Naruto: Tales of a Shinobi RP (All Full)

FoolMeNever

OOC: Sorry Vain, it's just the fact that I have a plan for this fight. Most every other battles will be pretty much random. Like what happens AFTER this mission.

"Hm, not bad. You managed to dodge my Water Prison." Shikamaru made a quick hand sign. "Shadow Puppet Jutsu!" Dark shadowy like strings came from Shikamaru's hands. "Now, you're under my command." Shikamaru said with a grin. "Am I? Heh, Reversal Jutsu!" Now Shikamaru was the one who couldn't move. "hah, thanks to my Reversal Jutsu, I have you under my control." Shikamaru made a quick hand sign against his will. 3 Shadow Clones appeared. And all 4 Shikamaru's formed a barrier protecting Ricoshi. "Hah now let's see you try and hit me without hitting your sensei." He noticed Vain charging at him with 2 clones. "Hmph, pathetic. Water Style: Ice Prison Jutsu!" Vain and his three clones turned to ice. "Now then, to deal with the other fool."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aisu was still caught there inside the Ice Sculpture. He couldn't move, but he could look around. He saw Shikimaru get caught into doing the Ricochi's bidding.

"Ok... this is bad. I've got to focus and get out of here" thought Aisu. Then, he tried to produce flames on his hands, to melt the ice. However, whenever he got close to making fire, the flames kept extingushing. "Damn... I can't get out of this... this looks bad. Also, since I can't blink while in this ice, my Sentojigan is stuck active"...

Fenix was waiting for Ricochi to drop his guard, or his Jonin's guard for that matter. "Rahhh! I can't do a thing! He'll just stop my attacks by using my sensei as a shield." "Hm, perhaps I could be of assistance?" Fenix had heard this voice before, although he couldn't place his finger on who's it was. The shinobi Versomae appeared next to him. "You're... Versomae, right?" Fenix said. "That's correct, I'll help you defeat this fool. Byasharingan!" Versomae's eyes turned red, like a sharingan. His muscled around his eyes flexed out, like the byakugan. "Now," Versomae made a quick hand sign, "Water Style: Crystal Cannon Jutsu!" Several ice crystals shot out of Versomae's hands towards Ricochi.

OOC: uh they are in crystal ice mirrors...

"I don't need your help, Ninja Art, Ice Needles" he said 3 needles appeared in his hand. "So do you want to get caught in the crossfire or are u going to move" he asked as his image was in each mirror

OOC: OK then.

"Hmm, very well, I'll get out of your way." Versomae stated as he got out of the line of crossfire. "But, I have other things I need to do." he said quietly. Versomae made a quick hand sign "Fire Style: Heat Touch Jutsu!" His hands erupted to fire, he ran towards the ice sculpture that was Aisu and touched it, the ice around him melted. He ran towards Vain, and touched his ice sculpture, the ice around him melted as well. Ricochi was unfazed "So what? It wouldn't matter if you had 20 Genin, I've still got your Jonin under my control, make one move against me, and I'll use your Jonin's body as a shield!"

Aisu was now freed from the ice, but was sitting on the floor. He looked up and saw Versomae as he was releasing Vain from the ice that encased him. A little smile (hidden behind the mask) grew on Aisu's face as Versomae looked back at him. Versomae smiled back and offered his hand in aid. Aisu took his hand and got up. The two Shinobi stood there, holding hands as if shaking hands as they stared at each other.

"Hmm... We need to aid your sensei. But we can't do it directly without hurting him. And your welcome by the way" said Versomae, as they released their grips and Versomae looked at Shikimaru and Ricochi. Aisu walked by him, and began performing two sets of hand-signs on each hand. Versomae's eyes widened "*gasp* He can perform the hand-signs necessary to do Jutsu one handed. Not only that, he can perform two different sets simultaneously. That is really impressive" Versomae thought.

"Wind Style: Air Bubble, and Earth Style: Mud Tomb" exclaimed Aisu, and as he did a bubble of air began circulating around Shikimaru's head and Shikimaru began to sink underground...

Shikamaru was shocked when he fell underground, but he was releved that Ricochi's shadow puppet strings were broken. Shikamaru jumped out of the hole Aisu made a jumped behind Ricochi, Shikamaru made a handsign "Shadow Possesion Jutsu!" Ricochi was now trapped, he had wasted all of his Chakra on the reversal jutsu. "Fenix and Vain! Finish him before my chakra runs out!"

Aisu stood there, and saw that Shikimaru was safe from Ricochi's grasp. He wanted to make more hand-signs to attack Ricochi while Shikimaru is out of the way, but suddenly he noticed the hands on his Sentojigan has almost made one full rotation. He then deactivated his Sentojigan and began to make hand-signs.

Before he could finish however he collapsed in pain, grasping his head with one hand and grabbing his ribs with his other arm. Versomae looked down at him as he collapsed to his knees.

"Aisu... Are you okay? What's the matter?" asked Versomae, with genuine concern in his eyes and voice.

"The Sentojigan... it was active for too long. I'm up to about the 9th Stage of Severity. It's kind of painful" said Aisu with a strain in his voice. "I'm useless in this condition at the moment. Versomae, I need you to protect me until I can recover and protect myself" said Aisu. As he said that, Versomae turned his head and nodded. At that point, Aisu knew he was in safe hands...

"We'll glady finish it." The two Vains spoke as they became one once more. Doing a long series of hand seals, the shadows from everyone and everything around crept towards Ricochi. "Shadow Coffin!" in a burst of speed the shadows rushed Ricochi, swirled up his body, and started squeezing the life out of him.

OOC: Wow, I haven't been on here for 2 days and nobody's posted :shock:

Shikamaru watched as Vain crushed Ricochi with his Shadow Coffin. Vain released him and with Ricochi's last breathe he said "I'm sorry brother, I have failed you." Then, Ricochi died. "Alright team! Let's continue the mission!"

OOC: I haven't posted because my last post pretty much took me out of the fight. And CC, did you read my PMs?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisu attempted to stand up, but as he reached a vertical base, he fell backwards. He reached up and grabbed Versomae by the arm, but his fall just pulled Versomae down with him. Versomae rolled off of Aisu, clutching his head.

"Damn... I still can't stand. You guys should go on without me. I'll only hinder your progress if I go with you" said Aisu as he struggled to a sitting position, panting heavily...

((You're doing it again... The jutsu doesn't work by simply releasing it. This is why i ask not to post any actions for my character.))

Afterwords, Vain found himself bored; he liked the chalange of a fight. But, all good things come to an end at some point. As the mission carried on, he wondered what was going through the heads of his teammates. If they felt ill will towards him for willingly killing.

OOC: One more thing, how was I supposed to know about your Shadow Coffin thing? Anyway, I'm gonna stop arguing with you.

Shikamaru and his team arrived at their destination. Shikamaru set Aisu down to rest, he then had a private talk with the client. "Why didn't you tell the Hokage that this was a high ranked mission!" "I'm sorry, but as you know the Hidden Mist Village doesn't have much money to pay the fee for an A-Ranked mission." The client said trembeling. Shikamaru sighed "Very well, no harm done I suppose."

Shikamaru and his team traveled back to the Leaf Village. "Oh yeah, one more thing you guys. What do you think about moving up to Chunin?" Shikamaru said with a grin on his face.

Archived