Yu-Gi-Oh! ~Guardians of the Zodiac~ Lovely Lady Production {Started, Accepting Via PM}

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: I had two monsters on the field. I'll make Makie attack the face down.

Yuna destroyed Shockwave Magician without a fight, but as soon as Makie was about to attack the face down monster, a giant golem appeared and and crushed Makie with its hands, also doing some damage to Josep. Asher smirked. "That was my Destroyer Golem, when he's attacked, the attacking monster is destroyed."

Asher: 3500

Josep: 2700

[spoiler= cards used]

182482hrz.jpg

Asher smirked. "I activate my trap card, Shockwave Overload. Now I'll remove from play Shockwave Magician to negate and destroy Mystic Talisman. Though I can't draw on my next turn, it's worth it." A giant lightning storm shocked the talisman into ashes.

Asher: 3000

Josep: 2700

[spoiler= cards used]

182482d.jpg

Josep: well....I still need her so I activate monster reborn! then I summon Mystic Guardian Chibi! she's a tuner...and now I get a chance to synch them both! The heavens shake and mountains quake at the creation of mystic power! become the light that shines in our opponents heart! Mystic Guardian- Zensaki! Zensaki! attack!

OOC:My card maker is slow...give me a chance to upload them.

[spoiler=cards]48795.jpg48795j.jpg

Asher smirked as Zensaki attacked the face down monster. As soon as he did, the monster that he destroyed, Angellic Knight, started corrupting his mind. He looked at Josep and though he was an enemy. He slashed Josep, causing 1000 damage, and the effect wore off. "That was Angellic Knight's effect as she is destroyed, you lose 1000 Life Points."

Asher: 3000

Josep: 1700

[spoiler= Cards used]

182482w.jpg

Archived