Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

I stayed in the air and continued blasting the small waddling things until they were all gone, "that should do it", I floated through the air and found some flying turtles, normal turles, and umpas. I landed, picked up a turtle, and threw in at a flying turtle. As the turtles collided they retracted into their shells and went flying across the ground, "we never had this kind of stuff back in my universe", the turtles cleared the umpas but there were now 4 shells rolling across the ground at high speed. I just flew over them and destroyed the ground with a kamehameha, making a hole for the turtles to fall into. I walked through and found a strange box with a question mark, "what's this?" I shot a ki blast on the bottom of it and a polka-dotted mushroom fell on me, "what's happening to me!?" I had now grown to a giant size and laughed as I could see the end and though this was a game, just simulated.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bang shot through the lab. and Tails',Knuckles',Shadow's,Tre's and Lucas' Nobody appeared.(a nobody is the thing created along with a heartless when you loss your heart.) The Nobodies looked the same as them but they had the nobody emblem acted equally.

"hmph looks like we found them' Rext said(Tre's nobody . All of the names are rearranged and added a X) " I call my original self" Alixt(Tails) said

Archived