NARUTO: Eternal Struggle - UPDATE ~ CS2 Sasuke added! ~ ((65/65)) COMPLETE

Sora

Red Rocker's versions mistakes:

Spell or Trap cards = Spell or Trap Cards

Life points = Life Points

Also' date=' some of the effect dosent make sense:

If this card is declared as an attack target = If this card is targeted by an attack / or \ If this card is an attack target / or \ If this card is selected as an attack target

[/quote']

I see. Dang, you're a sharp one BenTennyson. Thanks for that. Although I would still disagree on the latter part. That attack target grammar has been used on actual Yugioh TCG cards in the past and they do sometimes change it slightly on newer cards (slightly annoying). Not saying yours in wrong though, I think they're both right. Anyways though, thanks for pointing that out for me. Yuri, I think it's pretty safe to say you can stick with BenTennyson for OCG.

Back on topic:

And as for the new card, Anko is cool. I like the effect but the picture isn't as good as some of your other ones. Good Anko pics are hard to find though. Took me ages to find mine. Was it DeviantArt of Googled?

And BenTennyson, you really starting a Naruto Set as well?! Argh, noooooo! So much competition. Well, if you do I'm sure it will be great. It's actually really cool how we are all managing to make our sets so different.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. If BenTennyson makes a set it will be awesome. On top of that it will steal our spotlight as well, nooooooo! Speaking of spotlight, you keep stealing mine! TT_TT Lol, but over 100 comments is a good achievement, escpecially with a thread that has only been up for a short while. My thread keeps dying off to the back pages when I leave it alone for more than about 12 hours. Maybe I have too many cards, hehe. I can't imagine what is going to happen to it when I go on holiday and can't bump it anymore T_T. Lol, joking aside, glad to see your thread is doing well. Maybe when BenTennyson isn't around I can help you out as best as I can.

I'll be interested to see how you do those three. I did them but I wasn't happy with their original effects. I've already changed them once and I think they'll need changing again. I'll also be interested to see what pics you've chosen. There aren't many out there as they don't seem that popular. Also, I like Dosu. His style and attitude was cool for a rather short lived character. So I hope you do him well (no pressure or anything).

[spoiler= Fixed Effects]Dosu:

When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up WATER monsters. You can skip your Battle Phase to place 1 Sound Counter on a monster your opponent controls. (max. 1) Decrease the ATK of a monster with a Sound Counter on it by 600. If this card destroys a monster with a Sound Counter on it, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

Zaku:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monster. When this card attacks, it attacks all monsters your opponent controls. If this card destroys 2 or more monsters in the same Battle Phase, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed by this effect, send 1 card on the field back to its owner's hand.

Kin:

When this card attacks, you can place 1 Bell Counter on each monster your opponent controls. (max. 1) Once per turn, you can select 1 monster with a Bell Counter on it, decrease the selected monster's ATK by 300 until the end of the Damage Step. If this card attacks a monster with a Bell Counter on it, your opponent loses Life Points equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

For Dosu and Kin:

(max.1) = (max. 1)

only probelm

Zaku had a couple

You improved your OCG, 9/10

Sorry BenTennyson, I'm gonna go against you on this one. My changes are in bold.

Dosu:

When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up WATER monsters. You can skip your Battle Phase to place 1 Sound Counter on a monster your opponent controls (max. 1). Decrease the ATK of a monster with a Sound Counter on it by 600. If this card destroys a monster with a Sound Counter on it, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

Zaku:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters. When this card attacks, it attacks all monsters your opponent controls. If this card destroys 2 or more monsters in the same Battle Phase, destroy this card (All of this doesn't seem quite right and I'll try and explain why). If this card is destroyed by this effect, return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

Zaku's effect needs quite a bit of changing still in my opinion. The middle part of the effect seems to be like what Ultimate Tyranno does. If that is what you want, you would be better of replacing it with pretty much the same thing that is on Ultimate Tyranno. At the moment, it reads as if the card simultaneously attacks all monsters your opponent controls at the same time. I don't think that is even possible but that's just how it reads. Ultimate Tyranno's effect is the following:

If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card.

I think that pretty much says what you want without any ambiguity. Now, the second part of the effect about him getting destroyed needs a slight change as well. I think you can quite simply fix this by adding at the end: at the end of the Battle Phase.

The problem with the way it reads at the moment is that it is destroyed the moment it destroys 2 or more monsters. So, you never actually get to destroy more than 2 monsters because as soon as it destroys its second one, this effect activates and destroys it. If you add that last bit it delays the activation to the end of Battle Phase and thus the card will work more like you want it to.

So my final version is as follows:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters. If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card. If this card destroys 2 or more monsters in the same Battle Phase, destroy this card at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by this effect, return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

Kin:

When this card attacks, you can place 1 Bell Counter on each monster your opponent controls (max. 1). Once per turn, you can select 1 monster with a Bell Counter on it and decrease the selected monster's ATK by 300 until the end of the Damage Step. If this card attacks a monster with a Bell Counter on it, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

The last change on Kin (about the damaging Life Points), there wasn't anything particulary wrong with BenTennyson's version. It was just that the way he had it, the effect wouldn't count as effect damage because it doesn't say it inflicts damage, it just says your opponent loses Life Points. I just thought the effect should deal effect damage. You don't have to change that bit if you don't want to.

So yeah, those are my changes that I have to say.

Sorry BenTennyson' date=' I'm gonna go against you on this one. My changes are in bold.

Dosu:

When this card is Summoned, destroy all face-up WATER monsters. You can skip your Battle Phase to place 1 Sound Counter on a monster your opponent controls (max. 1). Decrease the ATK of a monster with a Sound Counter on it by 600. If this card destroys a monster with a Sound Counter on it, inflict damage to your opponent[b']'s Life Points[/b] equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

Zaku:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters. When this card attacks, it attacks all monsters your opponent controls. If this card destroys 2 or more monsters in the same Battle Phase, destroy this card (All of this doesn't seem quite right and I'll try and explain why). If this card is destroyed by this effect, return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

Zaku's effect needs quite a bit of changing still in my opinion. The middle part of the effect seems to be like what Ultimate Tyranno does. If that is what you want, you would be better of replacing it with pretty much the same thing that is on Ultimate Tyranno. At the moment, it reads as if the card simultaneously attacks all monsters your opponent controls at the same time. I don't think that is even possible but that's just how it reads. Ultimate Tyranno's effect is the following:

If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card.

I think that pretty much says what you want without any ambiguity. Now, the second part of the effect about him getting destroyed needs a slight change as well. I think you can quite simply fix this by adding at the end: at the end of the Battle Phase.

The problem with the way it reads at the moment is that it is destroyed the moment it destroys 2 or more monsters. So, you never actually get to destroy more than 2 monsters because as soon as it destroys its second one, this effect activates and destroys it. If you add that last bit it delays the activation to the end of Battle Phase and thus the card will work more like you want it to.

So my final version is as follows:

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters. If this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card. If this card destroys 2 or more monsters in the same Battle Phase, destroy this card at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is destroyed by this effect, return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand.

Kin:

When this card attacks, you can place 1 Bell Counter on each monster your opponent controls (max. 1). Once per turn, you can select 1 monster with a Bell Counter on it and decrease the selected monster's ATK by 300 until the end of the Damage Step. If this card attacks a monster with a Bell Counter on it, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half the ATK of the destroyed monster.

The last change on Kin (about the damaging Life Points), there wasn't anything particulary wrong with BenTennyson's version. It was just that the way he had it, the effect wouldn't count as effect damage because it doesn't say it inflicts damage, it just says your opponent loses Life Points. I just thought the effect should deal effect damage. You don't have to change that bit if you don't want to.

So yeah, those are my changes that I have to say.

Actually, your right for Zaku, everything else you said was wrong. OCG dosent say inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points Here's a real card:

[spoiler= Real Card]400px-MagicCylinderSDSC-EN-C-1E.jpg

Archived