Screw the Rules, I Have Money

Crush Card Virus

Tribute 1 DARK monster with 1000 or less ATK. Check all monsters your opponent controls, your opponent's hand, and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent's 3rd turn after this card's activation), and destroy all monsters with 1500 or more ATK.

Well we all know this over priced card, some of us are lucky enough to have one, other wish that they had one, but is this card really worth its $150 price?

Considering how the only decks that can really play it anymore arent always tier 1 it depends what deck your gonna use it with. Honestly its not needed and I wouldnt blow that money

And you usually hit 2 monsters at most, the only real benefit is getting to see you opp hand. I've seen at locals so many times, they play Crush and hit nothing. Take my deck for example, I run a total of 4 monsters that Crush would actually hit( Outside of Synchros)

because of the way this meta is, with Skill Drain (DAD and Plant), BW, GB, and Kitty Kat, this card only sees play 1 out of the top decks and guess who that is =D. point being its not worth the money if it was only a $50 card i would consider buying it but $150 is to little compaired to what is topping in TCG at the moment.

Considering how bad Tele-DAD got screwed by the banlist and how Lightsworns are dominating now' date=' this card's price should [i']seriously[/i] be lowered.

LS dominating? lolololol!

welcome to the current meta where it is dominated by Kitty Kats

Archived