Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm going to end your life here and now" I raised the spirit bomb that I prepared during the entire chase up until now. I teleported to another spot and forcefully lowered the Spirit Bomb onto everybody there, "let's see you heal yourself from this! Spirit Bomb Elite!!" Everybody around looked at me like I was a crazy person while I used my attack.

"YOU dont know of the rare metal only native to this world. We are causing the worlds to slowly fuse. so we can destroy humanity(or whatever else) and make it anew." porky said

"we need them for entertainment to watch them try so hard but lose. SPANKTEY SPANKTEY SPANK." Porky said laughing(he says that a lot so beware. its sorta like porky's "nyeh")

"well yes. i am the one who has this island and village under my control. Masked man!" Porky yelled.

"yes sir?" masked man asked.

"show them what I mean." porky answered.

the masked man pulled out a switch and turned it on. then out of the forest came the rest of mt. oriander.

"you see my group is causing the collision of the worlds" Porky said at that. Ansem, Ganondorf

and a whole lot of villains from different worlds.

"sly cooper is mine" Clockwerk the giant robotic antagist from Sly cooper1 said.

"And you think that 1 little island is enough to stop me? You insulunt worm, you don't know my power." I drew my hands back and prepared a kamehameha wave in both of them, "hahahahaha", I teleported behind Porky and attacked the same split second that I reappeared.

ooc: is porky a pig? that's what it sounds like to me anyway.

Archived