Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Prince now sat on a balcony, overlooking the once magnificent Persian city of Babylon, which was now reduced to a battlefield in the city alleys and markets. He looked at his dagger, The Dagger of Time, and sighed. "Farah...I promise, I will save this city from the clutches of The Vizier..." he said, and with that, he jumped off to the rooftops...

OoC:Accepted.

Ic: Tre walked to the river and saw Purple creatures (heartless and primids). Tre: whoa!!!! The heartless attacked. Tre: back off! PK FIRE!!!!!! the heartless and primids disapeared. All of a sudden Lucas and the commander of the pigmask army appeared. ( most commonley known as the Masked man) Lucas: Tre!!! what is going on? Tre: I dont know Lucas. Masked man: well I think those guys came from another world.

All of a sudden a shadow portal oppened and they saw what looked like an island with a boy with a giant key. All of a sudden Porky pushed them all into the portal.

Vayne walked around the academy as usual. "Where's Flay?!!" He asked himself, Sulpher sighed and ran walked along with him."He could never be trusted with anything...Don't bother looking for him, he's probably trying to get that monster to be his mana." Vayne sighed. "Guess your right, but we might as well find Roxas." Sulpher shook his head. "I thought he was your rival..." Vayne shrugged. "...Let's just go to the Forest, we might find the neccesary items for the assignment." Sulpher nodded. "Now that I can go with you on."

"This phenomenon..." Albedo said with a surprised tone.

"I never expected that this would happen when I linked with U-DO..."

He was standing in front of a rather large portal.

"I guess... he who moves first wins. I cant WAIT to see what I find!"

Albedo let out a hysterical laugh as he jumped in the portal. He blacked out for a while.

"An island?" he said, waking up.

He was in Destiny Island, where Sora was.

Archived