is thus not killing a baby.

If you're really a Determinist, you'll see the flaw in that.

It was never going to become a baby because it was aborted. It was never going to feel, have a soul or anything along those lines, so it isn't the same as killing a baby.

Honestly, I'd love to respond but this will just go in circles. =\

It would have became a baby had it not been aborted.

But it was aborted.

But it could have not been aborted.

But it was.

Etc, etc, etc...

How could it have not been aborted if it was?

If it happened, it was bound to happen.

They could have chosen not to abort it. =\

- Old ---- removed -

In another universe maybe' date=' but in this one they didn't. People's thoughts and choices don't change fate. It is fate that makes these choices initially.

[/quote']

=| They were presented with two choices. They picked one because they wanted to. Had they wanted to pick another one they would have.

- Old ---- removed -

In another universe maybe' date=' but in this one they didn't. People's thoughts and choices don't change fate. It is fate that makes these choices initially.

[/quote']

=| They were presented with two choices. They picked one because they wanted to. Had they wanted to pick another one they would have.

Everything that ever happened was predetermined. Not by anything conscious, but by the universe unconsciously.

If the abortion happened, it was going to happen and that's the way it is. When the abortion was in the future, it was certain the same way that our future right now is certain.

- Old ---- removed -

[/quote']

Everything that ever happened was predetermined. Not by anything conscious, but by the universe unconsciously.

If the abortion happened, it was going to happen and that's the way it is. When the abortion was in the future, it was certain the same way that our future right now is certain.

funk. It's hard to explain what I'm thinking.

When they go to an abortion clinic they know they are going to either have an abortion, or not. If they chose to have an abortion they chose to do so. They had knowledge of another choice and still decided on the one they chose.

Goddamn it... >_<

- Old ---- removed -

[/quote']

f***. It's hard to explain what I'm thinking.

When they go to an abortion clinic they know they are going to either have an abortion, or not. If they chose to have an abortion they chose to do so. They had knowledge of another choice and still decided on the one they chose.

Goddamn it... >_<

But fate led them down that road. They can be as aware of their decisions as they want; it doesn't matter, all of the choices that a person makes over the course of their entire lifetime, will not change from the perspective of an all knowing god.

In other words, when you were born, everything that you are going to do is already "predetermined" in a sense. It isn't picked, it simply happens the way it does because the universe is the way it is, and there is no changing it; you're bound to your fate, and everyone who goes to get an abortion, every aborted fetus, is bound to get an abortion and be aborted respectively.

And because of this, because fate is absolute, if something happens, there are no what ifs; an aborted fetus was created simply to be destroyed, and that's all there is to it.

now im a straight up democrat, i believe in gay marriage, fine with me, and computer whiz, clinton didnt cause the economic downfall, bush did, he used all the government funds to torture the people in guantonamo (i know its spelled wrong) who had nothing to do with 9/11, thats a whole other story, the only reason he got elected again was because he "inspired" people after 9/11, also iraq never had WMD, and millions of soldiers have died for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!! THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY IN THE LAST 8 YRS WAS THAT BUSH COULDNT BE RE-ELECTED!!!

(dont be upset that i've said this go ahead and whine i dont care one bit)

Oh and abortion that is a womans right, its not unethical, what if you were ummm.. how to say it knocked up by force (plz dont get angry) and palin has absolutely no chance of being elected

btw if your a republican you'd spell it right its palin not paylin

Because Republicans are the AIDS that is killing America. They are self-proclaimed Jesusfags who crusade against gays, and are responsible for the war on drugs and the war on Iraq. The great majority of Republicans proudly reside in the flyover region of the United States known as Dumbf**kistan. They use an elephant as their symbol they say "because we want to, now get your f**king face out of our business!" but noone is buying this. Many believe they use it not only because they are elephant like in reality, with their natural tendency to never forget anything, but also because the most evil animal of all (you know which one I'm talking about) was already taken. Republicans are naturally hypocritical, and they will turn around any statement they said a week before. They have the natural ability to beguile any pundit to forget anything they said about black people, gays, beaners, their own policies they said they would never abandon, or anything else. Case and point? They are the worst thing ever.

Because Republicans are the AIDS that is killing America. They are self-proclaimed Jesusfags who crusade against gays' date=' and are responsible for the war on drugs and the war on Iraq. The great majority of Republicans proudly reside in the flyover region of the United States known as Dumbf**kistan. They use an elephant as their symbol they say "because we want to, now get your f**king face out of our business!" but noone is buying this. Many believe they use it not only because they are elephant like in reality, with their natural tendency to never forget anything, but also because the most evil animal of all (you know which one I'm talking about) was already taken. Republicans are naturally hypocritical, and they will turn around any statement they said a week before. They have the natural ability to beguile any pundit to forget anything they said about black people, gays, beaners, their own policies they said they would never abandon, or anything else. Case and point? They are the worst thing ever.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

That's so offensive and insulting, nobody is going to listen to you raving on when your first 3 sentences are already full of ignorant lies and filthy language.

Grow up, kiddo. Have a nice time in perma ban land.

Actually, Pikachu is wrong. We re-elected Bush because he had the MOST knowledge about the war he caused.

Also, this was probably mentioned, but I am reiterating this point. Sarah Palin resigned. By far the stupidest decision. I understand she wanted to plan for 2012 (lulz). But resigning means even less people will think of her as a worthy candidate. IF (strongly IFFING) she makes it to the point where she fights Obama for 2012, the Democrats will simply state "She resigned from Alaska. How do we know she won't resign during presidancy?" She now has even less (like she had a chance before) of a chance of making it to 2012.

Also, the main reason why so many people are anti-Republican these days is Bush and Palin.

Actually' date=' Pikachu is wrong. We re-elected Bush because he had the MOST knowledge about the war [b']he caused[/b].

Also, this was probably mentioned, but I am reiterating this point. Sarah Palin resigned. By far the stupidest decision. I understand she wanted to plan for 2012 (lulz). But resigning means even less people will think of her as a worthy candidate. IF (strongly IFFING) she makes it to the point where she fights Obama for 2012, the Democrats will simply state "She resigned from Alaska. How do we know she won't resign during presidancy?" She now has even less (like she had a chance before) of a chance of making it to 2012.

Also, the main reason why so many people are anti-Republican these days is Bush and Palin.

One always has a higher chance of reelection of the country is at war.

Anyway, I thought choosing Palin as VP actually raised McCain's approval rating?

Personally, she terrifies me, but I heard that a lot of people supported her.

McCain was trying to get women voters by caressing them with a women VP.

Either that or his other VP candidates were even worse. Nah' date=' thats not possible.[/u']

Palin getting support? Intranetz article, nao.

That's like saying Obama was trying to get black votes because he's a black man running for president.

You are so ignorant. Palin was the best choice he had. The most good looking, the best speaker, the best debater, what else do you want?

http://www.foxnews.com/

Either that or his other VP candidates were even worse. Nah' date=' thats not possible.[/u']

That's like saying Obama was trying to get black votes because he's a black man running for president.

You are so ignorant. Palin was the best choice he had. The most good looking, the best speaker, the best debater, what else do you want?

Why use bold, underline and italics tags when you can just answer my questions in three seperate paragraphs? Makes life so much easier.

McCain had a choice who his VP would be. Obama was running for president because he wanted to fix the country. McCain had a choice to put a women as his VP. Obama had no choice he was black. Obama could have been a freaking Japanese person and we still would have won.

I don't get involved in VP candidates. Also, she built a freaking bridge to nowhere, she did poorly in many of her interviews and debates, and on top of that, she resigned from her Alaskan governer position.

That's Fox news. I want a damn article about her support.

Why use bold, underline and italics tags when you can just answer my questions in three seperate paragraphs? Makes life so much easier.

McCain had a choice who his VP would be. Obama was running for president because he wanted to fix the country. McCain had a choice to put a women as his VP. Obama had no choice he was black. Obama could have been a freaking Japanese person and we still would have won.

I don't get involved in VP candidates. Also, she built a freaking bridge to nowhere, she did poorly in many of her interviews and debates, and on top of that, she resigned from her Alaskan governer position.

If Obama wants to fix the country, explain the 3.8 Million he's selling, and how he's raging on to other countries about how we've been such a terrible country?

Palin did great in interviews, destroyed Biden in debates, and she resigned because she was getting sued over and over for stupid reasons. One time she got sued for having a Polar Bear on her jacket. >.> Also, she never built the bridge to nowhere, fool. -.-

button.gif

I hope you know how to use the magic search button!

Step 1: You click the search bar

Step 2: you type in it

Step 3: Click the search button! :o

If Obama wants to fix the country, explain the 3.8 Million he's selling, and how he's raging on to other countries about how we've been such a terrible country?

Palin did great in interviews, destroyed Biden in debates, and she resigned because she was getting sued over and over for stupid reasons. One time she got sued for having a Polar Bear on her jacket. >.> Also, she never built the bridge to nowhere, fool. -.-

button.gif

I hope you know how to use the magic search button!

Step 1: You click the search bar

Step 2: you type in it

Step 3: Click the search button! :o

Where you watching the same debate I was watching? She avoided every question the moderator asked her and instead went on with pre-prepared st statements that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. protip: That's not how you debate.

I don't know if you noticed, our country DOES SUCK.

Read OMGAKITTY's comment for the debate.

Why don't you do something? Find an article for me. You are just wasting my time with a damn search button when no articles like that exist. If they do, go find one.

Personally, I think that forfeiting the only position of real responsibility that one has ever held before one's first term has even finished is an excellent way to prove that one is worthy of holding the most powerful office in the nation.

Personally' date=' I think that forfeiting the only position of real responsibility that one has ever held before one's first term has even finished is an excellent way to prove that one is worthy of holding the most powerful office in the nation.

[/quote']

This is exactly what I said. Not exactly those words, however.

Archived