Naruto: Tales of a Shinobi RP (All Full)

FoolMeNever

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Versomae and Aisu were staring eachother down, with respective Dojutsu active. Versomae activated the Shadow Clone Jutsu, creating 1 Shadow Clone.

"I'm not going to be impressed by simple Shadow Clones, Versomae" shouted Aisu smuggly. Versomae didn't answer, instead he made a hand sign and focused his chakra. As Aisu watched him, he could see a field of chakra forming around Versomae, and it was dark. Suddenly, out of nowhere, and huge bubble of Darkness engulfed Aisu. "Ninja Art: Shadow Enshroudment" said Versomae and he sent his clone to the other side of the bubble. Aisu put up his guard, anticipating an attack.

Nothing happened, however just as Aisu dropped his guard, he was struck from all sides by an unstoppable barrage of millions of blade like chakra palms. After 30 seconds of attacks, the shroud vanished along with the clone and Versomae was just standing there where he was before the attack began, yet utterly exhausted. Aisu collapsed to the floor, struggling to move or breath...

-----

OOC: sorry if this post doesn't live up to a decent standard, but I've had some internet problems as of late, and I've had to write this post so many times I'm tired of writing so much detail.

Aisu laid out on the floor, barely alive. Versomae was on his feet, but the Shadow of Infinity attack had wasted all bar the last few drops of his chakra. "*pant**pant**pant* looks like I win. Declare me the winner" said Versomae to the judge calmly. The judge nodded and began to raise his arm to end the match.

"Wait... Look" said Shikimaru as he pointed at Aisu, who was standing up slowly but surely. Versomae stared at Aisu in disbelief. He could figure out how Aisu could've stood up from that. Versomae took a step forward, but then stopped in fear. Hw looked at Aisu's eyes as they seemed different. "What the hell is that? What's happened to your eyes?" asked Versomae curiously.

Aisu stood up and thought about what he could mean. Then it hit him. "You mean the Sentojigan. This occurs when the bearer goes into a near death state while being able to maintain control of the Sentojigan. Then once it ticked all the way around the clock while I was near death, the next level of power was unsealed... the Meakosemashi Sentojigan". Everyone in attendance stared in awe of the sight. "Now, it appears you are out of chakra (give or take), so now it's time to end you".

Suddenly, Aisu vanished from sight. Versomae struggled intensely to find him. Then, he was struck from behind by a very powerful fist. Versomae bounced along the floor, struggling to stop himself. *Man... Where did he get all that strength from?* thought Versomae as he struggled to catch his breath. Versomae began to fear Aisu.

Aisu charged at blinding speed. Aisu suddenly appeared and grabs Versomae around the neck, strangling him. "Aisu... Stop! Don't do it!" pleaded Versomae. But Aisu did not listen, he just tightened his grip until Versomae passed out. Yet, Aisu still didn't relinquish his grip. Suddenly, his grip loosened.

Shikimaru caught Aisu in the Shadow Possession Jutsu, while Kiba placed a Kunai against his throat. As Aisu's grip relinquished, Versomae's body fell to the floor and the Jonin Judge caught him. "Judge... I think you should announce Aisu the winner, now" said Shikimaru. The Judge nodded.

"The winner of this fight is Aisu!" he shouted and raised his palm in the air as he checked Versomae's pulse. "Great. Now Kiba... Knock him out!". Kiba pulled the Kunai away from Aisu and, just as Shikimaru released the Possession Jutsu, Kiba punched him in the face. Aisu crashed to the floor, unconscious. Shikimaru lifted Aisu's eyelid and saw Aisu's eye returned to normal. *Good, it's over. But what the hell happened to Aisu?" wondered Shikimaru as he stared into the clouds and started to ponder...

-----

OOC: This concludes my match between Versomae and Aisu. So, Byakuya the floor's open to you to fight.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived