LOCK

LiAM

To hell with the charges of child molestation. Sure, he didn't live out his final years in the best way, but he was a great man before that. All of you people who are just glad to see him dead are too stubborn to realize that. To those people, I will simply say that you should feel ashamed, and that Michael Jackson, despite his faults, deserves to rest in piece.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To hell with the charges of child molestation. Sure' date=' he didn't live out his final years in the best way, but he was a great man before that. All of you people who are just glad to see him dead are too stubborn to realize that. To those people, I will simply say that you should feel ashamed, and that Michael Jackson, despite his faults, deserves to rest in piece.

[/quote']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqxo1SKB0z8

That should be enough to convice people MJ is better than you think he was.

He lived, he died, and he will be forgotten. But not anytime soon.

Farrah Fawcett also died today. They go in 3........Some other famous dude died the other day.

Him - 1

Farah - 2

Michael - 3

Thriller was good.......But his looks began to scare me. They say he had something wrong with his skin.

Just because he is not currently a pop king doesn't mean he hasn't had a lasting effect on the music industry.

And no one proved anything against him. People believe he is a molester. They don't know.

Reread my post. I said he definitely has left a mark.

Regardless of whether he actually did it or not, those accusations are part of his legacy now.

Finally. One less child molester.

remember when 1 child molester dies' date=' 2 moar take his place.

[/quote']

Y'know, it's people like you who become the child molesters. It's people like you, who deserve whatever punishment may come for you, and I personally hope it's the greatest of punishments, even if it means death.

You make me sick, and I hope when someone in your family is lost, that the first thing they are remembered for, is being related to such a sickening human being, namely you.

You're an idiot.

Anyways, everyone has to die sometime =/

And you're a moron, but that doesn't make my point any less relevant. Typical hate towards those who have committed crimes in the past has shown to grow on the hater, turning them into their own joke.

Yeah, let's make the situation less important or relevant by saying everyone has to die anyway. So when your mother passes away, you can show up at her funeral claiming, "Oh well, she had to die anyway."

Asswhole.

remember when 1 child molester dies' date=' 2 moar take his place.

[/quote']

Y'know, it's people like you who become the child molesters. It's people like you, who deserve whatever punishment may come for you, and I personally hope it's the greatest of punishments, even if it means death.

You make me sick, and I hope when someone in your family is lost, that the first thing they are remembered for, is being related to such a sickening human being, namely you.

You're an idiot.

Anyways, everyone has to die sometime =/

And you're a moron, but that doesn't make my point any less relevant. Typical hate towards those who have committed crimes in the past has shown to grow on the hater, turning them into their own joke.

Yeah, let's make the situation less important or relevant by saying everyone has to die anyway. So when your mother passes away, you can show up at her funeral claiming, "Oh well, she had to die anyway."

Asswhole.

Will do.

Also, Sarcasm =/= hate.

Everyone who' date=' in this thread, talked smack about Michael Jackson can go **** their **** in their room, then do it again, harder.

[/quote']

Wouldn't say it any better myself.

[align=center]I heard and read on the news that the singer MJ is dead after suffering a heart related problem.

They say that they cant say if CPR was successful :?

He is/was only 15.

I wanna know for sure :([/align]

Sir' date=' he's 50.

[/quote']

This correction has been stated many times.

To hell with the charges of child molestation. Sure' date=' he didn't live out his final years in the best way, but he was a great man before that. All of you people who are just glad to see him dead are too stubborn to realize that. To those people, I will simply say that you should feel ashamed, and that Michael Jackson, despite his faults, deserves to rest in [b']peace.[/b]

^THAT........is the correct post for this thread. EVERYONE deserves to rest in peace, because EVERYONE was a good person at one point. Thank you Roxas, for bieng one of the people to realize people deserve respect.

*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*

P.S. You've won this topic. Now, you will get a pat on the back as you get absolutely no prize whatsoever

P.P.S I fix'd your typo.

To hell with the charges of child molestation. Sure' date=' he didn't live out his final years in the best way, but he was a great man before that. All of you people who are just glad to see him dead are too stubborn to realize that. To those people, I will simply say that you should feel ashamed, and that Michael Jackson, despite his faults, deserves to rest in piece.

[/quote']

THANK YOU! You're among the few people who actually know respect! +1 for you!

Archived