It's okay guys, we still have remote hope compared to these guys.

YAY we don't suck the most. =D

I thought that YCM was retarded but ******* jeez you should all go hang yourselves.

Ummm......

......And why is it that no matter which Yugioh forum you go to' date=' there are [i']STILL[/i] people that cant read the freakin' cards?

Maybe Crab won't think I'm stuipid after he sees that.

LOLPOJO.

Nah' date=' you're still dumb. It's like how saying "Pot of Greed is broken" isn't a proof in any sense that Confiscation is balanced.

[/quote']

*Takes two sips*

As impossible as it would be to do, I liked the title. However, I don't think just one member speaks for the whole forum. Look at SynchroDuelist.

I thought that YCM was retarded but ******* jeez you should all go hang yourselves.

Ummm......

......And why is it that no matter which Yugioh forum you go to' date=' there are [i']STILL[/i] people that cant read the freakin' cards?

Wherever you go, north or south, east or west, up or down, .net, .com, or .org, there will always be idiots. Nothing we can stop all we can do is either:

-Teach them

-Ignore them

-Laugh

Seriously though, that was pure, concentrated fail.

LOLPOJO.

Nah' date=' you're still dumb. It's like how saying "Pot of Greed is broken" isn't a proof in any sense that Confiscation is balanced.

[/quote']

*Takes two sips*

As impossible as it would be to do, I liked the title. However, I don't think just one member speaks for the whole forum. Look at SynchroDuelist.

-.- Wow guys....I really don't know why you guys think I'm such an idiot (other than because Crab says so). I know how my cards work, and I am helpful to people who build decks too, I'm, not an idiot becuase I say silly things sometimes. So get the sticks out of your a$$es and chill out.

You guys should all be dead of alcohol poisoning by now anyway.

LOLPOJO.

[/quote']

*Takes two sips*

-.- Wow guys....I really don't know why you guys think I'm such an idiot (other than because Crab says so). I know how my cards work, and I am helpful to people who build decks too, I'm, not an idiot becuase I say silly things sometimes. So get the sticks out of your a$$es and chill out.

You guys should all be dead of alcohol poisoning by now anyway.

With Crab's system, we really should be dead by alcohol poisoning.

TODAYS TOP NEWS STORY

ONLINE DRINKING GAME CAUSES MASS SUICIDE

RINGLEADER CODE NAMED "CRAB HELMET" ARRESTED

IN RELATED NEWS THE WORLD'S AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE HAS INCREASED SIGNIFICANTLY

THE JOKE IS THAT I'M CALLING YOU ALL MORONS GET IT AH HA HA

4 sips it is.

Ummm......

Wherever you go, north or south, east or west, up or down, .net, .com, or .org, there will always be idiots. Nothing we can stop all we can do is either:

-Teach them

-Ignore them

-Laugh

Seriously though, that was pure, concentrated fail.

You know, the reason this was so fail was since it wasn't just one person, or two people acting stupid, but A WHOLE TOPIC WAS ARGUING OVER ITSELF. I couldn't believe it. I laughed. The name was cute, too :3

But don't think of ourselves better than Pojo, since they DID say in that topic that they were better than us, but now we think they're stupid because of their topic, which is true, so we're better than Pojo. Don't THINK we're better than those arrogant b*stards, KNOW it.

Archived