Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

Then, there were no sign of Ron's pulse and Yuri said: "Does that mean.. I'm the main character? Because then, I'll be the leader of everything! I'm allowed to give orders, everything!" while Nick said: "You're pointless.. I just dunno why.." while he got sent flying by Yuri. Yuri said: "Anyone who says anything negative about me, will get sent flying! Because I'm the main character until Ron has revived!"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but then, Saskuto's heart was released from Ron, meaning it was denied access in Ron's body. Yuri said: "Ron's waking up! No wonder Saskuto's heart went flying! Right, I'm sucking his blood!" while Yuri makes his random attempt on sucking Saskuto's blood. Nick facepalmed and said: "Saskuto, I think you're gonna become a vampire.." Ron woke up and facepalmed. He said: "I wonder what the hell's going on.."

Ron said: "I'm fine, now then, all I need is rest, I can't live on any further.. Saskuto, I need to pass my leadership to you, my cancer's getting worse and worse, I might need a major surgery which could last a record of 300 hours.." while he goes to his place and rests on his sofa. Constance came over, all calm and said: "Cousin! What have you done to Ron!? Did he die!?" while he replied: "I didn't do a thing, in fact, he fell unconscious in the first place.." while he got sent flying by Constance.

Ron said to Kira: "I'm going to be fine, I just need rest.. I cannot fight any further.." while Constance replied: "Aww damn it! I always wanted him to fight with us, but too bad he's gonna die later in the RP.." while she sulks and wants help from Neo, desperately. Ron said: "No worries, Constance, I'll be fine in the next few days, or even weeks.." while Ron's kids appeared. Dan said: "Is my ol' man gonna be okay?"

Athrun turned around and looked at Dan, "Yep, he will be ok, he just needs rest". Kira walked up to Ron, "You need hand getting up and moving around or can you manage". Athrun looked at constance, "So what are you going to do now, are you going to attack or leave for the time being".

"I don't need a hand, I can get up myself.." Ron said as he tried to get up, but fails due to cancer. He then said: "I'm getting a bit too old now, don't you think?" while Constance said: "Too old? Well, yeah.. This is now the year 2051, so you should be around 55 or 56.." Ron replied however: "I'm 56, but I coulda died at the age of either 42 or 45.. It's way over my death date.." while he just fell asleep.

Ron said: "Yeah, it's now time for my major surgery.. See you in 300 hours.." while the doctors arrive and took Ron to the hospital. Ron passes his leadership to Saskuto. Dan said: "Since you're the leader, what are we gonna do now? There's no such thing as 'nothing' to me!" while Chaos appears and said: "I have nothing to do, so let's say I'm in your side now.. That will make things a lot easier.." while Chaos joins Saskuto and the others, awaiting orders.

Kira had looked shocked, "Chaos is willing to fight by us, that is most probably the miracle of the century". Athrun facepalmed and turned around, "I hope that Ron will be ok, i think we should stay here, someone might try and attack Ron while in surgery so we can protect him."

Chaos said: "Ron will be fine, he just has cancer, that's all.." while he took a seat in the sofa and watched all the tourney videos in the past. He said: "Ha! I was observing from the balcony in the Finals! You did not believe that!" whilst he kept fast forwarding until he finds the bit he was interested in. He just switched off the T.V and saw Yuri go past. Chaos said: "Did I just see the vampire...?"

Yuri appears and knocked out Chaos. He said: "Huh? Oh, damn it.. Hello!" while he disappeared from nowhere. 300 hours later and Ron was in the recovery room. Chaos approaches Ron and said to him: "Are you okay..? Wait, I saw you in my cosplay costume.. What was that feeling..?" while Ron woke up and saw Chaos. He said: "Chaos? Oh, hi there.. Never expected you.." Chaos replied: "Get some rest! You had 300 hours surgery!" while Ron just took a rest after Chaos' sentence.

After a day, Ron woke up and said: "I only just made the surgery, with only 1% vital left!" while Chaos felt shocked and replied: "Damn it! You could've died!" Ron said: "About that vampire, I saw him too. I can observe your actions.." while Chaos saw Ron with stitches in both his arms, both his legs and his chest. "Ouch, You had cancer there?" while Ron said: "Stigmas Onyx, Ops and Cardia.. And then there's something unusual aswell..."

"I don't remember this well, but I think it's part of that Geo-Stigma Saskuto was talking about.." while the vitals flatten and Ron fell unconscious. Chaos said: "Get the doctors.. Fast!" while the doctors and Nick appeared and took Ron to the operating theatre. Nick said: "I think I know what's wrong with Ron! I think he's kinda.. Well, he's got incurable cancer, in which we had to take out by hand!"

Nick said to Kira: "I dunno if he'll be able to survive this, but high chances are, he's a vampire.." while the doctors do a research on him, but one of the doctors said: "Nick, sir.. I think he's a vampire and he could send one of us flying any moment.. NOW!" while Ron goes mad and sends one of the doctors flying. Ron also goes berserk and starts destroying the hospital. "He's like my cousin now.. Kira, get help, NOW!"

"Kira, just grab a random person.. And Athrun, Ron's acting as brutal as my cousin!" Nick said while Ron grabbed his Moon Child blade and sent Nick flying with it. He said: "All must die.. No questions asked!" while he charged for Athrun. Chaos got up and called all his pawns to help Ron calm himself down. After a while, only Ultimecia appeared, she said: "Everyone partied themselves to sleep, Chaos.. When you get back to the Edge of Madness.. However.."

Archived