The Creator

Not being speacil summoned from the graveyard sucks and his stats arent all that fun either. higher DEF then ATK always sucks....otherwise good effect.Plus he is usable with Honest. I built a deck with him and after I used Honest once I would use The Creator effect to bring Honest back then bounce him to my hand. It was fun

Not being able to summon from the Graveyard kinda kills it. At the time of release, this was a very powerful card but by today's standards it doesn't really have enough support and there are too many outs to it. I ran an obscure deck once with this and Guardian of Order, which was fun but didn't exactly cut the mustard. Could be fun to troll with this and Makiu the Magical Mist.

Not being able to summon from the Graveyard kinda kills it. At the time of release' date=' this was a very powerful card but by today's standards it doesn't really have enough support and there are too many outs to it. I ran an obscure deck once with this and Guardian of Order, which was fun but didn't exactly cut the mustard. Could be fun to troll with this and Makiu the Magical Mist.

[/quote']

and judgement of thunder wich isnt as fun but isnt all bad

[spoiler= The better Creator]

TheDarkCreatorRGBT-ENSE1-SR-LE.jpg

Better and now' date=' with more bad@$$.

The original is ok....I guess...nevermind....he's meh.

[/quote']

[spoiler=IMO, the origional creator is better]Dark Creator has a "Can only be Special Summoned" effect.

and his effect removes from play a monster, to reivive another one.

Whare as the origional Creator, can be Special Summoned by random cards like Monster Gate and such. and his effect turns any card in yor hand into a Monster Reborn.

[spoiler=IMO' date= the origional creator is better]Dark Creator has a "Can only be Special Summoned" effect.

Whare as the origional Creator, can be Special Summoned by random cards like Monster Gate and such. and his effect turns any card in yor hand into a Monster Reborn.

Dark Creator is good with BWs. Anything that helps BWs become better means the card is good.

[spoiler=IMO' date= the origional creator is better]Dark Creator has a "Can only be Special Summoned" effect.

Dark Creator is good with BWs. Anything that helps BWs become better means the card is good.

lol WOOOOOOOOOOW

lol WOOOOOOOOOOW

Nothing amazing,hes just one of the people that are crazy about blackwings,BW avi,BW in sig,how is it not obvious?

It was but.....just that statement.....its like saying bora is better then JD because you cant play JD in BW....

And I have said that before ^_^

hes just one of the people that are crazy about blackwings' date='BW avi,BW in sig,how is it not obvious?

[/quote']

Yeah. I've had my first IRL Blackwing deck built in November (I had 3 of each JP one already).

Crow man you have a problem. Welll two actually theres that whole Red Bull thing but i wont get into that now....but seriously the JD bora thing? really?

I'M KIDDING! Seriously' date=' I know JD is better!

And I can't have Red Bull anymore. Well, that's what the Fire Department told me.....

Also: It's [i']Mr. Crow Man[/i] to you. Or Syncrow (whenever I can get that name change..).

actually, I think [spoiler=a more fitting name is]

pidgen, because you are s#!tting all over this topic

[spoiler=proof]

Crow man you have a problem. Welll two actually theres that whole Red Bull thing but i wont get into that now....but seriously the JD bora thing? really?

And I can't have Red Bull anymore. Well, that's what the Fire Department told me.....

Also: It's [i']Mr. Crow Man[/i] to you. Or Syncrow (whenever I can get that name change..).

haha wow the fire department hates you.... and I think ill go wth Mr.Crow Man since Im the one who came up with that (- the Mr.)

actually' date=' I think [spoiler=a more fitting name is']

[spoiler=proof]

-.- I'll have a good name for you too. Just take the "Draw" part out...

actually' date=' I think [spoiler=a more fitting name is']

[spoiler=proof]

-.- I'll have a good name for you too. Just take the "Draw" part out...

I'm content with my name, thanks

Archived