Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: ok

IC:

I walked through after noticing that Scorpian wasn't going to respond and found myself falling down a hole and into the world of Kingdom Hearts where I found Sonic and the rest, "what's this? A blue rat?" I snuck over to them and got a close up then saw Tre, "it's the scum that ran away!", I jumped up and shot a Death Beam at him. I shot multiple ki blasts to make him dance and enjoyed every moment of it.

I landed on my feet after using a backflip to dodge Shadow, "another rat? Hah, I laugh at your weakness, now you will all suffer my wrath at the same time!" I teleported to the spot above Shadow and struck my foot down onto his head, "take that you worm", I then teleported and uppercutted Sonic and finished up on him with a pursuit attack. When Sonic slammed into the ground I shot him with a Kamehameha, now with him severely damaged I walked over to him.

Sonic roared,"Don't you DARE do that to my friends!" Sonic run at high speed around Cell, creating a Blue Tornado, sweeping Cell away! "Take that CELL! Thats for messing with my friends!" Sonic said after that. "You guys alright?" Sonic questioned the gang, before taking them to another place just in case Cell followed them. "Finally, we got away! No one punchs my friends! Ill teach him to even try! You ok Tails? I can't stop worrying! Tell me, youre ok?!" Sonic questioned on their travels, with Link goofing around as usual.

ooc: oh right, wasn't thinking.

IC:

I fell to the ground after the tornado stopped and my back plowed into the ground, "gah!" I layed there motionless, healing my body before finnally getting up. I looked around and noticed that I was no in a different place now, "oh great, now where am I?" I stood up and walked around to see if I new where this place was. I was unkowingly being stalked by people of the land that thought I tresspassed onto their land and noticed that I was now in the world of Mario and the Umpas came marching up to me, "what the!?" I shot them with a ki blast, but they kept marching as if nothing happened, "what are these giants?" I flew up and shot another ki blast, but on their heads this time, and they died. I then noticed that their heads are their weak points.

Archived