LOCK

LiAM

*Sobs* Oh Noez.He was da "King of Pop" and one of da worlds best entertainers.That means...there must be a new one.He died, well, in our country the time would have been 1:15 on the night when people are sleeping.Oh, and Farrah Fawcett's death shocked me. *Sobs*

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what the wierd thing about this all to me was, on wednesday my dad had tooken out all of his old michael jackson albums, for no reason at all, and we had listened to them all day long........... then the next day he died.

he was a big influence in my life mostly because of his influences on my dad.

i will really miss him.

i don't care what anyone says about him, he was probably one of the greatest success in music, and no matter what RUMORS said about him, he was great man

i will miss you Michael, but thanks for leaving all of your legendary music with us.....

R.I.P Michael Jackson

I dont like michel jackson

GTFO

WTF????

Most stupidest post a thread could ever seen.

And yeah' date=' poor bastard was better of dead =/

[/quote']

That is true, so people could stop "yelling" at him for non-proven allegations. Stupid public.

Despite his sex scandals' date=' (which he is most know for) he was still very successful.

[/quote']

His "sex scandals" have never been proven true.

Guest King of Games

The Smooth Criminal...he's gone. D:

Here's hoping that this is all an elaborate hoax for him to get ratings. He's a pretty dramatic guy' date=' I can't say it'd be out of the question.

[/quote']

Just like the King of Rock and Roll huh?

He's moonwalking with angels now

GTFO

WTF????

Most stupidest post a thread could ever seen.

And yeah' date=' poor bastard was better of dead =/

[/quote']

That is true, so people could stop "yelling" at him for non-proven allegations. Stupid public.

Despite his sex scandals' date=' (which he is most know for) he was still very successful.

[/quote']

His "sex scandals" have never been proven true.

Though i've seen something on the news about MJ holding a baby over the balcony or something.

My sister mentioned it last night to me, but I was so tired told her to shut up, and then went back to sleep, thinking it couldn't be true....

I ended up crying when I saw the reports in the morning. He died pushing himself for his fans. What a legend. It was tragic he died so close to something he's really wanted to do.

For all those who saw him as a child molester (what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty), it was never proven, and to stoop so low to insult a dead man you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I do hope the media leave the Jackson family alone, during the days that follow.

R.I.P Michael Jackson.

*blocks Sushi on MSN*

[align=center]I heard and read on the news that the singer MJ is dead after suffering a heart related problem.

They say that they cant say if CPR was successful :?

He is/was only 15.

I wanna know for sure :([/align]

he was 50 (as old as my mom)

when i was little i thoght he was a zomibie lol

AND there was reports of mjs skin turning pale ashame he died i liked his moves and ive gottem

Guest King of Games

I always get associated with Jackson because of my first name, so i have to keep reminding people it's not my last name.

Im mostly indifferent about his death. Not a huge fan, or flamer of Michael Jackson.

I wonder whatll happen to his kids, their moms wont take them.

The Jackson family certainly is an ... interesting group. *cough*Super Bowl XXXVIII*cough*

Archived