LOCK

LiAM

To hell with the charges of child molestation. Sure' date=' he didn't live out his final years in the best way, but he was a great man before that. All of you people who are just glad to see him dead are too stubborn to realize that. To those people, I will simply say that you should feel ashamed, and that Michael Jackson, despite his faults, deserves to rest in piece.

[/quote']

THANK YOU! You're among the few people who actually know respect! +1 for you!

*sigh* always ignored. Anyway, no matter the faults of anybody, as long as they were a good person deep down, which I know MJ was, they deserve to rest in peace.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

Nobody could give a flying poop about MJ dying. Frankly I'm glad.

Nobody? really?

What about all of us who enjoyed his music.

All of those who stuck with him even when he became the aforementioned "black man to white woman". He was an idol to many, even to this day. And among mine as well.

So no. Everyone is sad that he died, except for the select few such as yourself.

Your blatant ignorance and rude comments make me sick to my stomach. I find you to be a disgusting person, and I have lost any and all respect I've ever had for you, that once being great.

And if this is your honest opinion, then at least when the haterz go up in flames, you'll go with them.

Your blatant ignorance and rude comments make me sick to my stomach. I find you to be a disgusting person' date=' and I have lost any and all respect I've ever had for you, that once being great.

And if this is your honest opinion, then at least when the haterz go up in flames, you'll go with them.

[/quote']

The last part is a little harsh, but nonetheless, you NEVER speak ill of the dead. It's disrespectful of those who went through the troubles and agonies of life, and went through it.

Music was one thing' date=' but seriously the guy disliked his own race and tried to change that, lets not forget all the other bs that occured. Oh and one more thing, Solus I don't really care, I have a right to my own opinion and if you don't like it then you know where the door is.

[/quote']

He didn't dislike his own race you imbecile. He changed his skin color because he knew not what he was doing. It's stressful being the King of Pop, and I'm sure all of that dropped a huge weight on him.

If he disliked his own race, he wouldn't have done so many tracks with so many African American artists. Stop being am ignorant jackass.

Music was one thing' date=' but seriously the guy disliked his own race and tried to change that, lets not forget all the other bs that occured. Oh and one more thing, Solus I don't really care, I have a right to my own opinion and if you don't like it then you know where the door is.

[/quote']

He didn't dislike his own race you imbecile. He changed his skin color because he knew not what he was doing. It's stressful being the King of Pop, and I'm sure all of that dropped a huge weight on him.

If he disliked his own race, he wouldn't have done so many tracks with so many African American artists. Stop being am ignorant jackass.

I don't think it needs to go this far.

Haptism, you can have your opinion, that's a birth right. But so is the right to respect, ESPECIALLY when you're dead. So please, don't speak like that of the dead. You can have your opinion, but please, he was for the most part a good man.

[/quote']

It's one thing to disparage people when the accusations laden against such have been proven beyond the sliver of doubt.

Disparaging people - just-dead people, at that - by throwing unproven accusations: no,sir, that's another thing altogether.

[/quote']

It's one thing to disparage people when the accusations laden against such have been proven beyond the sliver of doubt.

Disparaging people - dead people, at that - by throwing unproven accusations: no,sir, that's another thing altogether.

Wether they died 10 years or 10 seconds ago no one who has died deserves to be accused by things we can never prove.

[align=center]I heard and read on the news that the singer MJ is dead after suffering a heart related problem.

They say that they cant say if CPR was successful :?

He is/was only 15.

I wanna know for sure :([/align]

No' date=' he was [b']50[/b]. Poor guy. He died too young.

[align=center]

He is/was only 15.

[/align]

Duuuuuude, Michael Jackson was 50 years old <.<

And yea, he died on a heart attack or something yesterday. And it was pretty expected, they said he kept taking pills and all that stuff because he was supposed to have a comeback soon.

Archived