Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

OoC: BUMP. Don't let this happen again.

IC: Yuri and Xorn walked out for a strong chat while Nick dragged Ron's body out of the area. Ashley said: "Now then, if you want Ron back, then I suggest you leave now and think about beating me up for it! Now, pea-brains! You have 24 hours to think this up or you're dead!" while he walks off and Yuri appeared. "Bird brain!" Yuri said, pointing at Saskuto. He added on to what he said: "I want everyone here dead so I can add in the characters I want!"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashley appeared and said: "You're too immature, little brother.. Don't start calling people bird-brains for no reason.." but Yuri replied: "I'm the main character and I can do whatever I like!" Ashley said: "No, Yuri.. Ron's the main character, and always will be.." after a while, Yuri threw himself backwards and said: "WHAT!!!? No way!" and saw Saskuto charge him. Yuri just disappeared and hung from the sky upside-down.

Ron appears and fends Yuri off the sky. He said: "Heh, like I blimmin' care! I'm sorry, Yuri.. But you're GOING DOWN!!" while he slashed Yuri anonymously and strongly attacked from behind. Yuri escaped like a headless chicken, screaming like a little girl, possibly a 5-year-old. Ron laughed and said: "Too stupid to be you! You know what? I think you're the one and only dumb vampire who doesn't know how to be mature!"

Ron didn't answer, in fact, he opens the portal to the side quest Inward Chaos. He said: "This requires determination, ability and you get to fight the people you've just met before.. Well, we're already doing this in AWE, so maybe we should watch a clip with you fighting your alternative self.." while he walks back home, takes his video tape out and switched on the TV. He started watching Saskuto's actions and takes note on whatever Legendary Skills need teaching.

OoC: BUMP. I wouldn't let that happen again when I were you.

IC: After a few notes on the Legendary Skills that needs learning, all Ron said was: "This is worthless! Although, Legendary Skills are quite tough.. Damn it, need more notes!" so then, Ron has written a couple more notes and then went to bed. Another day passes and Ron saw the True Salvation. He said: "Uh... Some help, please...?" while he charges at the True Salvation before anyone could know it's there.

It then used the Salvation Beam on all the people around him, which then, all the characters faded away except Saskuto, in which Yuri appeared on top of the True Salvation and held his weapon. "You said me and you will have to fight alone.. Well, you know what? You get it! I'm not slacking off and neither should you!" while he attempts to sllice Saskuto in half with his Legendary Sword: Mechanical Moon Child.

Archived