Naruto: Tales of a Shinobi RP (All Full)

FoolMeNever

Hello, this is (probably) the first Naruto RP on this site. You may choose your character from the list below OR you may create your own Shinobi. Only me people with 50 Posts or more may be the people below. They will be Jonin, and command a squad of new shinobi. After we get three people with new shinobi to join, we will begin and I will pm each of you with your mission. The three custom shinobi will be added to another squad, and as more people join we will need more squad leaders. People that are on my Buddy List will join the Anbu Black Ops if they wish. They will be in charge of "removing" Rouge Ninjas (You may choose to go rouge if you wish, but your time here will be brief, you can be revieved by Orochimaru if I wish it.. Even though you will be given more privileges than you normally would.) People on my current buddy list: VainZiler, Star, Tkill93, endi1, God Kaze, and OldMaster. 1 Person with over 100 Posts is qualified to be Orochimaru. He/She, can revive dead rouge ninjas at will, as long as I approve. PM me if Orochimaru wishes to revive a dead rouge ninja.

Characters:

Naruto Uzumaki

Shino Aburame

Kiba Inuzuka

Shikamaru Nara (Me)

Neji Hyuga

Rock Lee

Custom Shinobi Form Sheet

Name:

Jutsus: (You can make up your own or use existing ones)

Fighting Style: (You can make up your own or choose an existing character's fighting style)

Personality:

Rank: (Everyone will start as Genin, you can change this as I proceed with the RP)

Most importantly, let's have fun!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Aisu

Jutsus: Time-Based, 5-Elemental Style, 5-Animal & Leaf Taijutsu, Medical

Kekkai Genkai: Time-Eyes (the Sentojigan) (sees numerous stats about anyone he sees like age, life expectancy, injury recovery times etc. (as long as he knows their name)). Also, see the world at a quicker rate than others. Although incredibly powerful when used effectively, overuse affect the body in an adverse way; these effects are separated into the 12-degrees of Severity.

Fighting Style: Very balanced competitor. Will fight at a distance or Close Quarters as the situation presents itself but prefers CQC. Also has been known to combine his Elemental abilities to strengthen his Taijutsu. Has also been known to toy with his enemies before finishing them as though to gauge their abilities (for future reference maybe...)

Personality: Patient, cool, calm, kind, considerate, compassionate, easily bored, elitist, arrogant, values "slow and steady" style of action, prefers not to use Ninjutsu or Genjutsu unless absolutely necessary.

Appearance: Long hair; black (tied in low ponytail), All Black Ninja-like outfit (excluding headgear), Mask; white with black gash-like strips on it and 5-point star on forehead (symbolising his use of all 5 elemental chakra styles), wears headband around waist (acting as a belt, usually with village symbol hidden by cloth).

Explanations:

Time Jutsu: Techniques that allow the manipulation of the passage of time and the equalities of space, most of which are Genjutsu-based. However some Ninjutsu appear in the style. They deal primarily in affecting another's mental state; either decreasing or increasing their strength, fortitude, endurance, tolerance, speed, intelligence, wisdom etc.

5-Elemental Style: Born with the incredibly scarce (1 in 1,000,000,000 chance) Rainbow Chakra. This chakra allows the bearer to command any and all of the 5 elements and more importantly, master any or all of the 5.

It was anything but an ordinary day for Shikamaru, not only had he been assinged a team of 3 Genin, he also heard news of the "Cranashado" in the village. He got the training grounds of the village, and met his squad. "Alright, first to see if you're qualified enough to be under my wing. All 3 must capture one of my Shadow Clones." Shikamaru made a quick hand and 3 shadow clones appeared. The clones ran as fast as they could. "All right, you begin...NOW!

After Shikimaru created the clones and explained the task, Aisu stared at Shikimaru, disponded about having to chase the Shadow Clones. "Why do I have to chase after these clones to prove my superiority? This is already such a bore" Aisu thought. And instead of chasing after the clone, he instead went to the nearest tree and laid down in the shade. Shikimaru looked at him curiously at why he was just laying there, and not chasing down one of the three Shadow Clones...

Name: Vain Ziler

Jutsus: Yami Bunshin no Jutsu (Darkness Clone, not to be confused with Shadow Clone), Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Karma (Summoning Jutsu - Karma), Kage kyuu (Shadow Coffin), Kage SouSou (Shadow Graveyard), Amatsu Yami Toburai (Imperial Darkness Funeral), Kage Sadou (Shadow Movement), Sora no Yami Jutsu (Sky of Darkness Jutsu)

Fighting Style: Heavy Chakara based attacker with a fair ammount of Taijutsu for just in case.

Personality: Tends to take life with a grain of salt, until something really bothers him.

Yoshi looked around quite angrily. He was playing a game of Tag?! Nonetheless, he chased after the clone, just to get a little exercise. On the way, he stamped on Shikamaru's foot and ran smirking.

After a while, Yoshi saw a shadow clone. Now, Yoshi was quite fast, but these Shadow Clones were dazzling. He waited in a tree trunk for the clone to stop.

His lucky day arrived.

He jumped down from the tree trunk and fell on the clone. He smashed through him, like it was a ghost, but it still took an effect. He got up, quick.

''POWER ARTS!'' he roared, as his fist raged through the clone, which was destroyed and kept in his fist. He had an power to lock anything he destroyed in his fist. But at the same time, he smashed the tree and laid it to rest. At least he could prove his power. It was child's play. He wondered, if he could smash the tree which Aisu was lying under, and break his damn skull. He hated arrogance. He made is his way through the forest to look for the second clone.

Aisu looked at Shikimaru, in response to his shouting. "Oh, Shut Up!" he said as he stood up, brushed himself down and turned around. "Your right, Shikimaru. I should go and chase the clone, before that knucklehead Fenix destroys them all" Aisu said softly, almost whispering. "Oh and for the record... I'm not a slacker, I just value patience rather than a rash blitz".

Then, Aisu shot off like a rocket into the forest to find a Shadow Clone of Shikimaru's. He knew that if he didn't hurry and find a clone in time, he would lose his clone to Fenix...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I've also changed my guy's style from Ice and Snow to 5-Elemental Style. All is explained in my original Bio post. Hope it's OK

Aisu was bolting across the ground, looking for another clone. As he went deep into the forest, he saw Fenix in front of him. Aisu jumped into the thick canopy of the tree above him. "Hmm... Well, the best way to stop Fenix from taking out my Shadow Clone is to tail him and snatch my chance from under his baboon like nose. Ha! He'll never hear me coming".

Fenix travelled across the floor as fast as he could, unaware of the fact that Aisu was following him from above. After running for a while, Fenix and Aisu both saw a Shikimaru Clone standing out in the open, back to them with his hands in his pockets. He seemed oblivious to their presence. "Alright, this will be my perfect oppotunity to take out that worthless fool, Aisu once and for all, hahaha" thought Fenix and he smiled evily. However, just as Fenix was about to charge the clone, Aisu jumped down and landed on top of him and placed his hand over his mouth.

"Hey! Get off me!" Fenix muffled as he tried to struggle Aisu off.

"Be quiet, moron! I suppose I should tell you this now, but the Clone you attacked earlier was a clone, but not of our Jonin" Aisu said and Aisu takes his hand off Fenix's mouth.

"What are you talking about? If you think I'm going to believe anything you say, worthless slacker, your mistaken. Now, let me up so I can kill you!".

"Just listen. Ever since the start of the test, I've been having a weird feeling about this whole test. Like, everything he told us... wasn't exactly everything. I think that maybe, just maybe there is only one real clone we are meant to target, and we had to choose out of the three targets which is the right one". Then, Aisu closed his eyes and focused as he took the mask off his face, revealing on his eyes. He could feel the scepticism in Fenix through his hand.

"Just watch, my sceptical friend, I'll prove my point... Sentojigan!!!" and then, his eyes changed Red, and a timepiece-like design appeared in his eyes...

With the Sentojigan active, Aisu could see the world so clearly; the world became tinted red (like Infrared), everything slowed down and he could see all the movement that that clone had taken before arriving here.

"What the hell is up with his eyes?" thought Fenix "what on Earth is he seeing and why are those hands in his eyes moving?". Almost after Fenix thought that, Aisu closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, his eyes were back to normal. He replaced his mask on his face. "So, what did you see? Anything note worthy?" asked Fenix sceptically and sarcastically.

"Yeah... nothing I'm gonna tell you thought" said Aisu and he stepped on Fenix's back. He pushed off of Fenix's back and charged at the Shikimaru clone.

"Hey! Your not getting him before..." shouted Fenix agrily and began to stand up.

"Stay there. Don't get involved!" Aisu shouted back. Fenix could tell that Aisu felt something wasn't right. The shouting alerted the clone. The clone spun around and saw Aisu charging at him. He prepared himself as Aisu leaped into the air.

"Aerial Leaf Roundhouse" shouted Aisu as he twisted his hips forward, swinging his leg at the clone's head. The clone blocks the attack. As Shikimaru looks up, he saw that Aisu has made a hand-sign. Before Shikimaru could react, Aisu's clone attack from behind.

"Earth Style: Boulder Strike Jutsu" said Aisu's Shadow Clone. Then, a large piece of the ground rose up and was launched at Shikimaru. The clone burst on impact and the boulder flew harmlessly for a couple of seconds before hitting the floor. Aisu landed on the boulder as his clone disappeared. The smoke rose to show Fenix and Aisu staring at each other. Without saying a word, Aisu ran off.

"Now, to find the other clone. And more importantly... Vain" Aisu thought as he rushed through the trees.

((OOC: Sorry I've been MIA, I am a hardcore gamer, and got a few new games))

"Sorry I'm late." Vain had been so busy training on his own, he had forgot about this arrangement. Analyzing the situation, he was ready; he did a few hand seals. "Yami Bunshin!" He sunk into his own shadow; the shadow split apart into two, and then rose into two perfect Vain's. They cracked their neck in unison then charged after the Kage Bunshin of Shikamaru.

ooc: Vain, could you not use the japenese names?

Shikamaru heard something coming at him. "Hm? Ahh, Vain. *Hmph took the kid long enough*, now then." Shikamaru made a quick hand sign "Shadow Net Jutsu!" a net of shadows laid before Vain, as soon as he made another step he would walk into.

((OOC: I'd rather not, the english bugs me... but alright. And might I add something; it's usually annoying when you post someone else's RP actions. If this is going to be a habbit of this RP, I might want out.))

"Shadow Movement!" The two Vain's swooped into the shadows of nearby trees and came out. "Interesting..." One of them spoke; expecting something for from a genius.

Aisu arrived in the area just as Vain got caught in the trap. He looked out over the area and saw the clone of Shikimaru standing there, pretty much oblivious to Aisu's location. Aisu began to feel woozy. He placed his hand to his head while he grabbed hold of the tree by punching his hand into the trunk of the tree.

"Damn. I'm feeling the effects of the Sentojigan already. I thought I'd have longer than this" Aisu thought. Then he slighty struggled to open his eyes, and saw Vain swoop into the shadows of the trees to escape Shikimaru's Shadow Possession Jutsu. "Wow. That's impressive" he thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: VainZiler, sorry if I am posting your RP actions. I don't mean to tread on your toes, as it were.

((I don't mean to be rude about it; it's just one thing that always bugged me about RP's is once where your own actions and responses aren't yours to control. It kills the idea of a characters idividual personality, as well as their sense of identy.))

The Vains became whole as he examined the after math. "Kinda sad..." Shrugging, he lean up against the tree. "So, is this all, or what?" Vain had been expecting something more.

Aisu looked at Shikimaru and saw Shikimaru looking straight at him and signalling him over.

"Hmm... I wonder how long he's known I was here?" thought Aisu as he jumped down and landed just in front of Fenix. "Fenix, we've been called over to Shikimaru. We'd better go over there" he said as he walked towards Shikimaru. Fenix followed behind.

Aisu and Fenix arrived shortly afterward. Aisu looked at Vain, but said nothing. Instead, he looked away from everybody, with arms folded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Vain, sometimes to give a little pace to an RP, you need to temporarily take control of another member's character. Unfortunetely, that's the way it has to work sometimes. Sorry again for treading on your toes.

"Hate to break this to you all, but... Every one of you failed my test. You see, I had help from Kiba Inuzuka, he used a Transformation jutsu to transform himself into me, then, he used a shadow clone jutsu, so the clones that Fenix and Aisu caught were really clones of Kiba. And I'm the real Shikamaru, my shadow clone was the one that you first met at the start of this test, so in otherwords... None of you actually captured my clone."

Archived