Naruto

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry' date=' guys, he's not the Sixth Hokage yet. So far, it looks like none of the Kage even like him, so when Naruto gets the position, everything will be fine.

[/quote']

He IS the Sixth Hokage. >> However if something happened to Danzo, Tsunade would either retakeover or a new Hokage would be named.

Is that your guess or did you read that somewhere?

I read that one another site.

Don't worry' date=' guys, he's not the Sixth Hokage yet. So far, it looks like none of the Kage even like him, so when Naruto gets the position, everything will be fine.

[/quote']

He IS the Sixth Hokage. >> However if something happened to Danzo, Tsunade would either retakeover or a new Hokage would be named.

No, he's the acting Sixth Hokage. He hasn't been inaugurated yet, and they have to hold a vote.

Yea' date=' it was good

Well if the Raikage knew that his brother was alive, things would be completely different. Sadly, the Mizukage can't really say anything because as Danzo said, Madara is the leader if the Akatsuki, who was a former Mizukage.

[/quote']

Actually he said that the previous Mizukage had dealings with Akatsuki, or something like that. And no he IS the Sixth, they agreed on him being the Hokage, there was no mention of a "ACTING HOKAGE", provide proof pl0x.

Yeah he said "TIME BEING" meaning he is the Hokage until I dunno. Also Kakashi Gaiden was awesome, but what I don't get is if Rin didn't die why does Kakashi state "Everyone I cared about is gone.". Although I think the woman who speaks to Kakashi is Rin. It also looks like we're close to the Sasuke-Itachi fight next episode.

I just realized that Danzo may not be Madara/Tobi after all, when sasuke saw danzo for the first time he did not burst into flames as itachis gift to sasuke didnt activate which was set to kill madara if he ever removed his mask, although it could be that it only activates if sasuke sees madaras sharingan so i guess he still could be madara.

Archived