Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But all of Pein's bodies were male. Plus who was the woman who spoke to older Kakashi after the death of the third?

That was the girl who brought flowers for Hiyate Geko (sp?) It could've been Rin. You decide!

[spoiler=Sorry its not HQ]

2z82kjo.png

She does say, "paying respect to Obito?" Maybe she is. 0.o

But all of Pein's bodies were male. Plus who was the woman who spoke to older Kakashi after the death of the third?

They specifically say that the second Animal Path was female, but I forget where. Also, that wasn't Rin who spoke to Kakashi after the Third's death. It was some random ANBU member.

Who's related to Obito? Rin? She was Obito's lover. That's all. This is very difficult to think about. I honestly doubt Rin has no connection with being one of the Six Paths...

Sushi: well we don't know the exact identities of all the ANBU members so it could be possible that one of them knew Obito

Who's related to Obito? Rin? She was Obito's lover. That's all. This is very difficult to think about. I honestly doubt Rin has no connection with being one of the Six Paths...

Sushi: well we don't know the exact identities of all the ANBU members so it could be possible that one of them knew Obito

WRONG!

Obito loved Rin and Rin loved Kakashi. She was Obito's love interest.

Archived