Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

OoC: I gtg now, but c ya tomorrow, also I saw another error in your first post

New signs have revealed themselves upon the Right Arms of 12 different people. The NEW Signers. However' date=' they are not the only ones chosen. [b']6[/b] others have gained a sign,

Was it supposed to be like that?

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: They're about to find out.

IC:As Mizuka drove onward, she noticed a man a few feet ahead of her waving a hand to her. Mizuka slowed down as the man started running to her.

Man "Would you happen to be Miss Mizuka Izinski?"

"Yes. Who wants to know?"

Man "An official for the Fortune Cup. You are one of many to be selected to duel in the Fortune Cup. The Fortune Cup will be starting in 2 days. Here is your pass" the man handed Mizuka a closed envelope. She took it and looked up. The suited man was gone.

Kryton pulled up to a little dueling school and entered, a student duelist stand there. "Who are you?!" Asked the duelist, Kryton laughed and said, "Your new master, i challenge you to a duel" The student snarled and said, "I accept!"

Kryton Deck Recipe: Machine Damnation

Student Deck Recipe: Learner Deck

Kryton: 8000

Student: 8000

"I'll start!" said Kryton, he drawed a card and smirked. "I face two cards face-down and summon Proto-Cyber Dragon in defence mode!"

Proto-CyberDragonDR04-EN-SR.png

"your move." Kryton said. The Student chuckled and said, "you've got to be kidding me" and drawed. "I summon Beaver Warrior in Attack Mode!"

BeaverWarriorSYE-EN-C.jpg

"Now next turn i shall destroy your defence monster! I end." Kryton laughed and said, "You students are idiots aren't you, i shall enlighten you once i win! I summon a second Proto-Cyber Dragon in defence mode then activate my first face-down card Polymerization to fuse my two dragons together to summon Cyber Twin Dragon!"

CyberTwinDragonDR04-EN-UR-UE.png

"Now my monster can attack you twice in a row, first i destroy Beaver Warrior then i destroy you!" Kryton said with an evil laugh, as the strikes hit, the Student screamed "NOOOOOOOO!"

Kryton: 8000

Student: 3600

Josep: hey...that guys just standing on the road!oh snap....where's my breaks.....oh yeah...(he stops a few feet away) sorry, I almost made you into roadkill......hmm?(he gets a letter) what's this?

?:An official for the Fortune Cup. You are one of many to be selected to duel in the Fortune Cup. The Fortune Cup will be starting in 2 days. Here is your pass

Josep: wow....uhm hey is there gonna be food?(the person was gone) well....how rude.

OoC: Hahaha ^^

IC: Mizuka arrived back at her house and parked her duel runner. As she stepped into her house her mother walked out of the kitchen. "Hello Mizuka. Whats that you've got in your hand?" Mizuka told her mother about the Fortune Cup. "Well you can go if you want. Just promise me you wont let things get out of hand."

"Alright"

Username: Bankz

RP Name: Kyza Bankz

Deck (Up to 3): Elite Warrior, Dragon Deck

Duel Disk Style: Like Crows

Duel Runner Style: Like Crows

Side: Signer

Zodiac Sign or Negative Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Bio (Not optional must be at least 3 sentences): Kyza Grew up by himself after his dad died of a heart attack and his mom abandon him. Kyza's mom left him when he was 10 and for no reason what so ever. Kyza doesn't understand why his mom left him because they used to get along so perfectly. Kyza then dedicated his life to finding her and asking her why she left and doing so made him an excellent duelist. At the age of 16 a mark appeared on Kyza's arm and he started to sense something but doesn't know exactly what it is.

Image: Avi

Radien: woo hoo last day in the facilty!!! what such i do to day?

officer: Radien, get back in your cell, or its lockdown for you

Radien: bite me!

officer: thats it!!

officer picks Radien up and tosses him back into his cell

Radien: Come on duel me and if you win ill stay i lock downbut if i win i can roam free.

officer:Fine

Mizuka opened the letter and read it. "Well it seems that in 2 days from not the Fortune Cup will be hosted at the location of the Fortune Cup that my mom was in. Hmm."

Username: Bankz

RP Name: Kyza Bankz

Deck (Up to 3): Elite Warrior' date=' Dragon Deck

Duel Disk Style: Like Crows

Duel Runner Style: Like Crows

Side: Signer

Zodiac Sign or Negative Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Bio (Not optional must be at least 3 sentences): Kyza Grew up by himself after his dad died of a heart attack and his mom abandon him. Kyza's mom left him when he was 10 and for no reason what so ever. Kyza doesn't understand why his mom left him because they used to get along so perfectly. Kyza then dedicated his life to finding her and asking her why she left and doing so made him an excellent duelist. At the age of 16 a mark appeared on Kyza's arm and he started to sense something but doesn't know exactly what it is.

Image: Avi

[/quote']

Accepted

zack ran back to his house well whats left of it. he walks into his room

he looks at his decks which one should i use he wonders the one that i know what to do with is gone and my dark deck is missing a few cards so i guess its my dragon deck then.

he looked at it this deck is whats left of his brother before he died.

he says to himself i have never used it but lets hopw it works.

Kyza is walking down the street when a mysterious man appears and gives him an a ticket to the fortune cup and tells Kyza to make sure he shows

Kyza: The fortune cup, well lets see what happens there its only 2 days away

officer and Radien: duel!

Officer: ill go first,draw ill summon gate blocker in def mode and place one card face down.end turn.

Radien:draw first ill play the spell card mystcal space typhoon and destroy your face down.then ill activate he spell card lightning vortex to destroy your gate blocker.then ill summon blue thunder t-45 in atk mode. now atk blue thunder t-45 !.

officer lp:2300

then ill place a card face down,end turn.

officer: draw, first ill play the tuner monster, dark resignator in atk mode. then ill activate the spell card double summon so i can summon another gate blocker. then ill synchro summon goyo guardian in atk mode. now atk

Radien: I activate the trap card Sakuretsu armor

Goyo guardianis destroyed

Officer: fine Ill play swords of reviling light and end my turn

Radien:draw, ill play the spell card graceful charity, so now i can draw 3 card but i have to dis card to fo them. now ill summon the bistro buther in atk mode

and ill play monster rebornto bring back goyo guardin,then ill place one card face down and end my turn.

officer: ill summon shield wing in def mode and end my turn

Radien:draw,well i can do any thing so ill end my turn.

officer: giving up Radien? well im not ill release my shield wing to summon gate blocker # 2

end turn

Radien:draw great just what i needed ill acivae my trap card ragki break so i can destroy your swaord of reviling light. then ill activite smashing groundso i can destroy your gate blocker# 2

and now ill atk with goyo guardian

Officers lp:0

fine just as i said you dont have to be in lock down

warden : Radien theres a rep from the kibadome here to see you

Rep: Radien, i just saw your duel and i would love it if you could participate in the fotune cup.

Radien: sure but why would a rep from the kibadome come to the facility?

Rep: Oh we,ve had our eye on you for a while now you grown up to be an exelent duelist.

and we want to test your skills.

the rep ets up and leaves.

Radien : wow that sure was strange.

next day

Radien:well its nice to finally be out of that stupid place i wonder what every ones been doing

since i went into the facility?

man: get out of the way kid

Radien: whats your problem.

Radien went over to the club house that he and Mizuka Izinski built together when they were kids

Radien:well i guess ill just stay here and prepare for tommorow.

Archived