Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"No! Im gonna whisper something to him and see what he says!" Sonic said. "Whisper Whisper Whisper Whisper Whisper Whisper Whisper, OK Shadow" Sonic whispered. "Fine, hedgehog! Ansem, why are you going to destroy the world? Surely it will destroy you in the process. And if you don't get destroyed there will be no one left to destroy! Sorry, Ansem, I can't continue with this..." Shadow said.

"Arggh, Shadow stop! Let me take you to a vision...CHAOS CONTROL!". Shadow and Sonic were taken to the Space Colony Ark. "Look theres you Shadow, and Maria" Sonic said. Before they had left, Sonic asked Zelda to manipulate the GUN Soldiers and turn them into Ansem. "Ansem is trying to kill you Shadow! Remember the good old days, me and you, all the conflicts we've been through and in the end we've always been there for each other! Please trust me Shadow! He wants to kill you, remember..." Sonic said as they went back to Ansem.

"Your heart was taken, Tails. It was taken by Ansem. I swore I would save all of you! I then went to Kingdom Hearts and the Kingdom said I can only take 1. I told it that if I cannot take all of them, then I will not take any and he let me have all 5. Im just glad your safe, buddy!" Sonic said, hugging all the people who had just been brought back to life.

Archived