NARUTO: Eternal Struggle - UPDATE ~ CS2 Sasuke added! ~ ((65/65)) COMPLETE

Sora

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use my fixed effect' date=' redrocker made some mistakes.

[/quote']

Mistakes? I don't think I had any mistakes. I only really just said exactly what you had with a couple of different words here and there. As far as I know I've used correct OCG. If you can say where I had gone wrong BenTennyson I would really like to know (not being cocky or anything, just if it's a genuine mistake I want to know where it is). The funny thing I find about OCG is there really aren't any concrete rules when it comes to certain terms and effects. Even the card game itself doesn't always stick to the same grammar. But I do agree with sticking with yours though (as I see it, we are saying the same thing).

Red Rocker's versions mistakes:

Spell or Trap cards = Spell or Trap Cards

Life points = Life Points

Also, some of the effect dosent make sense:

If this card is declared as an attack target = If this card is targeted by an attack / or \ If this card is an attack target / or \ If this card is selected as an attack target

Nice cards. 9/10. make more. make more. Oh, how come everyone uses that image for naruto?

Choji:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If this card attacks, it is switched to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card on your next Standby Phase.

Life points = Life Points

Anko:

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players take 500 points of damage during their Standby Phases. You can Release this card to destroy 1 card on the field.

Only 1 OCG error,(or maybe just a grammer error)

When this card is Summoned...= When this card is Summoned, ...

Yuri, do you want to change cursed seals effect singe anko alsi has the cursed seal of heaven. (i dont think you should, just saying she also has the mark of heaven)

Archived