Naruto: Tales of a Shinobi RP (All Full)

FoolMeNever

"Hmm... I knew something was fishy. Just catching a clone each seemed to easy for a Shinobi" Aisu said calmly. He continued to look away from the rest of his squad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Such a small piece doesn't feel right to me. But I couldn't write anymore without using the other characters in some way.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: No problem writing a small piece, if it's ok with azmania you can keep using him. Who knows when he's gonna post soon anyways.

"Hmm, you know. I like you guys, so, I'm gonna let you train under me still. I'll talk to Lady Hokage for our first mission together.

OOC: I'll be pming you your first missions.

Shikamaru waited for them at the gate, Fenix and Aisu were not there. "Aw man, what a pain. Those 2 aren't here." "And to answer your quesition Vain, I have no idea. This mission was sent to us by the Village Hidden in the Mist. Lady Hokage said it would be an easy mission so I took it."

Aisu was standing in an open field, in from of a stone that appears to be a tombstone. It wasn't a real Tombstone though, since it wasn't in the cemetery or well preserved like the others. On the tombstone, the words "The Dignity of Time". Aisu (without his mask on) looked at it and appeared to be angry. He had a framed picture of a female ninja of an unknown village in his hand.

"Komatsuhime... Sister... You really disappoint me" and as he said that he threw the picture to the floor. The glass smashed and the frame snapped at the corner. He stared at the tombstone.

"So... you are Komatsuhime's brother? I thought it was just a rumour" said Fenix as he placed his hand on Aisu's shoulder. Aisu forced Fenix's hand off of his shoulder. "Hey! Don't snap at me cause of your family problems! And besides, what have you got against her anyway? From what I heard, she was a kind, sweet girl".

"The less you know the better Fenix" Aisu said as he replaced the mask on his face and walked by Fenix. "Come On, we've got a mission and we're already late" and as he said that both Aisu and Fenix rushed to the Main Gate almost in tandum, and to their first mission as official Shinobi...

Name: Fenix Yoshiro

Jutsu: ??? *for now anyways, i hate ruining my plots*

Fighting Style: Fast and Powerful Taijutsu, with above average Nin and Genjutsu

Personality: Quiet

Kekkai Genkai: Korikosa - The abillity to control and create Ice

"Fine let's get going." After that, Fenix, Aisu, and Vain followed Shikamaru as he started leaving the village. About 3 hours after they left Shikamaru heard something in the bushes next to him, he threw a kunai knife at it a voice that Shikamaru hadn't heard screamed "Hey! Watch where you're throwing those things! You could put someone's eyes out!" The shinobi stood up from the bushes, "Who are you and why were you hiding!" Shikamaru said. "The names Roy, and I was hiding because my squad leader told me too." stated the shinobi. Shikamaru noticed his headband and noticed it was from the leaf. "Roy, I've heard that name before." Another voice that Shikamaru knew had spoken up "Hey Shikamaru, long time no see." Shikamaru knew who had spoken. "Kiba, thanks for your shadow clones by the way."

Aisu looked down the path away of Konoha, completely unfazed and unenthused by the appearance of Kiba and Roy. Suddenly, he punched the floor with both hands and a pair of pillars of earth flew out of the ground and forced the rest of Kiba's team out of hiding. He stared at Versomae, as if he thought Versomae was a threat.

"Hmm... Hyuga and Uchiha blood combined together, all the history of both families brought together to form... well, you" Aisu said arrogantly as he pointed at Versomae. Versomae closed his eyes, tilted his head down slightly and began to laugh quietly, which eventually became a louder laugh.

"I don't think you are in any position to be mocking me. After all, I am born of the union of the two most powerful families in Konoha's history. And you were born of an invalid, exile, nameless family, whose only true particular talent is Medical... not really a threat as a Shinobi really" said Versomae rather arrogantly.

Kentou stared at Versomae. They both looked at each other, as though ready to fight...

"I guess I shold introduce everybody" said Kiba, "These are my Genin, Versomae, Roy, and Kashisan. Hmm? Where is Kashisan?" "Right here." suddenly, a shinobi appeared out of nowhere. "Hm? You!" Kashisan yelled as he pointed Fenix, "You have great power, I can sense it. I challenge you to a battle!" "Now, now Kashisan." Kiba said calmly. "Shut up oldman! I'll do what I want. Now, do you accept?" He said looking at Fenix.

"HEHEHEEH, you don't seem to get it" he said as the ice started to enter his body, "heheheh, now watch" he said as he disappeared from site, he started to charge ice in his hand from afar then he disappeared with insane speed then hit his opponent hard with a power shot of ice, "Niori"

OOC: If anything I write is wrong, I apologize now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While all this action was going on, Aisu and Versomae were still staring each other down. Versomae activated his Byasharingan, as if preparing for an attack from Aisu. Instead, Aisu turned away and walked over to Kiba and Shikimaru. He placed his head just over their shoulders.

"Gain control of the children, before the mission is a bust... Jonin" whispered Aisu. Versomae looked at Aisu, deactivated his Byasharingan and stared a hole through Aisu...

OOC: shouldn't we get on with this? We're on mission after all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisu looked back to see Fenix looking right at him. Aisu realised the Fenix heard what he said.

"So, your family truly can hear that well. I thought that was a myth" said Aisu to Fenix. "Shame something that is considered so powerful... can be so useless in battle" and as he said that, he slapped Fenix on the cheek twice and walked away. Fenix looked at him, almost insulted.

"Still, Jonin... shouldn't we get going?"...

Archived