[DISC]Dark Worlds

DW Goldd in gold is epic win

also dark worlds are among my favorite archtypes

Good thing to discuss. They all kinda suck though mainly because they lack proper support. We need more discard effects that actually work well with these and a Tuner. the it will be playable

Fiend Roar Deity - Raven says hi

Guest Chaos Pudding

They seriously need a Synchro or 2 and a few Tuners not named Fiend Roar Deity - Raven, not to mention a few more cards worth discarding.

They seriously need a Synchro or 2 and a few Tuners not named Fiend Roar Deity - Raven' date=' not to mention a few more cards worth discarding.

[/quote']

and why not named Fiend Roar Deity Raven? His effect works with DW's (for whatever reason), so:

normal summon Raven

use effect to drop Goldd/Silvaa

Raven's efect makes him a LV3

synchro summon a LV8 synchro

(remove Raven & DW from play to SS Chaos Sorceror?)

Guest Chaos Pudding

They seriously need a Synchro or 2 and a few Tuners not named Fiend Roar Deity - Raven' date=' not to mention a few more cards worth discarding.

[/quote']

and why not named Fiend Roar Deity Raven? His effect works with DW's (for whatever reason), so:

normal summon Raven

use effect to drop Goldd/Silvaa

Raven's efect makes him a LV3

synchro summon a LV8 synchro

(remove Raven & DW from play to SS Chaos Sorceror?)

I'm not saying that it isn't a good choice. I'm just saying that we need more choices.

I didnt think about raven....but if they got more specific support then they would need the tuner to have Dark World in its name too

true. but I doubt konami will release any direct DW support anytime soon. it seems they're trying to shift the meta's focus off of Light/Dark attributes. ex: Ally of Justice, Koa'ki Mieru, etc

I didnt think about raven....but if they got more specific support then they would need the tuner to have Dark World in its name too

true. but I doubt konami will release any direct DW support anytime soon. it seems they're trying to shift the meta's focus off of Light/Dark attributes. ex: Ally of Justice' date=' Koa'ki Mieru, etc

[/quote']

Sea seropents is tyring to make WATER meta

[align=center]Cheerful Coffin is some support. Right?

yes' date=' but there are better options. MUCH better options[/b']

I really think they should make more support and more monsters. My favorite is the King guy.

If by King guy you mean Reign-Beux, then you know nothing about DW's

But, they should've given Zure an effect. He's just a boring old Vanilla...

yeah, but evey archtype has a vanilla. Zure is DW's

[/align]

[spoiler=:D][20] MONSTERS

1 Gorz, Emissary of Darkness

3 Goldd, Wu Lord of the Dark World

3 Sillva, Warlord of the Dark World

3 Broww, Huntsman of the Dark World

3 Rigorous Reaver

3 Gravekeeper's Spy

2 Gravekeeper's Commandant

1 Gravekeeper's Guard

1 Morphing Jar

[16] SPELLS

3 Necrovalley

3 Dark World Dealings

3 Creature Swap

2 Royal Tribute

2 Dark World Lightning

1 Heavy Storm

1 Card Destruction

1 Card of Safe Return

[4] TRAPS

3 Threatening Roar

1 Torrential Tribute

They beast in team duels, but who plays those, anyway?

My favorites when playing DarkWorlds are Gren/his monster removal counterpart. I don't feel that Goldd/Silva are really the most important monsters in DW like a lot of players do, I much prefer the field control option, although the level 5's are still worth using, it's the flexibility of their support cards that really makes the set useful.

My favorites when playing DarkWorlds are Gren/his monster removal counterpart. I don't feel that Goldd/Silva are really the most important monsters in DW like a lot of players do' date=' I much prefer the field control option, although the level 5's are still worth using, it's the flexibility of their support cards that really makes the set useful.

[/quote']

lolno. gren is a decent side deck choice, yes, but the two slow the deck down too much to be favored over Goldd & Silvaa. sure kakki (i think that's the name) is an easy way to kill one of your opponents big guys, but spells like smashing and soul taker do that better. in fact, both of them are outclassed by spells that do a much better job at maintaining card advantage

Archived