Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mizuka turned to Asher, but remained silent. She then turned away and began walking off of the plaform and headed to the door leading back into the breakroom.

Announcer: "Now that the others are leaving the platform, we can get the first duel of the Fortune Cup underway!"

OoC: lols :3 my friend which you guys know as Fay D. Flourite from realistic cards forum is being da voice of da Announcer :3 he's over at muh house :3

Josep: okay! I'll activate my field spell...The Mystic Garden! Now I pay 1000 life points for it to stay on. then I summon Mystic Guardian Ayemi: her effect allow me to special summon, Mystic Guardian Makie! then I place 1 counter on Ayemi!. not only that but because I special summoned a Mystic Guardian I can activate my fields effect! I choose to destroy your face down monster! any response?

[spoiler=cards]48795h.jpg48795v.jpg

48795m.jpg

Asher smirked. "Super..nova." a card flipped up as soon as Ayemi was summoned. A giant blast was soon envolping the field. As the explosion died down, Ayemi was vaporized. "She's removed from play thanks to my trap Supernova."

Asher: 4000

Josep: 3000

[spoiler= cards used]

182482n.jpg

Asher took his turn. "I'll activate the Field Spell Shockwave Generator." the catsle of josep's feild spell soon blew up as a giant generator took its place. "Next I'll summon Shockwave Magician (ATK: 1700 DEF: 1900). I'll pay 500 Life Points to destroy your face down card. Now Magician, attack him directly." Shockwave Magician created a giant electric ball and threw it at Joseph, draining his Life Points down to 1300. "I'll end my turn."

Asher: 3500

Josep: 1300

[spoiler= Cards used]

182482c.jpg

182482fre.jpg

OoC: Now that Hikari and Yamika are at the same place there's no need to write two different paragraphs for them.

Hikari reacted at hearing there's another Naoki at the tournament and turns too Yamika. "Your name's Naoki too?"

Yamika just stares at her with disgust in her eyes.

"Wait! Do I know you?" Hikari asks.

"I don't think so..." Yamika says and looks away, but Hikari goes closer to her and takes a close look.

"I'm pretty sure I've seen you before..." Hikari says.

"Well, you haven't!" Yamika says and raises her fist.

"I didn't mean to get you angry!" Hikari says and moved a bit away. "So Zack's my opponent, eh? Gotta get my deck ready then..."

Hikari is watching the duel in the breakroom and hears Eric and Mizuka's comments on the duel. "Hey, my name's Hikari Naoki! Who do you think is going to win this?"

Yamika sits a bit away and looks at the duel, but sometimes she moves her eyesight to Hikari, but quickly looks away again.

Archived