Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick then looked around and said: "What? Where's Ron? I don't seem to see him anywhere?" while he heard chainsaws from the Trails of Nothing and said: "Ron's in trouble.. We'll have to save him! In the Trails of Nothing! Too bad we can't get out because we have Constance to deal with, and also she is like unstoppable!" while Nick tries to fend Constance off and gets out. Nick moves to the Trails of Nothing.

Nick goes to the Trails of Nothing and saw Ron, unconscious as chainsaws were charging at Nick. "Crap! Those chainsaws are nothing but the responsibility of Constance! I need to stop all of this!" while in Saskuto's home, Constance wears out and reverts to normal. She said: "Oww.. Have I chopped anyone's limbs or whatever?" while Dan replied: "Yep, my old man's, your cousin's.. That's basically around it.."

Nick however, tried to evade the chainsaws that approach him, but the chainsaws fell dead and then Nick said: "Ron.. He's still isn't up yet.." while he took Ron and headed back to Ron's place. Nick said: "Huh? His title said 'Newly Wedded Paladin'.. Where the hell did he get THAT from?" whilst feeling confused. Yuki said: "Is it that because he was married when he first started this RP?"

Ron said: "To tell you the truth, I have been married when this RP has begun, but my wife wasn't in this RP, so I had to live with my kids, like without her.." while Nick said: "We believe ya, there's no point in lying when you're married.. In fact, I was married in the Yu-Gi-Oh! RP and had a son, which died after a week old.." while Yuki said: "Well, how'd he die, Nick?" while Nick didn't respond, for a minute.

Then, evil was sensed, but Constance seemed to have her eyes turned red. Ron said: "Constance's eyes.. Mean trouble!" while he attempts to run for his life, but Constance chops both off Ron's feet. Ron said: "Grrah! Someone give me a hand on calming Constance down! She's nothing but a brute!" while Constance sends for loads of chainsaws that could even destroy the whole area.

A blast came from the side destroying most of the chainsaws from the Constance. From the area that the blast came from, the Freedom was seen in the distance, "Ron, i am back and not just me", the Justice flew over from above the Freedom and charged at the Constance. The Freedom took out its beam saber and charged at the rest of the chainsaws.

"My cousin is one oblivious brute.. I dunno if Ron can manage without his feet.." Nick said as Ron replied: "You idiot! Do you think I could get anywhere without them!?" while Nick took Ron and left Constance to Kira. Constance sends for a bunch of chainsaws that even the Freedom can't even handle. Constance said: "You.. DIE!" while chainsaws charge at Athrun, then at Kira, then duplicates of the Freedom appeared.

OoC: Constance is a female!

IC: Constance said: "All must die by orders of my chainsaws!" while loads of chainsaws went charging at Saskuto, Athrun and Kira all at once. Ron said: "I'm beginning to suffer.. She's a brute and nothing else. I have none to do.. I'd better run.." while he grabs his feet and ran off. Nick did the same while Xorn appeared and said: "Guys, run! I'll take it from there!" while he morphed Ron and takes out his Moon Child blade.

All 5 of the cannons opened out and and blasted many chainsaws. "Crap, there are loads of themm, "Athrun, retreat" Kira said to Athrun as the Freedom moved backwards. The Justice began to move back as well and saw Saskuto on the ground, "I cant leave him there, Saskuto, get on", Athrun said as the Justice landed near to where Saskuto was.

Xorn said: "It's impossible to defeat her! It's gonna be possible if I fight her, because I can morph!" while he fends off as many chainsaws as possible. Xorn said: "Argh! You! This is nearly impossible to defeat! Guys, no point retreating yet! We'll need you to take down the chainsaws while we settle this!" while he morphs Saskuto and uses the skill Ransengan on Constance. Constance then sends in unlimited amounts of chainsaws, which charge at the real Saskuto

Xorn said to Saskuto: "Look out! Chainsaws right in front of ya!" while Constance was unconscious, but the chainsaws are still moving. Ron facepalmed and said: "Is anyone gonna do something about my feet? I can't get up!" while Xorn said: "I'm no expert at that! You need Neo!" while Ron waits for Neo and just changed into a gun with the skill Hellfire Madness. Xorn picks Ron up and uses the skill, which makes him shoot multiple times, then the final shot blows the world up.

Ron changed into a sword for Saskuto to wield with the skill Grand Lonliness while Xorn does his stuff on Constance. Constance goes even more crazier and started sending in more powerful chainsaws at more-than-full power. Xorn said: "Oh crap! This is bad! We need to settle this, once and for all! Get those chainsaws out of my way and then I'll be able to kill Constance without any flaws!"

The Freedom and the Justice flew past Xorn from behind, "We will get rid of the chainsaws for you", Kira said as the Freedom used its 5 cannons at full power destroying a lot of them. The Athrun Justice attacked from below, the fatum came of its back on stood on it as the machine gun on began firing as well as it's 2 cannons at the same time.

Constance finally said: "These chainsaws are limitless! I can send as many as I like, now let's play dangerous!" while Ron reverted, dived in and subdued Constance, reverting her to normal. Constance said: "Haha! My hero, saving me from being dangerous.. How much do I like you!?" while Ron didn't say a thing and suddenly suffers in silence, falling unconscious without anyone knowing. Nick said: "Ron? Is he dead.. Finally?"

Archived