Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sprung back up right after being knocked down, "hmph, well I am the one and only Cell! Ruler of Earth and victor of my very own Cell Games! And you dare to hit me?" I checked his ki level only to find that my scouter didn't budge, "I see, you have no ki. Obviously you're not from any place around my home. Where am I?"

Sonic fell out of the sky. "Ouch, how can I get from Eggman Land to some other place in a matter of seconds!" Sonic moaned. He saw on the ground next to him, it was Lucas. "OMG! I don't believe it, its LUCAS!" Sonic cheered like a cheerleader. "Better get goin!" Sonic said running along the plain he had landed on.

"Ouch! NOW THAT MADE ME MAD! SUPER SONIC!". A gold Sonic floated above the ground. "You mess with me, ill show you who to mess with! Super Spear! HIYAH!" Sonic yelled at the top of his voice, piercing Ansem. "You think the darkness has won? I dont even know why im here but ill always help the good side! Now go and tell your leader I have appeared and will take him down! Come on Lucas! Get away!" Sonic grabbed Lucas and ran off, Lucas screaming as Sonic dragged him.

Archived