LOCK

LiAM

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally. One less child molester.

remember when 1 child molester dies' date=' 2 moar take his place.

[/quote']

Y'know, it's people like you who become the child molesters. It's people like you, who deserve whatever punishment may come for you, and I personally hope it's the greatest of punishments, even if it means death.

You make me sick, and I hope when someone in your family is lost, that the first thing they are remembered for, is being related to such a sickening human being, namely you.

This came outta nowhere.

Imagine how the Media will be for a long' date=' long time.

MJ's pretty much one of the only Major Celebrities that have died recently.

[/quote']

Did you not hear that Farrah Faucet died too? 2 great legends lost on the same day. Both from natural causes.

remember when 1 child molester dies' date=' 2 moar take his place.

[/quote']

Y'know, it's people like you who become the child molesters. It's people like you, who deserve whatever punishment may come for you, and I personally hope it's the greatest of punishments, even if it means death.

You make me sick, and I hope when someone in your family is lost, that the first thing they are remembered for, is being related to such a sickening human being, namely you.

Your an idiot.

Anyways, everyone has to die sometime =/

Are you kidding he is the King of Pop?(To DemonX)

This came outta nowhere.

Imagine how the Media will be for a long' date=' long time.

MJ's pretty much one of the only Major Celebrities that have died recently.

[/quote']

Did you not hear that Farrah Faucet died too? 2 great legends lost on the same day. Both from natural causes.

That sucks for her. Cause MJ is going to get so much more publicity.

Who care about him he was nothing anyway

Someone died.

Have respect.

No because he was the king of Pop in the late 70s and early 80s but he was wash up now

If that's your take on it, then I'll spit on your gravestone at your funeral. Be respectful when someone dies, no matter who.

Who care about him he was nothing anyway

Someone died.

Have respect.

No because he was the king of Pop in the late 70s and early 80s but he was wash up now

If that's your take on it' date=' then I'll spit on your gravestone. Be respectful when someone dies, no matter who.

[/quote']

^This. People have a right of respect by birth. And it goes with them when they die, ESPECIALLY when they die.

And regardless of what MJ has done, which was VERY wrong, it is sad about his death.

Archived