LOCK

LiAM

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who care about him he was nothing anyway

Someone died.

Have respect.

No because he was the king of Pop in the late 70s and early 80s but he was a washed up child molester now

Fix'd.

Stop being an a**hole. He died be respectful.

First of all, you did it wrong. Second of all, I was not being disrespectful. I respect the man. I still look past his mistakes and focus on his professional career. I was just making sure that no information got excluded.

EDIT: Ok. You fixed it. But my second point still stands.

CNN needs to get better sources...they couldn't confirm that he was dead until an hour and a half after everyone else reported it. And their broadcast is hella boring.

Anyway, people should focus on his amazing talent instead of the dark chapters of his personal life.

ok I do respect him in someway but the kids in my school that are dumb use MJ jokes that are not funny

So that's why you could care less if he died?

Wow' date=' and I thought I was stupid.

[/quote']

ya one of of the jokes is:

MJ is doing your momma and he is your daddy

I'm thinking that he faked his death so he has the element of surprise on da little boys again.

Either that, or the Jonas Brothers killed him. The Jonas Brothers don't want another gay popstar to compete against

But ya, Micheal Jackson was the best.

Right before his tour too :(

This came outta nowhere.

Imagine how the Media will be for a long' date=' long time.

MJ's pretty much one of the only Major Celebrities that have died recently.

[/quote']

It did. My parents are glued to the TV, and I'm glued to the live coverage on the intranetz. It wasn't as much random, but it took a toll on millions.

This came outta nowhere.

Imagine how the Media will be for a long' date=' long time.

MJ's pretty much one of the only Major Celebrities that have died recently.

[/quote']

Did you not hear that Farrah Faucet died too? 2 great legends lost on the same day. Both from natural causes.

Not natural, but yeah. 2 in a day.

CNN confirmed.

Finally. =\

Who care about him he was nothing anyway

Are you freaking kidding me? Have some respect? The king of pop died and you are sitting on your fat ass on a computer playing the lolfail game.

Cardiac arrest' date=' if I'm not mistaken. Had a heart attack and died 3 hours later.

This makes the 2nd celebrity to die today... D:

@Obsidian: Neither of them were "natural", if you consider that to be from old age. MJ died from heart failure, and Fawcett died from anal cancer.

[/quote']

It's probably overdose, I heard he was taking pain killers.

6/25/2009 @ 6:15 PM EST

This marks a very sad day.

Finally. One less child molester.

That also means one less king of pop' date=' and one more jabroni on YCM flaming on MJ who obviously knows nothing about the rumors of MJ molesting kids. Note the word RUMORS.

Man, I feel empty =|.

This is a thriller D:

Bai...

Nice pun. *ba-dum-chh*

At least we can all go to YouTube and watch Beat It over and over until we stop feeling empty.

Guest Tiger

This is what we call "backseat modding"

No one likes it and its actually against the rules.

That is not backseat modding. Backseat modding is basically doing a Mod's job. Besides, I didn't report his post, I reported the thread. Also, I was telling him that he spammed and it is a useless post and that nobody likes spammers. I was not disobeying the rules by telling a person they spammed, negging them for it, and then reporting the thread. So, I was not backseat modding and I was not disobeying the rules. I was simply telling a member they spammed and that they shouldn't do it again. That is all.

I love how in death' date=' people seem to forget the deceased's flaws, and can only lament upon what a loss it is.

I'll admit that he was a legend, and has definitely left a lasting mark on the music industry.

However, he's still a creep and a pedo.

[/quote']

First, the pedo part.

I thought those allegations have been washed away in court.

Lastly, him being a weirdo.

So? Do we trash the King's achievements because he had cosmetic surgery to turn himself into a white woman? I know I don't.

Archived