Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I made a Virgo Skybound but since im not a dark signer I wont use it but if the Negative Virgo thinks its good they can use it

279myd.jpg

There can only be 1 face-up "Skybound Constellation" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent loses 300 LP every time He/She summons a monster.

OoC: >> Ok ima speed this p slightly

IC: 2 days pass)= Mizuka awoke on the morning of the Fortune Cup. She yawned and stretched. She glanced around her room and walked to her desk. She was already dressed and ready for the Cup. When she reached her desk she picked up her Duel Disk and her 3 decks. She fitted one into the Duel Disk and slide the other 2 into her Pocket Deck Protectors. She walked out of her room and yelled, "Mom I heading to Kiba Dome for the Cup."

Without waiting for a reply she ran out of the house and jumped into her duel runner and sped off to the Kiba Dome.

Brandon rode his duel runner towards the Kaiba Dome, where the Fortune cup was to be held. He was excited, but nervous of what's gonna happen. Or worse, who he's gonna face. "Let's do this. Win or lose, I made it to the Fortune Cup."

Asher smirked as he heard about the Fortune Cup. He had just defeated a kid that entered it and took his entry. He placed an oni mask on his face to cover his identity. "Now to slaughter the competition."

Raiden: finally the fortune cup has arrived.

Raiden gets up and starts alking over to the kiba dome

Raiden thinking: little brother this is for you.

Raiden suddenly sees an old man passed out on the side of the road.

Radien:hey are you ok ?

Oldman: you must pass on my legacy!

suddenly the old man graps Raiden's arm

Raiden: AAAH!!!!!!!! it burns

then the old man turns to dust

Raiden: My arm it burns

walking by the Rep from the kibadome comes and takes Radien to the dome's hospitol.

Doctor: Hes waking up

Raiden: Where am I?

Rep: your at the domes Hospitol i found you and you where screaming holding your arm

Raiden looked at his arm and saw a strange birthmark that had'nt been there before

Raiden: can i still particepate in the cup?

Rep:No, im sorry your in a weakend condition theres no way you could duel.

Raiden suddenly felt a stange feeling it felt like it all the anger was going to explode right out of him

Raiden: no your right you are sorry

then purple flames began appering in a circle around the doctor and the rep

Raiden: now duel for your lives

After dueling for thier lives both the doctor and the rep die of the emmense pain they inflicted on eac other

Raiden walks over and picks up they contestant sheet he finds his name has be crossed off

now Dark signer Raiden: well then its almost time to crash the party he said with an evil laugh.

Raiden starts walking off while the nurses and docyors check on the already dead bodies

hey i was wondering when the Dark signers summon there skybound constellation do we have to summon them the same way the real dark signers did like all of the people getting scrafice or can we just normal summon them like any other card?

OoC: IMO, the Skybound things is just silly :/

Hikari

Hikari is already in the waiting room for the contestants. She's looking through her deck and keeps customizing it untill something interesting happens.

Yamika

Yamika is also already in the waiting room, but she's ust waiting for the duel match-ups to be shown while she's watching Hikari with hatred in her eyes.

OoC: Well I dont really want anything big just yet remember this is just the start of the freaky mess thats gonna happen. This is also when some of our powers come out. So dont use anything like the blankbounds yet. K?

IC: Mizuka began walking through the halls looking left and right. She was trying to find the break room for the those who were participating in the Fortune Cup. "Hmmm..."

Archived