Duel Acedemy - The New version(Started, accepting through post)SHADOWridersAREhere !

Jolta

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh your a cyber duelist i should of caught that by you strong ora," Hirikiri says. Then he takes out his deck and starts to go through it and says,"Now this card ive already showed you but you havent met him though have you."

Hirikiri's main Duel spirit appears Zoa. Zoa's face glows a sinister glow and asks?," Hello ser and hello Red eys Chick how are you today?" He Grins even bigger and says," Hello kuriboh how are you today." Zoa laughs in his mind about how he acts around strangers.

Zoa and Hirikiri smile salmaltaniously and hirikiri says," He calls everyone ser or madam thats how he is . He cant help it he still calls me sir."

Zoa then says,"He tells thetruth i have to talk like this its a curse pu uppon me by the dark magician fo betraying him in battle and i also cant win against a spell caster in battle either."

Zoa smiles sinisterly and says," She is beaatiful but yet i believe she is very untrstworthy.But whatever Hirikiri wants he gets hes just that way." Zoa thenstretched alittle showing off his massive muscles.

Hirikri's eyes wdden then says,"Why didnt you tell me this earlier and i do not get what i want all the time.Just most of the time." Hirikri smiles then looks at Rag.

Justin walks in holding a heavily bandaged arm, Rag,Hirikiri, Alexis help! Justin walked up to rag, That Earthbound immortal card, i can't control it, it it.... itsssss nothing you three ignore what i Just said! Suddenly justin's body morphed into otto's earthbound immortal card. Oh darn! now you all know i am possessing the boy! The earthbound immortal sneered, i guess i will have to do something about it! he then Grabbed Alexis and pulled out a mirror. he then pushed Alexis's face against the glass and she was sucked in! hahahaha i am holding your friend hostage! now i am headed to the duel arena, find me and duel me there if you ever want Alexis back again!!!!

Archived