Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the new manga was actually pretty good, i thought it was really funny watching half of zetsu walking around, although how is he walking if he only has one leg to use? It also seems that it is nearly impossible to detrimine a characters true hair colour until a coloured picture of them is realised.

i dont think kumo will go to war with leaf as there only really after sasuke an ex leaf and akatsuki so it seem unlikely.

I think everybody assumed she was blonde because there aren't that many brunette female characters. So all we see are blondes so we therefore assume she is blonde.

So Team Hawk will bust the meeting? The kages will get into an argument and there will be another international war?

Okay. Naruto is officially the most boring Shounen manga out of the "Big 3". It keeps dragging on with all of this Sasuke/Akatsuki crap, and plus, even after all of the original members of Akatsuki are dead, Kishimoto revealed in an interview that there would be 3 new members that will be stronger than Deidara, Kakuzu and Hidan and one of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage.

Kishimoto needs to learn better writing skills.

Hey guys the first 4 Naruto Shippuden episodes are out in English Dub

Link' date=' please? They never finished Part I.

Okay. Naruto is officially the most boring Shounen manga out of the "Big 3". It keeps dragging on with all of this Sasuke/Akatsuki crap, and plus, even after all of the original members of Akatsuki are dead, Kishimoto revealed in an interview that there would be 3 new members that will be stronger than Deidara, Kakuzu and Hidan and one of them is the brother/sister of the Hokage.

Again, link please?

Hey guys the first 4 Naruto Shippuden episodes are out in English Dub

Link' date=' please? They never finished Part I.

Again, link please?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/anime-manga-comics/is-naruto-gonna-end/t.52079977_23/#23

It's a 2008 Jump Fiesta interview. Look at the highlighted part of the interview.

Well' date=' at least we might get to see some good fight scenes if we have more, stronger Akatsuki members. What do you think they can do? What can be stronger than immortality, 5 hearts, and well.... (forget this one) clay....

[/quote']

Hidan was a pretty crappy immortal. He can't even regenerate, but I still love him.

Kakuzu's five hearts were a good idea, but he got destroyed since Kishimoto likes to kill characters right after they're introduced.

Deidara had an amazing ability. Kishimoto is really going to have to think hard if he's going to top a guy that caused a thermonuclear explosion.

Well if you read above we are talking about Kakashi Gaiden animated, the revelation if 3 new Akatsuki members who are said to be stronger than Hidan, Kakuzu, and Deidara.

I wonder if he'll replace Sasori, Konan, Pein, and Itachi.

THE PLOT THICKENS!!

I think Danzou it's Obito

He has sharingan only in the right eye

Obito had his entire right side crushed' date=' which included his eye. Then, he gave his other Sharingan eye to Kakashi.

[/quote']

Which is just like Danzo, who is wrapped up on his right side

Obito had his entire right side crushed' date=' which included his eye. Then, he gave his other Sharingan eye to Kakashi.

[/quote']

Obito was seen crushed by more boulders when Kakashi and everybody else fleed. Plus, they couldn't just inflate his right side of his body again. Plus, he competed with Sarutobi for the title of Third Hokage, so the timeline wouldn't make sense if that was the case.

[/quote']

Obito was seen crushed by more boulders when Kakashi and everybody else fleed. Plus, they couldn't just inflate his right side of his body again. Plus, he competed with Sarutobi for the title of Third Hokage, so the timeline wouldn't make sense if that was the case.

It's just a speculation. Maybe Obito managed to survive and he was healed by somebody. Also, it's not like Danzo is young. It's a possibility that he competed with Sarutobi. Remember he (I guess) had experiments with Orochimaru too...

Archived