Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xorn said: "Hahaha!! I tricked you through all this! What the hell!" whilst laughing and Yuri took Ron away. Xorn said: "Ron? YURI!!!!! I'll have you for this! Just wait until I arrive in Chaotic Angel's Curse of The One Winged Angel RP!!" while he ran after Yuri, but in an awkward way. Ron's kids appeared, but Dan said to Saskuto: "What happened to my old man? That woman you were talking to, she was Ron's former best friend, in which she became our mother.." Chloe approached Dan and said: "Your mother's got company, so you better stay home!"

Sasha looked at Yuri, then she said: "That vampire's got our old man! What? What are you looking at? C'mon! We got company!" while she chased after Yuri and said to Xorn whilst running: "Did that Yuri guy get our old man? Because I have a feeling about this.." Xorn replied: "Yeah, he did. He's just nothing but crap! He stole my popularity and your father's hero title! I had enough of his nonsense!"

OoC: BUMP. One more this week and you'll have to say goodbye..

IC: Xorn catches Yuri and said: "Where did you put Ron? Didn't I tell you to leave him alone for once?!" while Yuri said: "Ron has no life, he needs to be outta here and I'M the main character! NO QUESTIONS!!" then Ron, as a vampire, said: "Wrong, Yuri... I'm the main character and look at the amount of people who attempts to gang up on you.. This includes ME!! Die now, you stupid vampire!!"

Ron suffered in pain and said: "Grragh! I feel that new power's bestowing into me! I think.. I have the powers of GOD!! Right, I'm seeking revenge on you because you stole my Hero title and my main character position.. And also, I seek revenge on you for attempted murder!! Look, I have best friends... That don't consist of YOU!!!!!" while multiple katana appeared from his back and from his knuckles and Ron sliced Yuri with them.

Ron stabs Yuri with his claw-like katana and shoots him 3 feet away from Ron. "I.. Declare myself, due to this new power... I declare myself the God of Oblivion!! The leader of all of the Neutral side!! No one can surpass me!!" while all his katanas have been separated from Ron and he used them to charge at as many people as possible. "If I attempt to kill the wrong person, your only hope is to dodge them!"

"Whoops, looks like I can't help it.." Ron said as the katanas didn't go for Saskuto, instead, they all charged for Yuri, in which Yuri was sent flying. The securities said to Ron: "You're under arrest for attempted murder!" but then Ron said: "I can explain--" while he got dragged to the Realm of Angels prison cell by the securities. Xorn facepalmed and said to himself: "Darn, why do Ron have to keep getting arrested..."

OoC: BUMP. Explain, all.. Your inactivity...

IC: Then, Ron was dragged into prison by the securities and they said: "Get out and you're in big trouble, kid!" and before they knew it, Ron just escaped to his throne by the prison cell. Ron said: "Ha! You securities are nothing to me, all you are is just plain crap over there.. Plain crap!" while he sent the securities flying, so everyone can see what Ron was doing. Then Ron just waited for his stuff for his throne decoration to arrive.

OoC:You already know why for my inactivity

IC:Kira and Athrun was in their Gundams which was in one of a clouds up above, "Lets go down and help Ron with what he's doing", Kira said as the Freedom and the Justice flew out of the clouds and touched down onto the ground near Ron. They both got out, "Need assistance with anything".

In the Realm of Angels. Ron's throne decorations arrived and said to Kira and Athrun: "What do you want, become my slave?" while katanas appeared from his knuckles and from his back, acting like wings. Then he said to Saskuto: "Well, I sent the securities flying.. But I think Yuri stole my popularity.. Making me all alone.. Crap! What shall I DO!!??" while he suffers in pain for no apparant reason.

"Well we can always just try and get your popularity back from Yuri". Kira said and then looked around at Athrun and began whispering, "I dont know why, but I think Ron has changed, he doesnt sound like himself". Athrun stood there for a second but shrugged his shoulders, "You dont really mean slaves do you".

OoC: Oh yeah, can you post in my other two RPs aswell, I wouldn't like it if I had to keep bumping.

IC: Ron decorates his throne and said: "Oh, that! Well.. You don't have to be my slaves, but yeah, I have a few more things stolen from me.." while he orders everyone to get Yuri and defeat him. He then said: "Yeah, if things get outta hand, I can always back you up!" then, he sat on his throne to prevent other securities from arresting him for no apparant reason. Ron said to himself: "Damn it, do I really have to do this...?"

Ron then said: "Fine, just go nand find Yuri. Enough time wasting and go find Yuri!" then Ron came up to one of the cells and said: "Tch, this is stupid.. Not enough prisoners in this realm.. Well, I'm the God of Oblivion now, so who cares.." while he opens up all the prison cells and releases all the prisoners. Nick came to the realm and said: "those guys deserved it.. Well, Ron.. Good luck becoming God!"

"I have been isolated for quite some time now.. I had no friends to hang around with.. Yuri has stole everything from me.. It's just bad how he handles his main character position.. I mean.. He doesn't even deserve to be the main character.. Tch.. I have no use for myself anymore.." Ron said as he disappeared in mystery and opened the prison cells, charging Saskuto and the others to the prison like heavy winds are blowing indoors.

Ron didn't answer, instead, Nick crawled out and opened the prison door. He said: "Ron is never to be known.. Again... How foolish of him..." but then, Xorn said: "Well, I congratulate you for letting us out, in fact, I couldn't of thanked you further.. What's next, yeah! Let's find Ron! He's shrouded in mystery and never to be found again! We could prove them wrong by just finding him!"

So then, the team went looking for Ron, but Xorn said: "Maybe Yuri is responsible of Ron's lonliness.. Ron's been lonely for quite some time now..." but then, Ron appeared and said: "Where have you guys been? I just fought Yuri and he just kicked my butt.." Xorn said: "Ron! We've been looking for you! Wait, you got kicked by Yuri!? This sounds like revenge!" while Xorn headed out to kill Yuri.

Ashley appeared and stabbed Ron with his pole axe, then sends him flying. Dan then said: "Mom's not gonna like this!" while Sasha headbutted herself on the tree. Yuri appears and said: "Ha! I'm main character now, thanks!" while he walks off and went back to his lair. Ashley follows on. Xorn said: "Damn it, Ron's dead and Yuri's the main character.. We've run out of resurructions.. That's a real big shame.."

Archived