Naruto: Tales of a Shinobi RP (All Full)

FoolMeNever

Aisu placed his hand on the floor, in order to regain his balance. Aisu spun around.

"Ok... That's enough. We've all flexed our muscles and stroked our egos and got a good laugh at, let's face it, mostly my expense. But we are Leaf Shinobi, we are representatives of the Leaf Village. We graduated and we are now charged with the duty to help any client in anyway we can for the job we are hired to do. Now, can we please get on with this mission, cause quite frankly i'm rather bored now." said Aisu angrily.

Everyone looked at him, almost shocked at the fact he said any of this, considering he didn't stick his nose in anyone else's business. The Jonin looked at him, and were about to speak. "No. You two can just shut your mouths. Cause quite frankly you two have done nothing but stand there while we have all, me included, just wasted valuable time and energy on petty squabling. We are meant to work together to transport a package to the Mist Village. And since it is clear us 6 can't work together as a team effectively... maybe some of us should turn back home and leave it to a smaller group", and the stunned looks of the group just grew to astonishment...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Sorry, I was gone for a while, I would've posted more but I couldn't.

Kashisan knew he had been beat, "Ha, not bad. But I guarantee you this, next time it'll be different." Kiba and the rest of his squad went away to tend to their mission. "Hah, not bad Aisu, you're a little like me when I was younger. Alright, let's get moving." Shikamaru and his squad left to continue the mission.[/align]

can i still join if so

name:hitari uchiha

jutsu:lightning blade,lightning gun,lightning strike

fighting style:rapid punches and kicks as fast as lightning (and can I use a sword that is small than gets big cause its covered with genjutsu so it looks weak if thats ok)

personality:lazy

kekagenki:sharingan

Shikimaru's squad travelled towards the Mist Village, most visibly rocked by Aisu's outburst a little earlier. After much travelling by the team, they stop off by a lake to relax and replenish their energy. Shikimaru was next to the lake, collecting water for the rest of the team.

"Shikimaru... I want to apologize for snapping at you and Kiba back there. You and Kiba are Jonin and deserve much more respect than what I showed you. It's just with all the time wasting, and energy wasting that I couldn't take anymore" said Aisu calmly and almost emotionally...

OOC: Sorry asuma, I just can't handle more than 3 characters in my rp. The only reason we allowed Byakuya in was because he replaced Azmania becuase he wasn't posting a lot.

"Hm, it's no problem Aisu. While it was a bit uncalled for, we wanted to see how powerful our Genin were." After Shikamaru said that, 2 Shiboi appeared before them. "Haha, we'll be taking that cargo of yours." "I don't think so." Shikamaru said, "You three, stand back. These guys are strong, I'll handle them."

Shikamaru just stared at Fenix "You're... starting to scare me. Anyways, Shadow Possesion Jutsu!" Shikamaru made a quick hand and took control of the shinobi. "Now that I have him in a lock, Aisu, why don't you show me some of your jutsus?"

OOC: And I was serious when I said you're starting to scare me Byakuya, could you maybe tone down the graphic stuff just a smidgen?

Aisu rushed at the possessed Shinobi, and began to concentrate.

"Sentojigan" he said. The world slowed down, and he began to produce flames in his hands. He clapped his hands together, bursting his hands alight. "Hmm... Flame Leaf Blitz. Sensei, I suggest you let go of your Jutsu now"...

"Haha, can do." Shikamaru broke his Shadow Possesion and Aisu sent a large burst of flames towards the shinobi and burned him to a crisp. "Hmm, if my calculations are correct, these shinobi are Chunin. Of the Hidden Mist Village!" "We best be on our guard, no doubt they'll send a stronger ninja next time." After saying that, Shikamaru and his team continued the mission.

OOC: Well... OK. I'll let you go... This time. BWAHAHA! lol.

Shikamaru and his squad stopped to rest for the night. A mysterious shinobi appeared after the squad had fallen asleep. "Perfect, like taking candy from a baby. Rrg! What the!" "Hah, got you with my Shadow Possesion, might I ask who you are?" Shikamaru said, "Hah, me? I'm just a Water Clone." the shinobi stated. "What!" suddenly, the same shinobi appeared and tried to attack Shikamaru. "Ha, my name however is Ricochi." He stated.

Ricochi had Shikimaru slightly flustered with his Water Clone, and he was cornered. Ricochi thought he had complete control, but suddenly he started sinking into the ground.

"Earth Style: Mud Tomb" said Aisu with Sentojigan active. "So... who's got who now?"...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Sorry if you weren't cornered and flustered, it just helps for dramatic entry

OOC: Could people stop posting till tomarra? I gotta go to bed soon and I don't want what happened when I was gone for a long period of time. Byakuya, I had a plan for our fight but because I was off for so long I missed my chance. I don't want you killing of Ricochi yet. I've got a plan for our fight.

OOC: No, steven, You didn't mess up my plan. And I'll be using a few of you guys in my parts. Just cause of the way I want things to go.

Ricochi was trapped in a Mud Tomb, "Haha, you think this can stop me? Please. Water Style: Tsunami Fist Jutsu!" After saying that, Ricochi broke free of the Mud Tomb. "Haha, Water Style: Ice Prison Jutsu!" Ricochi sent a beam from his hand at Aisu, when it touched him, he turned into an ice sculpture. "Ha, the rest of you Genin are next!"

OOC: Vain and Byakuya, you may attack Ricochi, but, leave the post with you still the middle of your attack.

"Haha, I'm the fool?" Ricochi had appeared behind Fenix. "You just launced a clone. Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu!" He sealed Fenix in an orb of water unable to get out.

OOC: Byakuya, you can't escape the prison. It is vital to my plan to this fight. Don't worry, you'll become free soon though.

Archived