Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used a Kamahameha to blast my way out of the building and flew around, "hmph", I landed in a small town and came up to a strange man. I talked to him a little and we went into an abandoned room, "I'm going to show you something that is...Special", my tail crept up behind him and I stabbed it into his back. "Call me a bug will you!?", I laughed as I absorbed him and watched as his clothes fell to the floor, empty.

Tre: You guys need to know what made the happiest town on the islands to be the most tragic. Tre used PSI to take them in his memories. They were at a camp fire where Lucas and Claus were in blankets and were crying. Little Tre was sitting with them.

Flint(Lucas and Claus' dad): we need to find my wife.

Tre's mom: calm down we will Hinawa is a tough girl.

Bronson the ironsmith appeared and brought bad news: we found her but this was in her heart! Bronson pulled out a bloodstained tooth.

Tre took them back to the current time.

Tre: thats not all. tre took them too the next day.

They were at a grave and young Lucas,Tre and Claus were there. the grave said: rest in peace the beautiful Hinawa. mother of Lucas and claus and wife of Flint.

Claus: I got to avvenge mom. you guys promise you wont tell anyone?

Tre: Promise you will come back okay?

Lucas:.......

Claus: I promise!

Tre took them back to real time. Tre: its been three years since that day. Flint still looks for Claus. Lucas as you can see always cries at the mention of the tragedy.

ooc: ty.

IC:

"Ha, I love sucking the humanity of the scum that called me a bug", I flew out of the building and was sucked into a strange, square-shaped portal and on the other side I saw a small village filled with people. When I got to the end I was thrown out of the portal and landed on my back, "what just happened", the portal closed up just as I stood to fly back through it. I flew up to where it was but barely missed, "darn it! I suppose I should check this place out while I'm here." I flew around, dashing at fast speed and landed in the small village I saw in the portal. I saw Tre and the rest, "who are they?", I flew over to them.

ooc: PSI? I'll just pretend that it's fire and electricity

IC:

I jumped back and avoided all 3 attacks but was barely nicked with fire, "don't you kids know that swords and fire aren't for kids?" I ran at Roy and used a fake-out attack -- meaning that I hit a target while making it look like I aimed for something else -- on Tre by teleporting and kneeing him in the back and fractured, or broke, at least 2 bones.

Archived