Fixing the format in a baker's dozen bans.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAN ALL OF THIS except reborn and cold wave' date=' cuz those are the only cards i have and deck at most given moments

[/quote']

Flawless reasoning.

i KNOW, isn't it great reasoning?! :D

It's actually terrible and you should consider offing yourself at a young age to better society.

[spoiler=Srs Internetz]18251567.png

BAN ALL OF THIS except reborn and cold wave' date=' cuz those are the only cards i have and deck at most given moments

[/quote']

Flawless reasoning.

It's actually terrible and you should consider offing yourself at a young age to better society.

I am going to track you down, and kill you when there's no one there to help you. I'm going to dump your body in a lake where no one will be able to find you for years, when a small boy's fishing rod latches on to your rotting carcass and reels you in with the assistance of his father.

If the opponent calls 11' date=' then Reasoning is indeed flawl- *rimshot*

[/quote']

Oh hey, that's true.

Coolio of you to notice, Crab. 8)

[/quote']

Flawless reasoning.

I am going to track you down, and kill you when there's no one there to help you. I'm going to dump your body in a lake where no one will be able to find you for years, when a small boy's fishing rod latches on to your rotting carcass and reels you in with the assistance of his father.

More srs internetz.

FORBIDDEN' date=' PROHIBITED, AND BANNED[/b']

Black Whirlwind

Brain Control

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary

Cold Wave

Crush Card Virus

Dark Armed Dragon

Dark Strike Fighter

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

Heavy Storm

Judgment Dragoon

Mind Control

Monster Reborn

Rescue Cat

I would totally play with these changes to the list.

EDIT: I lied, that's eleven bans. >_> Counting is not my specialty.

EDIT EDIT: Now it's thirteen.

bold= I hope they really don't get banned.

-reasons:

--DAD: I'm about half way through to making a DAD deck.

--CCV: I'm about half way through to making a DAD deck, and CCV would be awesome ever since I figured out what it did.

Italics: Ones I'd actually LIKE banned.

-reasons:

--Rescue Cat: Because I'm making a DAD deck, and GB's are going to be a big problem

--Gladiator Beast Gyzarus: See Rescue Cat reason

--JD: Because I'm making a DAD deck, and Lightsworns are going to be a big problem

As for the others, I could live with. Heavy and Reborn are setbacks, but ones I can live with.

As for Black Whirlwind, I can't remember what it does, so if it's a big help for the BW's then I would put it under italics. BW's will also be a problem against my DAD, so that's my reason for Black Whirlwind.

[/quote']

Flawless reasoning.

More srs internetz.

I will devour your soul with my legion of undead demon zombies. They will slowly nibble at your rotting flesh, as your cursed soul lies within your body, unable to pass on to the next world due to the workings of dark magic beyond human comprehension.

Black Whirlwind

Brain Control

Cold Wave

Crush Card Virus

Dark Armed Dragon

Dark Strike Fighter

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

Heavy Storm

Judgment Dragoon

Mind Control

Monster Reborn

Rescue Cat

bold= I hope they really don't get banned.

-reasons:

--DAD: I'm about half way through to making a DAD deck.

--CCV: I'm about half way through to making a DAD deck, and CCV would be awesome ever since I figured out what it did.

Italics: Ones I'd actually LIKE banned.

-reasons:

--Rescue Cat: Because I'm making a DAD deck, and GB's are going to be a big problem

--Gladiator Beast Gyzarus: See Rescue Cat reason

--JD: Because I'm making a DAD deck, and Lightsworns are going to be a big problem

As for the others, I could live with. Heavy and Reborn are setbacks, but ones I can live with.

As for Black Whirlwind, I can't remember what it does, so if it's a big help for the BW's then I would put it under italics. BW's will also be a problem against my DAD, so that's my reason for Black Whirlwind.

These are not predictions of what will happen in real life; they are declarations of what would be ideal for the game. Therefore, cast aside your bias.

Black Whirlwind allows all Blackwings to float.

' pid='2482568' dateline='1246596530']

Sure' date=' but let's consider what'd happen. [b']Only Decks are BWs [/b]

I fail to see what is wrong with that.

A format that would allow a large variety of decks to be equally matched would be optimal.

It would indeed be optimal; however, without an extremely dynamic banlist, it requires card design of a far higher calibre than Konami is capable.

They REALLY banned DSF?

Oh well' date=' I guess people were abusing it too much

[/quote']

You're a moron.

Black Whirlwind < I hate that card, but banned is a little too much. I say limit it :P

Brain Control < BAN. It's almost change of heart

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary < BAN

Cold Wave < Mhm. ban

Crush Card Virus < You cna put in almost any deck if you can make a little room. BAN

Dark Armed Dragon < ...

Dark Strike Fighter < 4000 damge per copy deserves a ban

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus < This will copletely ruin/change GBs, but it deserves his ban

Heavy Storm < It doesn't really hurt the game if both players play it

Judgment Dragoon < They should've ban it earlier

Mind Control < Limiting it is enough. Especially if Brain Control is banned.

Monster Reborn < Same as heavy storm

Rescue Cat < free lvl 6 synchro :O

Black Whirlwind

Brain Control

Cold Wave

Crush Card Virus

Dark Armed Dragon

Dark Strike Fighter

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

Heavy Storm

Judgment Dragoon

Mind Control

Monster Reborn

Rescue Cat

Oh it's not banned! My mistake, sorry. I thought this was the new ban list ;-)

I thought Crab was saying that these were added to the list.

[facepalms] How could I be that dumb to realize that!

HOW COULD I BE THAT DUMB TO REALIZE THAT!

Black Whirlwind < I hate that card, but banned is a little too much. I say limit it :P

Brain Control < BAN. It's almost change of heart

Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary < BAN

Cold Wave < Mhm. ban

Crush Card Virus < You cna put in almost any deck if you can make a little room. BAN

Dark Armed Dragon < ...

Dark Strike Fighter < 4000 damge per copy deserves a ban

Gladiator Beast Gyzarus < This will copletely ruin/change GBs, but it deserves his ban

Heavy Storm < It doesn't really hurt the game if both players play it

Judgment Dragoon < They should've ban it earlier

Mind Control < Limiting it is enough. Especially if Brain Control is banned.

Monster Reborn < Same as heavy storm

Rescue Cat < free lvl 6 synchro :O

Black Whirlwind actually is actually a card that could be considered for Limitation (since there is a fundamental difference between creating floaters and creating double floaters), but putting it to 1 makes the game swing too much depending on whether it is randomly drawn, and I feel that simply turning every monster into a floater - not just a floater, but a Stratos-like floater that allows one to choose the fetched card - is itself problematic enough.

Your argument for Monster Reborn and Heavy Storm is ludicrous. The same could be applied to Pot of Greed, with equal truth. If both players run a broken card, then the game swings toward whichever is lucky enough to draw said card.

Your argument for Mind Control... is non-existent. I see nothing that stops Mind Control from being a 3/0 card.

[/quote']

Flawless reasoning.

More srs internetz.

I will devour your soul with my legion of undead demon zombies. They will slowly nibble at your rotting flesh, as your cursed soul lies within your body, unable to pass on to the next world due to the workings of dark magic beyond human comprehension.

Wait in line with the rest of the people who want to do that to me already.

Archived