NARUTO: Eternal Struggle - UPDATE ~ CS2 Sasuke added! ~ ((65/65)) COMPLETE

Sora

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello there. First off, I am very glad to see this set. As a Naruto fan and a reasonably good card maker (or at least I would like to think so), I am really happy to see a Naruto set that contains good images and well thought out effects. I've been rather brief for the moment (apologies for my laziness) but I will be back later to have a closer look at this set. I read through Gaara's effect though and it is very interesting. I like what you have done with his whole sand burial/tsunami idea. Good job! BenTennyson seems to have you covered for OCG also so it doesn't seem I'll need to look at that so much if he's already got your back. Anyways, I'll be back to take another look. Keep this set going!

Rock Lee:

This card can attack twice in the same Battle Phase. Decrease this card's ATK by 100 each time this card destroys a monster by battle. During your Standby Phase, you can decrease this card's ATK by 1000 until the end of your next Standby Phase to destroy 1 card on the field. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card targeting a monster you control, you can Release this card to negate the effect and destroy the card.

Tenten:

During each of your Standby Phases, you can add 1 Equip Spell card from your Deck to your hand. Increase this card's ATK by 200 each time a monster you control is equipped with an Equip Spell Card. If a monster equipped with an Equip Spell Card would be destroyed, destroy the Equip Spell Card instead.

Temari:

When this card is Summoned, select 2 cards your opponent controls and send them back to his/her hand. If 1 of the selected cards was a monster, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If 1 of the selected cards was a Spell or Trap Card, your opponent can draw 1 card. During your Standby Phase, you can pay 1000 Life Points to send 1 card on the field back to its owner's hand. If this effect is activated, this card cannot declare an attack this turn.

Orochimaru:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 4 DARK monsters you control. If this card is targeted by an attack, decrease this card's ATK by 300 and switch the attack target to another monster you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards during the Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 2 "Shadow Snake Tokens" (Reptile-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1300/DEF 1000). You can Release 1 "Shadow Snake Token" to add 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster in your Graveyard to your hand. You must pay 1000 Life Points during each of your End Phases, if you cannot, destroy this card.

Orochimaru's Effect: I think that is how it should be

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Releasing 4 DARK monsters you control. If this card is declared as an attack target, decrease this card's ATK by 300 and switch the attack target to another monster you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards during the Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed, you can Special Summon 2 "Shadow Snake Tokens" (Reptile-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1300/DEF 1000) to your side of the field. You can Release 1 "Shadow Snake Token" you control to add 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard to your hand. You must pay 1000 Life points during each of your End Phases, if you cannot, destroy this card.

I'm sure BenTennyson will catch anything if I have missed it or got it wrong.

UPDATE: Man I should surely read the whole thread before posting. Lol, I feel so silly. Nevermind then. Feel free to follow either mine or BenTennyson's.

Lol. Well, as you've mentioned it I shall get on that some time today then. I wasn't thinking of making a Shippuden Chouji but I may now as you want to see him.

Also, so I stay on the topic of your cards, some of your pictures are out of this world! Where on Earth did you find such cool pictures of Hinata, Tenten and Neji?! Ecspecially Tenten. I've been looking all over for a good picture and never found one like that. Perhaps your effects need a fix now and then (which Ben already sees to) but you get an A* from me for images.

Tenten was hard, but i decided to look on google and it appeared o.o

Hinata it took a long time, in fact i forgot how i got it, i think deviantart?

Neji was deviant art but i had to switch out alot of names "Neji", "Neji Hyuga", "Hyuga Neji", "Neji Hyuuga", "Hyuuga Neji". It was tiring but worth it.

Archived