Collsion OF THE WORLDS!!!!!!! still accepting more!!!Seriously we need loyal members!!!!!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the door flew open my reflexes kicked in and I obliterated the door in a single punch. I ran after them as soon as I realized what just happened, "you think that running will help you?" I teleported in front of them, grabbed Kumatora, and teleported far away. When we arrived we were in a new place, an unknown place. Unknown to everyone, and deserted...

"Malester? Forget that, it's time for you to die!", I stunned Kumatora and prepared a Special Beam Cannon in my first two fingers, a little trick I learned from absorbing piccolo. The attack is a sure-fire way to kill somebody. I pointed my fingers at Kumatora, and a single, spiriling beam flew towards his chest...

I fell to my knees and pulled out the cane, "foolish mortals...thanks to the dragon balls..." I stood back up and looked at them, "I have obtained imortality!!" I picked up the cane and threw the sharp end towards Kumatora, "if you want to live for a little longer then I suggest you give me that thing and run off before the cane hits you threw your brain!"

Archived