Naruto

Obito's blood type doesn't even match Danzo's. The only time Danzo ever interacted with Orochimaru was to propose teaming up to take down Konoha.

Stupid theory is stupid.

You mean those minor characters that no one cares about except for fanboys? Yeah' date=' I'm so excited. :l

[/quote']

You know Flash Kick Guile GTFO of this thread

u-mad1.jpg

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obito's blood type doesn't even match Danzo's. The only time Danzo ever interacted with Orochimaru was to propose teaming up to take down Konoha.

Stupid theory is stupid.

Those are true but it's just a speculation. No need to go disproving everything said.

well you saiding everyone sucks so you hate Naruto anime and manga so you should GTFO of this thread

I didn't say everyone sucks. If you actually knew how to read, and maybe how to use proper english, you'd know that I ejoyed Hidan, Kakuzu and Deidara. I also like Madara, Kankuro, Danzo, Kisame, Killer Bee and the other Jinchūriki, and a lot of other characters. You're just an angry fanboy. :D

I dont think so cant wait for next chapter ^^

I want those damn Samurais to fight.

That would be nice to see. I'd like to see what is so good about them.

They look like Stormtroopers with swords. And personally' date=' I prefer Samurais over Ninjas, because I'm big about honor when it comes to fighting.

[/quote']

lol Stormtroopers but I like there swords but Sasuke has the same sword

I dont think so cant wait for next chapter ^^

I want those damn Samurais to fight.

That would be nice to see. I'd like to see what is so good about them.

They look like Stormtroopers with swords. And personally' date=' I prefer Samurais over Ninjas, because I'm big about honor when it comes to fighting.

[/quote']

lol Stormtroopers but I like there swords but Sasuke has the same sword

I find Sasuke extremely overrated. :l

A wild emo appears!

Is that supposed to be in a crocodile hunter-style voice?

I'm curious whether or not this meeting will actually finish peacefully or it will be interrupted by Team Hawk. I'm thinking that Team Hawk will attack Danzo maybe after the meeting because Sasuke will be like "Gawd dammm it, Naruto is here. Now he iz gonna giv me dat stoopid cum home speech"

Archived