Obliteration of The One Winged Angel Role Play: Beginning in Salvation! |RP killed!| Lock.

Chaotic Angel

Kira saw Saskuto in the distance and landed the Freedom down onto the ground. Kira opened the cockpit and got out of the Gundam and ran over to Saskuto. "Its Ron, he woke up in the hospital and began destroying everything, i heard someone say something about a vampire and Ron told me to get some help".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Ron destroyed everything in the hospital, Nick said: "Get the news, Ron's infected with mutated Geo-Stigma!" while Chaos hears what Nick has said and went for the nearest television center. "I have a bad feeling about this.." Nick mumbles as he calls for more help. The doctors said: "If he's infected with mutated Geo-Stigma, why can't we do something about it!?" while the news appear and collected reports from Nick.

OoC: BUMP. One more this week, you know what.. It's all over.

IC: The news reporters left the building, but Ron went berserk and suddenly destroyed the camera. Nick said: "We need to subdue him, then we need to get the mutated Geo-Stigma! We can't handle things like that! Never gonna happen!" while he dodged every move Ron has made and attacked back. The doctors have helped, but they can't seem to manage things on their own. Ultimecia, who had observed the fight, went to lend a hand.

Ron was subdued by Ultimecia's Apocalypse skill, she said: "Subdue, complete.. He should be calm now.." while she disappeared and left Ron to suffer. Ron was unconscious when he was subdued, so the doctors took him to the theatre and operated on him. Nick said: "Phew, I thought we're gonna die! But thanks to Ultimecia, we're alright!" while Xorn said: "Great.. Mutated Geo-Stigma.. What's that?"

"Like any of us are going to know what Geo-Stigma is", Kira Athrun said as he began to walk towards the cafeteria, "Im going of for something to eat". Kira shook hid head and sighed, "Why think of food, anyways, we might as well just sit and wait". Kira sat down on a chair and began to wait.

Xorn replied: "But this one's mutated.. I dunno who's resonsible for that.. Except for one person.. Yuri!!" Nick said: "Y-you sure about this!?" while Xorn replied: "Yep, I dunno where he is though.. But this mutation is getting too far! Saskuto, find Yuri and you kill him alone!" while he checks up on the operating theatre to check if Ron was finished with it, or maybe not. Everyone just left the hospital with Ron alone.

Yuri came up to Saskuto and said: "What? Are you here to talk to me about the mutated Geo-Stigma? Well, many people have been infected already and you're here to BLAME ME!?" Nick secretly sets up a force field so no one can get out other than the ones who sides with Cosmos. Yuri said: "That sign.. Is that Cosmos?" while he tried to kick out, but fails and said: "Okay, I had it! Whoever tries to blame me for the infection, WILL DIE!!"

Yuri used the skill Vampire's Scream to reduce Saskuto's HP to 1, then Ron crashed to the Edge of Madness in his Red Moon Child form, he said: "Want help? Because the Foreign Hero is BACK!" and used the skill My Heart Shakes. This allows him to swing on the hook whilst playing his air guitar, then he gets off the hook and attempts to slam Yuri's heart in slow motion. It was successful and Yuri was struck by thunder, dealing very heavy damage. "Ron, I'm starting to take photos of your popularity!" Xorn said as he took photos of Ron fighting Yuri with Saskuto.

Ron said: "Forget that Mutated Geo-Stigma! I knew Yuri was responsible and whilst you fought, that Geo Stigma disappeared slowly! Now I'm gonna show my best buds the true meaning of being a hero!" while he used the skill Red Moon Devil, which merged his Red Moon Child skill with Saskuto's One Winged Devil form. Xorn stopped taking photos and said: "Wow! Look at him, the first time ever that he has merged skills!"

Once Ron has finished using his skills, Yuri punched him in the stomach, hard and sent him flying. Ron landed in the rear gate of his school and said: "Crap! Damn , I'm at school again.. Ahh!" while his fans took photographs of him. One of his best friends said: "Ron, do you know who the hell's responsible?" Ron said: "Nope, but I believe it's the new main character, who stole my position!" Ron's best friend just paused, but then she said: "Okay, I'll back you up!"

"It was a skill merge, here you go, you can have that back now.." Ron said as his best friend went off to fight Yuri. Ron said: "Does she have the power to take down this so called vampire? Think not!" while he ran for Yuri, but his fans kept on chasing after him until they became pointless. Ron looked behind, then looked in front of him and knocked himself out, causing him to have amnesia.

"Wha...~ Who the hell are you...?" while he fell unconscious. Ron's friend paused and ran back. "I think he has amnesia.. But I haven't introduced myself properly to you.. My name's Chloe, the rest of the information is classified." she said while she runs back to Yuri, attempting to fight him. Ron then woke up and said: "Where the hell am I? Why am I here? Am I here for nothing..?" while Nick appeared and said to Ron: "Stupid amnesia! He had that i the last series like loads of times! This is too inconsiderate!"

OoC: Okay, Do you guys think that we should have a basic RP or an advanced RP? This RP looks advanced to me. If you go for advanced RP, 4 lines minimum for everyone's posts NO QUESTIONS.

OoC: Sure? Well, we'll see what the others think first.

IC: "Ninja, you say? Well.. Oh yeah. You can't. we just have to put him into deep slumber again.." Chloe said while she leaves and fought Yuri. Xorn said: "Ron's got amnesia again.. Saskuto, what have you done!? Atleast blame his fans already, but people won't like ya.." so then Yuri appeared and said: "It seems that Chaotic Angel has made a new RP if anyone likes to join.. Well, so long, losers!"

Archived