Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can you be a character from a show and not a video game if so here is my app but if not i can choose someone else

Character:Alucard

World/ video game from:Hellsing

Powers:Immortality: Like other vampires, Alucard is immortal in that he does not age. It is also nigh-impossible to injure him in any way that actually compromises his health.

Regeneration: Alucard's ability to regenerate is greater than any other vampire's in Hellsing. His regenerative abilities appear to be without limit; upon being damaged to the extreme, his body simply reverts to the shadow matter that appears to be his basic structure and reforms. Also, he cannot die from being decapitated or staked through the heart as most vampires (or a combination of the two for that matter).

Superhuman senses: Being a vampire grants him considerably enhanced senses.

Incredible accuracy: Alucard can hit targets at great range using handguns while looking the other way.

Superhuman strength: Extent is unknown, but Alucard can physically rip humans apart with ease.[2]

Superhuman speed: He can move faster than can be seen.[2]

Intangibility: The ability to pass through solid objects.[3]

The ability to defy gravity to an uncertain limit.[4] He leaps impossible distances and can travel up vertical surfaces. This power is shared by at least one other vampire (Alhambra), thus it may simply be a basic vampiric ability.

Manipulation of shadows into physical form.

Shapeshifting: Alucard can transform himself or parts of himself into bats, insects, snakes, hellhounds, other human forms including a little girl,[5] and an amorphous mass of darkness. He has four known human forms each with different characteristics. He seems to be able to harden his body to such a degree that he can shred Alhambra's cards with ease (these cards could cut through depleted uranium cannon shells with impunity)[6].

The ability to control the weather to an unknown limit, as demonstrated when he covered all of Dover in fog while aboard the H.M.S. Eagle.

Teleportation

Telekinesis: In the manga, Alucard psychokinetically threw six police officers out of the windows and dropped them on flagpoles. Later he made a half-destroyed aircraft cruiser move towards Britain. This power may also have been employed against Nail-Anderson, as seen when Alucard shatters Anderson's blade and then burns the thorns surrounding him (Alucard) without being seen to physically destroy them.

Telepathy: In the anime, Alucard can speak telepathically to anyone he chooses, but in the manga, his telepathy appears to be limited to his fledgling.

Mind reading: In the television series, Alucard can read the mind of anyone he chooses. In the manga, this power does not appear to be demonstrated.

Mind control or hypnosis (fans sometimes call it the "sex beam" after a remark from Pip).[7]

Summoning familiars, the souls of those whose blood he has sucked either sprout from his body or swarm about him as an army numbering in the thousands. These familiars can include animals such as horses and the weapons and abilities that the familiars possessed in life. This ability can only be used when his last seal is released. This storing of souls serves as a sort of backup against attacks that he normally cannot regenerate against (when Nail-Anderson nearly cut Alucard in half, it destroyed hundreds of Alucard's familiars but did him no lasting harm). According to the last chapter, Alucard possessed over three million souls after the Millennium attack, and has since killed them off in order to exist with Schrödinger's abilities.

The ability to absorb a person's soul through their blood and consequently gain their knowledge and memories. He can also absorb blood through his clothes and skin.

Hibernation: Alucard survives long periods of time without consuming blood. After absorbing Schrödinger, he eats nothing for 30 years but appears perfectly fine upon his return, albeit hungry.

Apparent immunity or great resistance to the weaknesses most vampires possess. He is not compromised at all by sunlight or silver. It appears that the only weapons capable of harming him to any real extent are the most holy of Christian artifacts, such as Father Anderson after augmenting his abilities with Helena's Nail. This augmentation may be also a result of the Hellsing family's experimentation; it's supposed that Count Dracula possessed all of the typical vampire weaknesses (garlic, silver, holy artifacts). It should be noted that Count Dracula originally possessed no weakness to sunlight, he simply could not use his more unusual powers while the sun was in the sky (shapeshifting, moving through solid objects, etc).

The ability to sense supernatural activity (In The Dawn Alucard knew the Captain was a werewolf the moment he saw him). This power is also displayed by Luke Valentine, and thus may also be a vampire staple ability.

Centuries of combat experience. While he usually relies on crushing his opponents with sheer power, he does at times use strategy. When he fought Alhambra, Alucard used shadow duplicates to distract him, allowing Alucard to close the distance between them and deliver the deathblow.

according to wikapedia

Evil/Good:good

I laughed evily, "they all thought that I died...", I walked onto the platform from The Cell Games and looked around. I saw Goku, somehow revived, and Gohan by his side, "...But they made me stronger", I teleported behind them and used Destructo Disk on the both and killed(or in the game knocked out) them. A mysterious portal with a blueish tint to it then opened up, "what's this? Perhaps an invitation to a tournament? Let's find out", I jumped through the portal and wound up in a strange place. I looked around and scoped out the area as if on recon, "what is this new place?"

ooc: never heard of them but ok. B

IC:

I landed at a sign that said 'Welcome to Hyrule', "Hyrule? This is not any place I've ever heard of", I flew around and saw the sights while frightning civilians. I started thinking aloud, "these people are so powerless that it's funny. All I have to do is shoot a small ki blast in front of them and they scatter like ants. I wonder if anyone here has courage."

Archived