[LOCK]Yu-gi-oh 5D's: Salvation of the Virtual World[LOCK]

Sunshine Jesse

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm more or less the personification of this fail-safe... but I already spoke to you. There's some bad news. The program is now neigh unstoppable."

"What do you mean? All of these efforts are for nothing?!? ALL THE GOD funking DAMMED STUFF WE DID IS GONNA BE FOR NOTHING? PEOPLE HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! I KILLED A CHAOTIC STUPID AI FOR RA'S SAKE!"

"Well, you have a few options, most of which are cliche'. You can kill me, which can either be done via a duel, which is the safest method, or injecting a virus into me that disintegrates me, which may backfire and destroy the world. Or... you can sacrifice someone willing to take my place, and they themselves can stop it. Your choice."

OOC: Page hider, yet again it never fails to frustrate.

IC: 'Okay, dueling would be incredibly simple, but your deck would be nerfed and more than likely have a lot of LP, so that is best left out. As for virus, we don't have the time to develop one. As for the human sacrifice, we can use Azure' Sigma suggested.

The cloaked man let off what could be interpreted as a grin from his nonexistant face. A door opened behind them.

"Azure, walk through that, and you will take my place forever. You'll be at peace."

Zarkus looked over at Azure. "Well... I guess this is it. Its been nice knowin you man." he said, warmly

"Finally, I got some F*cking rest. Well guys, Its been pretty real, obliterating this world. Epic duels with Arthias/Zarkus and maybe Sigma."

The portal was calling to Azure. I wanted him to go there. So for one last time, Azures blood red eyes gleamed and his jet black skin snarled up.

Azure turned on Sigma.

"Thanks for that."

He stood in front of the portal and faced Zarkus and Sigma.

"What now? Do I just walk through?"

As Azure wondered into the portal the 2 towers images emerged and the Deities of Time and Space walked into the portal with him.

"I'll try and visit- Haha just kidding. What can I say, I loved 'playing' here."

Azures body faded away. He was back to his old evil self, however he now was back in Spacetime, where he belong, able to gain some control.

As the body faded he let out the final sentence Sigma and Zarkus would hear from him.

"Thanks for the memories. Goodbye."

His maniacal laugh trailed off into the distance echoeing around the virtual world, as his signature card: Darkness Infinity finally stopped envolping it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Sigma, as a parting gift, I give you the power to get your body back..." the figure said, touching Sigma.

"You have a day to decide whether you want it back or not."

The figure started to vanish.

"If only I could've met Leif... oh well. Such is life..."

Around the world, the fail-safe started vanishing, and people whose lives were lost came back to life... as if time was moving backwards. The fail safe compressed into the size of a baseball, and vanished...

Archived