Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

OoC: Okay, let's start!

IC: Yuri, sitting in the sofa, watching horror films made Ron say: "What the hell are you doing, Yuri? Aren't you supposed to deal with evil over there?" while Yuri said: "I never said that, in fact, I was evil in the first place, I was sleeping in the pod at Nick's Throne until the time you had the Dark Vampire blade!" while Ron said: "So you're the culprit.. in At World's End?" while Yuri said: "Yep, any problem with that?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuri said: "You guys always bug me about the culprit business! I'm going to the training room!" while Yuri gets up and walks to the training room. Ron said: "That guy needs sorting out.. Especially that culprit business.." while Yuri replied: "Shut up, idiot! I can hear you!" while he threw himself out of the window and made himself fall unconscious. Ron facepalmed and Dan said: "What's up with this damn vampire..?"

Constance said however: "I wanna cut his head open! Shall I?" while Ron replied: "No. Answer's no. People won't like you if you cut off people's head!" then, Constance went anyway. Ron facepalmed and said to Nick: "Is she always like this, your cousin?" while Nick said: "She chopped off our heads once-- What the hell!? She's about to chop Yuri's head!" while Ron facepalmed once again and decided to ignore what Constance is about to do.

"That chainsaw of hers, she adjusted it so even vampires can die from her attacks!" Ron said as Nick replied: "You know everything about my cousin now!" while Ron thinks about what Nick said, then he replied: "Yeah.. If only she didn't start all this crap, maybe this RP can take peace.." then, Yuri's father appeared, he said: "My son, a vampire.. He's the culprit of all the robbery and I'm worried that he's going to be in prison.."

Ron agreed, then said: "There's no way that's he's going to become the main character of this RP! Well, he's already the main character of At World's End.. But hell, I won't allow the robbery to happen!" while he chases after Constance. Nick follows and so does Yuki. Yuri's father did the same as for Ron's kids. Melissa said: "Old man! You didn't think you can chase Yuri that fast, can you?" while Ron replied: "You're my daughter.. Constance is a random fangirl and a cousin of Nick, so who knows?"

Ron arrives in front of Constance, all bloody and soaked. She said: "You're too late for that! I already killed Yuri!" while Ron said: "Constance, you did that for no reason.. Yuri was a identity theif, but you shouldn't kill him for no reason at all.." while Constance slices Ron's head off, and also sliced off Nick's left arm off. Constance then said: "Persuaded now?" while her eyes turned red and horns appeared above her head. She charged at Saskuto with her chainsaw at full power.

It didn't make a scratch whilst Saskuto made his attack. She said: "Why don't I feel a thing? Well, because you're useless!" while she made an area full of chainsaws that are in full power and running. Ron said: "Crap, we might lose our limbs, as I lost my head.. Neo, come help me and Nick out!" while Yuki said: "Oh no you don't you brutal kid!" while she expanded her fists and it landed on Yuki. It didn't make a scratch.

The chainsaws in Constance's Realm became even more powerful than before and Ron said: "Chainsaws everywhere.. It's impossible to malfunction without dazing Constance first.." while he charged at Constance, but gets defeated by one of the chainsaws that he approached on purpose. Nick said: "Uh, Ron's got a cut on his arm and fell dead.." while he called Neo for more help and tries to daze Constance, but fails again and had his head chopped off by one of the chainsaws lying around on the floor.

Nick said: "Turn off the chainsaws.. One at a time!" while Ron does the work and turned one off, but not the rest as he again has his right foot chopped off. Nick facepalmed and said: "Damn you, Ron! You're worthless, yet clumsy!" while Nick gets on with the work and turns off a few chainsaws, but has his left foot chopped off after turning the 5th chainsaw off. Constance gets back up and sets electric wires hidden in one of the chainsaws.

Heartless eventually appeared against Saskuto, while Constance said: "I wanna kill you ALL! You're nothing but a worthless piece of CRAP!" while the Heartless charged at Saskuto and one of them magichanged into an axe. Constance used the Heartless to charge at Saskuto at a very powerful strength. Ron said: "Crap, she's going absolutely nuts! We can't get out of here, the chainsaws are fully powered up and lying around on the floor.. She's playing dangerous here.."

Nick said: "I know, that's when her eyes are red, she's unstoppable at this state! We have to get outta here!" then the world trembles and freezes. Ron said: "Hmm? The world froze.. This is weird.." then the world turns back to normal and the chainsaws started charging at Ron, making him run like a headless chicken, hitting his head and chopping it off. Nick facepalmed and he saw the chainsaws charging at him.

Constance was still calmless and forced Ron and the others to run and her chainsaws kept charging at Ron. Ron said to Saskuto: "She's calmless when her eyes are red.. This could go on forever!" while he runs for his life. Nick did the same as his head was chopped off by one of the chainsaws that was charging at the others. Ron facepalmed whilst he was running and told Neo to fix Nick's head.

Then, Ron said: "Wrong, she's in every house we're in!" while Constance sends Ron flying and the Trails of Nothing awaits. Ron gets up and said: "Hmm? Oh, great.. Please do not tell me I have to die here.." while the voice said: "You're gonna have to, because I will send endless waves of chainsaws to ATTACK you!!" while Ron looked scared and said: "Crap.. Am I on my own..?" while the voice replied: "Yes.. You're on your own.. Now die in your own time..!"

Archived