LOCK

LiAM

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how people use the fact that the OP made a stupid mistake writing 15 instead of 50 to make a stupid spamish post. I just love it. We all know the OP cannot be stupid to think MJ was a teen. It was obviously a typo.

He must not have payed any attention to Micheal Jackson. Then, when he died Liam learned that MJ was famous and he heard "fifty" which sounds like "fifteen" and he said, "OMG I can make a thread on YCM and get points! HIHI!"

That's what most likely happened. LOL

He must not have payed any attention to Micheal Jackson. Then' date=' when he died Liam learned that MJ was famous and he heard "fifty" which sounds like "fiftee[b']n[/b]" and he said, "OMG I can make a thread on YCM and get points! HIHI!"

That's what most likely happened. LOL

Most likely true, especially since Liam clarifies that it was "a singer named Micheal Jackson"

He was great in music' date=' but...

I don't think he went to heaven. He molested children, changed races, and moved to Saudi Arabia, where child molestation is legal.

[/quote']

Sorry if i dont like him but clutching a baby over a balcony is going a bit to far dont you think?

Yeah' date='he's not in heaven

[/quote']

Everyone does something bad in their life, and MJ wasn't found guilty of child molestation. I agree with the baby dangle, but changing race is not against God. It's a person's desicion.

He was great in music' date=' but...

I don't think he went to heaven. He molested children, changed races, and moved to Saudi Arabia, where child molestation is legal.

[/quote']

Sorry if i dont like him but clutching a baby over a balcony is going a bit to far dont you think?

Yeah' date='he's not in heaven

[/quote']

Everyone does something bad in their life, and MJ wasn't found guilty of child molestation. I agree with the baby dangle, but changing race is not against God. It's a person's desicion.

I know it wasn't proven, but he moved to Saudi Arabia so randomly that it had to be the reason. And changing race is sickly. It's disobeying god's will for you to be a certain way. And no one goes to heaven for dangling a baby.

Archived